Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/7 & 9/8

CeCiMom

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I hope we get BBAD otherwise we will be looking at that stupid dead whale in the have-not room or the flamingos for the better part of 3 hours!!!

If Enzo were paid a nickel for every time he said "yo" he would have more than a half million by now. Of course, the f-bomb is one of his faves, too.

Britney says "like" at least once in every sentence.

Lane says "dude" a lot.

Hayden---haven't picked up on anything so obvious, probably uses "dude" too much, too.

Just observations I've made, mostly from watching Showtime After Dark.

Comments?

And we're paying for this!!!!!!

CBS/Real Player can't have it both ways....either follow the commercials or don't have the live feed at all.

Or refund our $$

When you sign up for superpass it's not just BB but everything else that is available, other shows, games, music downloads, and in the fine print it does state that CBS/real player can black out the feeds when necessary and by clicking "I Agree" when signing up you understand that this can happen.

I'm not saying it doesn't suck, I just saying that it's part of the agreement you agree to.

i am pretty much done watching the feeds

i haven't watched in past week :animated_bouncy:

I dislike how much they state that the house is "dirty" and "needs to be cleaned up". It's funny that this would be a thread now. On my way home from the commissary and bx, I was thinking of how much on BBAD they talk about it and do nothing. Mostly Enzo. Brittany decided after knowing she's going home, not to do anything anymore, just let it pile up, I'm gone soon.

The blackout for feeds for 36 hours is so they can make the HG's clean the place up before they air it anymore.

I hope we get BBAD otherwise we will be looking at that stupid dead whale in the have-not room or the flamingos for the better part of 3 hours!!!

I dvr BBAD every night, so I can FF thru anything I don't want to watch or find interesting. I ff alot when Brenchel were still on.

With all the banging and noise behind the walls / outside yesterday....

I imagine there could have been something they participated in that they want

to be a surprise to the viewing public (and feed watchers).

We all know that if Live Feed Cameras came back on the HG's wouldn't be able

to keep their traps shut.

It's been sooo predictable so far... that I'd actually welcome something

new that's happened (without it being talked to death first).

I just hope they don't do it again .... aargghhhh :closedeyes:

It's been sooo predictable so far... that I'd actually welcome something

new that's happened (without it being talked to death first).

I just hope they don't do it again .... aargghhhh :closedeyes:

Hi Pokey! :animated_wave:

You mean we should actually be surprised? LOLOL

I don't know why BB thinks this is a good idea to black out the feeds and not show us arguably the most important HOH competition of the season. If I honestly cared more about this or if it was actually not so obvious Brit was leaving maybe this would be a good idea. However I pay for the feeds to especially see endurance competitions. Unfortunately those were complete letdowns this year.

Guest 6Borders

You gotta talk to someone in India or Egypt...be prepared to repeat yourself 1000 times, ask them to repeat themselves 1000 times and make sure your credit card does not remain on file (which they will assure you they do but they don't 1000 times). BTW telling them they suck as a reason for cancelling does not phase them any more than explaining golf to Enzo!!!

How do you cancel, I forget?

Something is going on. While watching BBAD I could hear people talking in the walls when the boys all went to lay and take a nap. Apparently they could not hear it, but I could. It was about three people talking, all males.

Britney was brushing her teeth and putting on her face powder. She then took a couple of pills and when walking back from the bathroom, she also heard them talking and stopped to listen for a few minutes at the front door.

She heard a female voice (and so did I) and went in to tell the guys that something is happening. Of course BB told her she cannot talk about production. She continued telling them that someone is coming into the house or something. Guys got up and started drinking RedBull that was just left for them in the storage room. Of course now they decided to clean up the messy kitchen.

Hmmmm... I was going to head to bed, but think I'll hang for a while and see what happens.

LOL, I think you're right.

After thinking about it, I think tonight's BBAD is a taping from this morning. Enzo asked what time it was and they said 9:30 (which was the exact time it would have been if it was p.m. not a.m.) and he was saying how tired he was. So did eveyone else (they are always tired in the morning). Then Brit asked anyone if they wanted pancakes. No one did, but they all did want a nap.

So from putting two and two together, they are making us think it is night, but it is from this morning. But a female showed up. Not sure if it is for part of the taped show or not.

I've already deleted tonight's BBAD...hopefully tomorrow night after CBS show BBAD will be worth watching....if they are still in long term comp...I still don't see how Lane or Enzo stand a chance of winning HOH over Hayden.

Archived