Lane - Week 10 Second Place Winner of BB12

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lane was the most boring person this season. Maybe the most boring HG ever. And I still can't figure out if he is a nice guy or a jerk?

I agree, he's kind of like a nice jerk, lol. I didn't hear all the things he said about animals, but if he really did throw a cat in a wood chopper....he's also a psycho! I almost rather him over H/E for the win and that alone makes me sick!

Lane doesn't say much during the day, because the less he says, the less intelligent people think he is. I actually think Lane is a bright guy.

Yes he is smarter than he lets on and he is a jokester too! I was surprised this season how many people took both Lane and Enzo's joking so seriously. He laid low when he had too but was not like Brenchel, he went out of his way to make friends instead of alienating people. He may orr may not win the money but he worked and planned to get to the end! Great job Lane! You'd make a good final winner too! Good luck!

:party_smilie:

Lane said some disturbing things like that "8 second game" he spoke about. If they say it, then I have no other reason not to believe it. I can see making up lies to make yourself look good, but what type of person makes up lies to make themselves look bad?

On the other hand, Enzo is a braggart and people are either OK with that type or not. He said a lot of things, but I wouldn't call him mean-spirited like some of the others in the house.

I found this post at sucks. I have BB withdrawal and took a look there. Wow, if some people think nasty things are said here they should visit that board and get a reality check.

From Sucks and someone said this conversation took place on 9/6/10 at 12:09pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transcript posted on the CBS BB12 Forums:

Enzo : Oh yeah, me and wifey are definitely getting our own room. We gotta do our own thing.

Lane : You ever play the.. 8 second game with her?

(Hayden and Britney both simultaneously bow their heads and lower their eyes.)

Enzo : What's the 8 second game?

Britney : (with zero enthusiasm) Oh yeah, that sounds like fun.

Lane : It's tradition.

Britney : Not if it happened to me.

Enzo : What do you do?

Hayden : Didn't Lane explain it the other night?

Enzo : (shakes head no) You gotta drop.. Oh.. The 8 second game, when you pull your pants down and.. uh.. I forgot. What is it, yo? What's 8 seconds?

Lane : 4 of your buddies bring a girl back..

Enzo : Oh, ok.

Lane : ...and then you get her in the bed, and all of us are waitin' at the door, and we bust in on ya, and you gotta hold the girl down for 8 seconds.

Enzo : Oh!

Lane : You know, cuz the girl's tryin' to squirm and tryin' to get under the covers..

Enzo : Oh sh*t. I'm definitely gonna do that.

Lane : 8 second ___

Enzo : Oh! I wanna do that. You just hold her down? Down?

Lane : Yeah.

Enzo : Isn't that rape?

Lane : hahahaha

Enzo : What the f--k is that, yo? Whatta you doin', yo?

Enzo : You guys in the South.. I don't know, yo.

Britney : Like, we'll do it to you and Joella.

(Enzo's reaction suggests not.)

Britney : We'll just bust in, while we know you guys are doin' it...

Lane : They wont even squirm.

Britney : And then you have to hold her down for 8 seconds, while she's tryin' to get away, so we can't see her.

Enzo : Oh, I hold her down?

Britney : mm hmm

Lane : Like, if you were doin' her doggie style, that's the best, and we bust in, and you're like ridin' her..

Enzo : mm

Lane : ..and you gotta hold her for 8 seconds..

Britney : You can't let her escape.

Lane : ..while she squirms away.

Enzo : Oooh, Sh*t. Yeah, let's not do that to me.

Lane : hehehehe

Enzo : We'll go do that to someone else.

Lane : hehehe.. Let's not do that to me.

Britney : One of Lane's friends, perhaps.

Enzo : That's like semi-rape though... You're in the chick, she's tryin' to get away..

Lane : hehehe

Enzo : Yo, I ain't...

Lane : You gotta do everything you can..

Enzo : Sh*t.

Lane : Just bear hug her..

