Jury House

KCV

Nice comment CeCi although I'm not as gung ho on Enzo as you are. There is no doubt whatsoever where Enzo's loyalty was. He played a smart social game and was liked by everyone. It's hard not to like him because he's funny as well.

But for me every time I see Enzo and the Brigade I see Cowboy and the 4 Horseman (a.k.a three mules and a jackass)

Enzo and Cowboy were liked by everyone and were not seen as a real threat. Both of them ran their mouths off saying how they were going to win comps and never did. Granted Enzo won a vital POV challenge and I don't remember Cowboy doing that but both of them talked about a lot of stuff that didn't happen. Neither were physical threats within their alliances.

I've seen Lane and Hayden produce more wins than Enzo and I hope the jury takes that into account should Enzo make F2.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ragdoll a good person?????????? If you like arrogant jerks, I guess. Ragdoll and Bitchney were the perfect pair ..sitting on their asses bashing people 24/7.. the fact that they both thought their s##t didn't stink and they were so much better than anyone else made me vomit! so glad neither one of them won the game!!

Archived