Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/7 & 9/8

CeCiMom

Last nights BBAD was filmed in the morning, that's why they were all sleepy. They were angry at being woken up so early and told they needed to stay up. Britney even told the guys that "they" were doing the endurance comp at night, that's when I knew that they were taping them in the morning to show us during BBAD.

It was so obvious since they couldn't show us BBAD at night cause we'd see that Britney was gone and the endurance comp still going on. What a bummer. So that's the film we'll be shown tonight(with Julie added of course), Britney's Eviction plus the first part of the endurance comp, we'll go off the air while they're still hanging or whatever :animated_rotfl:

Thursday we'll see the Live show with the results of the first comp, then we'll see the second comp and the third and most important final HOH, the winner of that one decides who to take to the F2 with them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last nights BBAD was filmed in the morning, that's why they were all sleepy. They were angry at being woken up so early and told they needed to stay up. Britney even told the guys that "they" were doing the endurance comp at night, that's when I knew that they were taping them in the morning to show us during BBAD.

It was so obvious since they couldn't show us BBAD at night cause we'd see that Britney was gone and the endurance comp still going on. What a bummer. So that's the film we'll be shown tonight(with Julie added of course), Britney's Eviction plus the first part of the endurance comp, we'll go off the air while they're still hanging or whatever :animated_rotfl:

Thursday we'll see the Live show with the results of the first comp, then we'll see the second comp and the third and most important final HOH, the winner of that one decides who to take to the F2 with them.

Not so sure we'll see ALL that Thursday night...what will they show us on Sunday then and for 2 hours on Wednesday the 15th? :sherlockani:

MAYBE we'll see the eviction, the endurance thing and some of the JH, then Sunday they'll show the last two comps and the final eviction, so that the f2 are alone for 2/3 days, which we'll see part of at the TWO hour finale?? :huh2:

That's just my take on it all, because doesn't the last evictee get to go to JH and do whatever "damage" he can to the last 2 hg"S?? :gossip: I seem to recall that from the past, but I could be wrong.

Just ANOTHER way for AG and her band of "merry men" to keep us hanging on to this...the MOST BORING BB EVER! :sleep1:

Whatever they do the last show can't come soon enough...on to SURVIVOR...NEER adull show there!!! :party_smilie:

Guest 6Borders

BB did a real good job of coordinating taped time with real BB Time. If you didn't know or you cared you might think you were watching the HG's live. It was about as exciting as watching paint dry on a T-Shirt ...(oh wait, that's what we were doing!)

Is it possible they'll end tonight's show with the endurance comp starting, then the live feeds will actually be tape-delayed from last night so live feed subscribers can see the end of it? That's what I'm hoping for.

Lena :

"Is it possible they'll end tonight's show with the endurance comp starting, then the live feeds will actually be tape-delayed from last night so live feed subscribers can see the end of it? That's what I'm hoping for."

I still feel cheated for not being able to watch the Endurance in 'real time' :censored:

The folks who have paid for Live Feed for the season - and have watched this boring season didn't even get to see one of the most interesting parts of watching these last Comps. (the Endurance one being the most fun to watch) ... even tho no one really cares who wins it.

I hope the producers and the PTB all get a tape of this Wednesday's show instead of a pay check.

Let them take THAT to the bank.

Besides everything else... this really tops off investing my time with their show this summer.

I wonder is they'll be LIVE feeds or will starting where the show will end, which will be the start of the first HOH comp. So basically, will the feeds be live or 24 horus old?

I am hoping they are 24 hours old so we can watch the end of the first part of the HOH comp. If they are, I'd think shortly after someone wins they would cut back to the "real" live feeds.

they will probably just start live again tonight - the eviction was already held and the 1st leg of HOH endurance completed and we will see that tonight I am thinking on the show.

Nope, they left us hanging with last night's recording and there are still no live feeds.

This is total BS. I buy feeds mostly for the few endurance comps which have all sucked this year! We finally get what looks like a competitive one - and is PRETTY MUCH THE MOST IMPORTANT one all season - and can't see any of it live or tape-delayed. I am pissed off. :censored:

Other sites report feeds return at midnight, when BBAD begins. Whether it's live or not remains to be seen.

Well, I pay for both Showtime (for other programming as well) and the live feeds. "Live Feeds" is sort of false advertising when it's not live! What pisses me off more than anything was the canned Julie Chen clips during BBAD that were not edited. She still made it seem live (and they DID use the same time just 12 hours earlier) for the BBAD footage.

Grrrrr.

The way these guys have played all season, they weren't up there more than 90 minutes. Enzo went first, then Lane and Hayden takes it. Thats how I figured it went down. Really sucks that we are blocked from so much.

Your just guessing right? The way I saw it I think it looked like Enzo would stay up longer he didnt look like he was getting as much water on him as the others Lane looked pretty uncomfortable. He was hitting that wall really hard.

I thought Julie said that we'd see the 2nd part of HoH played live tomorrow?

Your just guessing right? The way I saw it I think it looked like Enzo would stay up longer he didnt look like he was getting as much water on him as the others Lane looked pretty uncomfortable. He was hitting that wall really hard.

Yes, just projecting. Main thing is that I don't think they stayed up long. They don't feel they have to work for anything.

I thought Julie said that we'd see the 2nd part of HoH played live tomorrow?

The show itself is live but that part will be pre-taped..... the 3rd part of HOH will be live and now I have a question. Does someone go home tomorrow night and narrow it down to the final 2?

I think so, but I'm not sure

are the feeds still down? Does anyone know who won?

The show itself is live but that part will be pre-taped..... the 3rd part of HOH will be live and now I have a question. Does someone go home tomorrow night and narrow it down to the final 2?

I think so, but I'm not sure

seems to me the final two usually have some time in the house alone. But in this season that may be totally dead-time considering who is left. It may be interesting if Brit and Lane were the F2 ;) But alas, Brit has left.

Now I'm dying to see who won what part for when. Are the feeds still down?

are the feeds still down? Does anyone know who won?

seems to me the final two usually have some time in the house alone. But in this season that may be totally dead-time considering who is left. It may be interesting if Brit and Lane were the F2 ;) But alas, Brit has left.

Now I'm dying to see who won what part for when. Are the feeds still down?

Yes. :furious3:

Archived