Lane : You're not gonna see her the next day though.. She's not gonna talk to you.

Enzo : Nah.. I'd be divorced. I can't do that.

Lane : She has to ride back with you.

Britney : If that happened to me, I would kill myself.

Lane : It's all fun and games.

Lane is a sicko and I guess Twitney thinks it's okay to do it to others, but just not to her. Then some wonder why she gets called nasty names.

Ha! Well Lane might just take one of them down with the nerf football out of pure boredom.

"There's a squirrel on your head. There's a squirrel on your head! Quit running around! Quit ducking!"

I just read through JokersUpdates and there were 12 line items for the entire day, including a few line items for the pathetic death of Enzo. I don't know how they keep sane.

When/if Lane makes F2 and is asked by Brit if he was going to take her to the F2, having professed his loyalty to the Brigade, how will he answer to get Brit's vote and the other 2 Brigade's vote?

That's a really good question! Hopefully he won't try and tap dance around it and will just be honest and say that he would have made the best decision for him to win the game. Not that the defunct-Brigaders would appreciate a break in loyalty. I hope that question comes up- although if Brit wants him to win, why would she ask it?

When/if Lane makes F2 and is asked by Brit if he was going to take her to the F2, having professed his loyalty to the Brigade, how will he answer to get Brit's vote and the other 2 Brigade's vote?

I'd also like to know Lane's response to "what did you do in the game and why do you deserve to win".

No big moves and did he win one or two comps he's so easy to forget I can't remember if it was one or two comps that he won.

I can't see Lane beating Hayden in the last comp and don't know who I would rather see get second place Lane or Enzo.

My very old-fashioned and older-generation mother mentioned to me today how she was watching the feeds on Thursday night.

Mom: "Lane was taking a shower. And he kept washing his face, like twice, over and over. What was he doing?"

Me (internally): uh-oh, eek!

Me (externally): "Well, Lane does enjoy his showers."

Mom: "hmmm"

Me (internally): phew!

Me (externally): "Have you finished that Janet Evanovich book yet?"

My very old-fashioned and older-generation mother mentioned to me today how she was watching the feeds on Thursday night.

Mom: "Lane was taking a shower. And he kept washing his face, like twice, over and over. What was he doing?"

Me (internally): uh-oh, eek!

Me (externally): "Well, Lane does enjoy his showers."

Mom: "hmmm"

Me (internally): phew!

Me (externally): "Have you finished that Janet Evanovich book yet?"

51ygL7L9ddL._AA300_.jpg:animated_rotfl:

Stupid question guys but hubby asked me this morning and I honestly couldn't remember! Did they ever show Lane getting his phone call from home? I also couldn't find it on Quirkydude's videos posted on YouTube! (It was Episode 21) They only showed the chum baths, head shaving and Britney being chained to Brendan - they didn't show the phone call during that episode. Did they ever show it? :inquisitive:

Stupid question guys but hubby asked me this morning and I honestly couldn't remember! Did they ever show Lane getting his phone call from home? I also couldn't find it on Quirkydude's videos posted on YouTube! (It was Episode 21) They only showed the chum baths, head shaving and Britney being chained to Brendan - they didn't show the phone call during that episode. Did they ever show it? :inquisitive:

That's not a stupid question. I don't think they ever showed it on the show but Lane talked about it on the feeds. Apparently his mother told him he was a local stuperstar.

Thanks kywildcat! I didn't think I saw it on any of the televised shows! I heard them talking about it on BBAD too so I know it happened but they never showed in on any of the shows. Wonder why? This year is so strange! :disgust:

I'd say Lane is going to be getting him some Britney in the near future. Maybe tonight.

Hey, maybe he can play the 8 second game with her.

You do know her fiance Nick is going out to LA and I doubt Lane is into 3 somes with a guy :animated_rotfl:

She said her son will fly to Los Angeles later Wednesday to meet Haynes after the show.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2010/sep/15/hillcrest-house-destroyed-morning-fire/?latest

Archived