Jury House

KCV

Britney won't be going to the jury house if the show ends this week and that is certainly a blessing for her. A week with Racheal, Brendon, Matt, Cathy and Ragan is cruel and unusual punishment. She could probably sue! But then a week with Britney would be the same!! So....let's just get this season over and then not hear from any of them again. (please, oh please, oh please!!!!)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel gave EVERYONE, even Matt, a much warmer, huggier welcome than she did Brendon. Now she KNOWS he's poor and so she has NO USE for him and her lame excuse that she was "sad" to see him was probably NOT because he was there, but because she has no chnace to spend HIS half a mil! She's DONE with him! :giljotiini:

I actually don't give Rachel *that* much credit. I think she truly believed he could win the thing (to save the fair maiden's honor) and she was disappointed that he was so weak. (g)

Probably. I admit, I felt a little sorry for her last night when it finally dawned on her that the boys were telling her she was going to the JH (which took nearly an hour before she got it) but that's as far as my compassion for her goes. I can't vote for someone who makes fun of homeless people. Seriously, why does she believe she's so above everyone else? She has just as many faults as the next guy. Someone posted once too that she made fun of someones shoes in church, at the urging of her mother. What else can you call that except plain old mean? And what kind of mother teaches and condones such things?

I will say though, she is taking her impending eviction very well now. With grace, dignity and good sportsmanship. I think she's not campaigning because she knows it would be useless and she'd only humiliate herself. Finally, something positive to say about the snot-nose little brat. She was good at some of the comps too but her social game was lacking and she wasn't worried about making alliances that would really stand with/by her. As much as most ppl hate Rachel, Rachel wanted a loyal alliance with Britney. Lane never made an alliance with Britney until he and Hayden made a F3 agreement with her very recently, that I recall anyway. She was simply fooled and out-played by their psuedo-loyalty to each other and to her. Had she won the last hoh or pov, the brigade would have been history, but they still would have made it far.

Kudos to Britney and the brigade. All things considered, it's not a horrible F4 to have been such a disappointing season overall.

I dunno that the BG being 'truthful' with Britney wasn't actually to her advantage. She had her 24-hour pity party, and is back in the game (emotionally). That leave the BG to begin to turn on one another in the next days. It could happen.

Hey folks -- long time lurker (three seasons), second time (season) caller.

I was up late on Saturday, clicking on the Live Feed link to see what was going on in the house before I went to bed.

I had one of those dreams that when you wake up in the morning, it seems very real. Here was the dream: The "Lifelong Friends" were actually Enzo and Britney.

Enzo turns on the brigade at the last second, saves Britney and they go to the final two.

I know, I know ... I guess this season is so boring, I'm subconsciously wishing *someone* would make a power play. *sigh*

Hayden's best plan would be to orchestrate a plan intended to fail.

Ask Enzo to vote out Lane knowing Enzo would be too sh*t-scared to do it. Then say "How about I take Britney off if she she promises to vote out Lane?". Enzo says "Yo, thatsa great idea, boss." Then go to Lane and say "We gotta get Enzo out, but to be fair I'm going to make Britney do it so you don't look bad." Lane says "Golly, thatsa great idea, hoss."

Britney goes against the deal and votes out Enzo. Hayden says "Sorry Enzo, my plan backfired!" And if she does stick with the deal and gets some payback, Lane does go home and Hayden says "Sorry Lane, my plan backfired!"

Ask Enzo to vote out Lane knowing Enzo would be too sh*t-scared to do it. Then say "How about I take Britney off if she she promises to vote out Lane?". Enzo says "Yo, thatsa great idea, boss." Then go to Lane and say "We gotta get Enzo out, but to be fair I'm going to make Britney do it so you don't look bad." Lane says "Golly, thatsa great idea, hoss."

Britney goes against the deal and votes out Enzo. Hayden says "Sorry Enzo, my plan backfired!" And if she does stick with the deal and gets some payback, Lane does go home and Hayden says "Sorry Lane, my plan backfired!"

OMG...I LOVE it...IF ONLY! Mostly because Enzo is SOoooo annoying, his "wifey" isa MAJOR big shot in a Banking type place and HE'D do the MOST Damage in th JH about Lane and Hayden! IMO the f4 has only ONE real game player and that's Brit...like her...NO, but I respect that she ay least PLAYED the game and didn't throw comps or have others do her dirty work! Not so sure she is SO disliked in the JH either, but that's a crap shoot this year!!!

