Jury House

KCV

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not love the Bra-gade, although I did find Enzo and Lane funny throughout the season. They worked well together and knew enough to spread out and create backup alliances without letting go of the end game plan. I say kudos to them for making it all work.

I don't like the brigade as a team, but I like Lane and the caveman/sheepdog...I can't stand the kindergartner and would pay handsomely to be able to be the one to tell him he is NOT going to be famous and make a fortune doing movies or any kind of tv...He should take his little hello kitty backpack and go home...

I don't like the brigade as a team, but I like Lane and the caveman/sheepdog...I can't stand the kindergartner and would pay handsomely to be able to be the one to tell him he is NOT going to be famous and make a fortune doing movies or any kind of tv...He should take his little hello kitty backpack and go home...

LOL...Well said! Enough with the meowmeow crap. He's a disgrace to cats everywhere!

I would rather see Lane win but (IMO) Hayden will most likely have the votes.

I think most people win see that Hayden's won more, schmoozed well, and actually lied very little. He's played a good game, I really don't know why I don't like him.

Very good point.. I just dont like him either, though he did nothing for me not to.

that might be why, he was very boring to watch on the feeds, and TV.

Very good point.. I just dont like him either, though he did nothing for me not to.

that might be why, he was very boring to watch on the feeds, and TV.

I think that is the why we don't like him, right there.... 2 little words

they're idiots, they got so far because no one was really playing!

or I should say everyone was scared to play and make moves, even when it came down to taking Hayden out Lane couldnt do it, he knows he can win against Enzo or Hayden.. this is a competition, not summer camp..Hayden should've been evicted last week and Lane was too Chicken to do it.

I know many of you would have been pissed if he'd won the money based on a lie because competitions won and gameplay aside he would have won simply because of the wife's fake sickness. Matt's entire speech to the jury house would have been about his ailing wife and it would have been interesting to see if BB would have allowed it to go that far.

I think the DR session of Twitney crying were from last night. Before last night she never thought she was all alone in the house because she thought she had Lane and Hayden and she never cried until early this morning when they spelled it out for her O-W-N-E-D.

Yep!!! Bad editing as usual. That scene was from BBAD after Enzo bragged and Hayden told her he wasn't using the veto.

I am still very upset that Enzo ate, from what I read. He was a have not, and from what I understand he ate every time he was a have not. Come on BB if you make a rule stick to it... I am just hoping if Enzo comes to the final two, someone has the nerve to ask that question. DID YOU BREAK THE RULES AND EAT WHEN YOU WERE A HAVE NOT????????

I can just imagine what that jury house is like, Brendon and Rachel getting it on. Kathy is sleeping all th e time, Ragan and Matt, trying to make up. begin

Britney will be beating herself up and and tring to get Matt and Ragan to forgive her....LOL Then let the Branchel bashing begin.... :party_smilie:

Oh what a great time it will be..... :party_smilie:

I think they did that to get her the AC win

Probably. I admit, I felt a little sorry for her last night when it finally dawned on her that the boys were telling her she was going to the JH (which took nearly an hour before she got it) but that's as far as my compassion for her goes. I can't vote for someone who makes fun of homeless people. Seriously, why does she believe she's so above everyone else? She has just as many faults as the next guy. Someone posted once too that she made fun of someones shoes in church, at the urging of her mother. What else can you call that except plain old mean? And what kind of mother teaches and condones such things?

I will say though, she is taking her impending eviction very well now. With grace, dignity and good sportsmanship. I think she's not campaigning because she knows it would be useless and she'd only humiliate herself. Finally, something positive to say about the snot-nose little brat. She was good at some of the comps too but her social game was lacking and she wasn't worried about making alliances that would really stand with/by her. As much as most ppl hate Rachel, Rachel wanted a loyal alliance with Britney. Lane never made an alliance with Britney until he and Hayden made a F3 agreement with her very recently, that I recall anyway. She was simply fooled and out-played by their psuedo-loyalty to each other and to her. Had she won the last hoh or pov, the brigade would have been history, but they still would have made it far.

Kudos to Britney and the brigade. All things considered, it's not a horrible F4 to have been such a disappointing season overall.

I dont understand why nobody thinks Lane can win it? Thats who I would vote for. haha

they have already come to the conclusion that he doesnt need the cash.. he should've kept all the family oil business talk and the parents buying him a Gymnasium to himself. Lane comes from money whether its his parents money or not he doesnt need the grand prize so he basically has to be sitting next to someone the entire house dislikes, which would be Twitney.

Archived