THANK YOU Live Feed Updaters and Picture Takers

CeCiMom

:party_smilie: Just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyone that wrote live feed updates this year. You all did a fantastic job!!!

Morty did the majority of front-page coverage this season but, I usually took the early morning shift and the updates made my job sooo much easier. :notworthy:

Just want you all to know that you're a vital part of this collaboration and Morty's BB coverage couldn't happen without you guys/gals. :grouphug:

Last but, not least... those of you that took pictures for the front page are essential to bringing the words alive and are greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!!!

Side note: I also want to thank the BB posters. Although this season of BB was a bust (imo) you all made it bearable. This was by FAR the smoothest season for moderating. We may have had a flare up a few times but, because the "report" button was used consistently we were able to catch things early and get thread clean-up done quickly. I also truly appreciated the level of discussion here... we don't always agree with each other but, that's okay. Personally, I think Morty's has the best members when it comes to discussing everything BB because we respect each others points of view and we enjoy a good debate from time to time. Thank you all... you rock!!!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU!!!

You, Morty and the rest of the live feed updaters have made it possible to know what was going on AT ALL TIMES! Your dedication, opinions and discussions made a VERY BORING season (IMO) bearable!!

KUDOS to all!

Guest 6Borders

Definitely an amazing job, not only the live feed updaters, but also the Tweeters and the Chat Hosts/Hostesses!

Big Brother would be nothing without this site! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Agreed!! I'm a lurker, but want to express my appreciation for those who keep us up-to-date. Especially during the long competitions---no way I could wait until the next episode to hear who wins!

ETA: Just read about the blackout---bummer!!

Thanks you live feed updaters great job as usual I look forward to next year. I wanted to get the feeds and try to help out again this season but couldn't sit through all of BBAD since it was so boring I knew I'd never make it with the feeds. Your updates saved me from watching a lot of nothing and hopefully next season is much better to make up for this one.

Thanks again I can't wait until next season to start all over again Morty's is the best.

I feel so bad...I think I literally did like 5 LFU's this year...I promise I will be more active next time :-p

-Kyo

Me too, I missed the first 2 weeks this year, then I updated till mid late..

My computer messed up,and when I Finally got my new one, the season was getting slower..

Thanks to everyone who stayed consistant..

I too will be better next year. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :party_smil

I just to take the time to say how much I appreciated all of you who made this a wonderful season on BB for us.

Thank you Morty, and all the mods, forum moderators, chat moderators, updaters, picture posters. Yep most of all the posters that made this season fun....You all ROCK :animated_wave:

I add my THANK YOU!!!!! to the list. It takes a group effort and Mortys has the best group of posters on the net.

I spent most of my summer on the Twitter Feeds, so I feel like I missed out on the Live Feed Updates and forums. I know the time it takes to be a LFU and appreciate everyone's willingness to help out here at Mortys.

Everyone has their opinions of each season... for me, this one ranks as one of the best. I had the time to watch the feeds each day. Especially during the last month, I could start my morning by using flashback to the previous night around 10pm, watching them until they went to bed, then catching them when they woke until around noon. Watching the finale, I realized as a whole I liked this entire cast. The house had some fights, some over the top characters, lots of moments to make me laugh, and most of all, some great strategy talk all throughout the season. I'm never sure what people are looking for when they say a season is boring... especially since I seem to hear it every year.

The only complaint I have is that BB seems to take a little more away from the live feed viewers each year. We used to get to see the food competitions. Those went away a few years back. Then there was cutting the feeds for a day or so to hide the outcome of HOH comps. This year was no different. However, this year we didn't get to even see as many HOH endurance comps as prior years. There was no HOH endurance comp that lasted more than 2 hours. Is this a new idea for BB, to keep the HGs from needing so much time to recover?

They did go with a new idea of stretching some HOH comps past the end of the regular Thursday show. However, I believe on 3 occasions the feeds remained blocked until after the comp finished. Other than hiding production intervention, I'm still not sure why BB blocks comps. I've yet to hear of a live feed viewer that would not watch the show due to seeing the result of a comp on the feeds. And even though my family loves getting updates from me about comp results, they don't care to watch the feeds, but still watch the show despite knowing the outcome of comps. (Sorry for the rant)

Another year is in the books....

Archived