Guest 6Borders

Brit's going to leave tomorrow, prob do an interview with JC on Thursday. Does she go to the Jury House for a few days? When do they bring the jury back? It would seem to me more cost effective to not bring them back until finale plus Brit would get time to debate with them and tell all she knows.

Are they leaving 3 ppl in the house this year until voting or does the last person walk out, go directly to the hotel and not have time to meet with the rest of the jury???

This is a great plan. Think a brAgidiot can put 2 or 3 thoughts together to make it happen?

Brit's going to leave tomorrow, prob do an interview with JC on Thursday. Does she go to the Jury House for a few days? When do they bring the jury back? It would seem to me more cost effective to not bring them back until finale plus Brit would get time to debate with them and tell all she knows.

Are they leaving 3 ppl in the house this year until voting or does the last person walk out, go directly to the hotel and not have time to meet with the rest of the jury???

There will be 3 people until the finale. They will do the final HOH. The winner will vote out one of the guys and they will leave to join the jury sitting right outside the house and we'll be viewing them on live t.v.. No time to really debate with jury. They did this last year. Kevin was the last one voted out.

I would rather they show an hour of whats happening in the jury house. Forget the show. Move the cameras over to the jury house after this next eviction and send the final 3 home.

I agree. Not excited to sit and watch three dull nit-wits. Now that Brit's out, there's really nobody left that's worth watching. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of heres, but she did have some (a few) good lines here and there. I'd much rather watch the JH folks at this point.

seriously CBS! are you listening???

Unless it was edited to death Rachel should be ashamed of herself for greeting Brendy the way that she did. No excuse. He needs to run from her and vice versa. Both need stronger people than either appear to be. I have spoken. I hope that Britney gets to go to the JH for a little bit at least. Of course they'll all be BFF by Finale. That kills me. Honesty out the door.

ragan n britney back to back :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Imo, Hayden and Enzo played the best game this season. I think Hayden is probably one of the most genuinely nice guys to every have played the game and it's shocking he made it this far. Enzo loves the game of BB, he was there to do business and you could tell from day 1 his only focus was winning the game.

Their social games were nearly perfect. Especially Hayden; winning the 1st HoH and getting this far has never happened before and even more impressive is not having enemies.

Enzo was subtle but, he planted seeds from week 1 and almost every move the brigade made was his strategic thinking.

Both of them juggled multiple alliances all season and would cut loose any that weren't working out.

Hayden may have won more competitions but, it just shows how many he threw because as far as I could see... he won every one he actually tried at. Enzo on the other hand didn't win many comps but, he started busting his hump 1/2 way through to try and "save" the brigade.

Which brings me to Lane. Imo, the lamest of BB12 house guests. Okay maybe Monet could give him a run for tha title. :lol: Anyways, he was carried to the end... didn't/couldn't play comps, dumb as a door knob, not even loyal to the guys that carried him through. And, as he pointed out once again during tonight's show... and I called since week 2, he's a misogynist!

Go Hayden!!!

Go Enzo!!!

:party_smilie:

Imo, Hayden and Enzo played the best game this season. I think Hayden is probably one of the most genuinely nice guys to every have played the game and it's shocking he made it this far. Enzo loves the game of BB, he was there to do business and you could tell from day 1 his only focus was winning the game.

Their social games were nearly perfect. Especially Hayden; winning the 1st HoH and getting this far has never happened before and even more impressive is not having enemies.

Enzo was subtle but, he planted seeds from week 1 and almost every move the brigade made was his strategic thinking.

Both of them juggled multiple alliances all season and would cut loose any that weren't working out.

Hayden may have won more competitions but, it just shows how many he threw because as far as I could see... he won every one he actually tried at. Enzo on the other hand didn't win many comps but, he started busting his hump 1/2 way through to try and "save" the brigade.

Which brings me to Lane. Imo, the lamest of BB12 house guests. Okay maybe Monet could give him a run for tha title. :lol: Anyways, he was carried to the end... didn't/couldn't play comps, dumb as a door knob, not even loyal to the guys that carried him through. And, as he pointed out once again during tonight's show... and I called since week 2, he's a misogynist!

Go Hayden!!!

Go Enzo!!!

:party_smilie:

Totally agree. I was going to vote for the third brigade member who didn't make it to F2 for AC, but after watching Lane tonight, if he's the one, no way. I'd just as soon vote for Britney, who did go out with grace and class. (But I'll probably vote for Brendon.)

Archived