Lane - Week 10 Second Place Winner of BB12

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who think Enzo is unintelligent, Lane could give Enzo a run for the money in that category. What a buffoon!

I am totally disappointed with Big Brother and America's Choice. Enzo should have won both. He may have only won one challenge but he ran that whole house. Britney is loaded. She did not need or deserve the money. She is loaded. She was not America's Choice. She was CBS's choice. If Nick is smart, he will leave her. Go Enzo!!!! Great game. CBS should award you with some kind of cash prize. You brought in all the ratings. Hayden and Enzo did all of their scheming together yet he chose Lane to go to final 2 with him. Lane is also loaded and did not need 50gs. As far as I am concerned this season never existed. Enzo, you got screwed and so did your family and fans.

I am totally disappointed with Big Brother and America's Choice. Enzo should have won both. He may have only won one challenge but he ran that whole house. Britney is loaded. She did not need or deserve the money. She is loaded. She was not America's Choice. She was CBS's choice. If Nick is smart, he will leave her. Go Enzo!!!! Great game. CBS should award you with some kind of cash prize. You brought in all the ratings. Hayden and Enzo did all of their scheming together yet he chose Lane to go to final 2 with him. Lane is also loaded and did not need 50gs. As far as I am concerned this season never existed. Enzo, you got screwed and so did your family and fans.

Enzo ain't exactly hurting with his wife being a VP at Credit Suisse in NY :animated_rotfl: All were well off .

Total Pay — Salary / Bonus / Other (101)average and years exp probably add more

$165,439

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Credit-Suisse-Vice-President-Salaries-E3141_D_KO14,28.htm

I was so disappointed in Lane for the way he answered the questions. Come on Lane, man up and speak your mind. He sounded just like a politician. Not one direct answer the whole time.

So glad this season is over. Just a cluster . . . well you know :D

Either way he was screwed with that zinger from Enzo and Lane was kinda dumb to say he would have taken Enzo on his final good bye as Enzo proved it with his BS detector :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Lane was sitting there like someone gave him a Ace or something. He acted like he'd never looked into a camera before and the answers were so lame and disjointed I was trying to scan the audience for people sliding under their chairs (which I'm sure his family was).

Hayden went after jury votes with his answers and Lane was stupid for not telling Enzo he would have taken him to F2 since he already had Brit's vote.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Lane goes for a threesome with another guy. Right up his alley.

On the other hand, Lane might decide to get drunk and just beat the crap out of Nick.

:animated_rotfl:

Somehow I feel it might include his lookalike brother (who has identical tattoo). That would be a foursome! I guess between drowning kittens while growing up, boinking cows, other things came up between those two.

Or... you could look at it like ---

Lane knew he'd come off more of a buffoon if he tried to brag where

there was nothing to brag about.

I'm sure he realized that Hayden had won more Comps... and Enzo had

the 'social' part of the game in his pocket (plus starting the BG).

Seemed like he realized he'd never win by his body language this

past week. He KNEW he'd never win.

I'm sure Hayden would have taken Enzo to the F2 if Lane had played

a stronger game with Comps, etc.

Just sayin'

Archived