Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/4 - 9/6

CeCiMom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT! Thanks for the info!

And I agree that Danielle and Jason were the best. Just sucks she didn't pull off the win at the end do to the circumstances at the time with being allowed to watch the Diary rooms.

now, that was a good season. Danielle was a gamer!

Lane nice guy routine is an act while on TV he has a dark side and if he was my son I would not be proud of him hearing everything he's said throughout the season. I think he's the type who enjoys hurting anything weaker then he is.

He talks about killing animals for fun not hunting for food. The game I read in a post he plays taking a girl home (for you know what) and if his friends come in the room he has to hold her down for 8 seconds in order to win.

After telling Britney about the Brigade when she thought she was in good with him he doesn't care she's hurt or how upset she is. It's almost like he enjoyed watching her while Enzo bragged about how he started it all.

Britney only wanted to know if she was going or staying this week. She didn't ask about anything else but I can say seeing her face and crying when she left the room it's karma for all the nasty talk she did all season about everyone. If she wasn't like the mean girls I would almost feel bad for her.

I love how they hands down ALSO win the 25k. Afterall, they were the "most funniest". Too bad it's not for the biggest idiot.

I caught that they were the "most funniest" too lol.. they are in for a disappointment except for Enzo because I think he believes whatever he wants to.

Ha ha!

Enzo to Lane "when Twitney breaks up with Nick she is coming to you."

Lane "She is not my type at all."

hayden "I said this in the DR all the time, she's not my type."

Lane "She's too short."

hayden "She's too white, I like girls with tans."

Enzo "She has no ass."

Wow, Twitney will cry a lot more when she watches the tapes.

Kharma is a bitch and Twitney wanted to be last female standing with these guys and she got her wish!

Lane nice guy routine is an act while on TV he has a dark side and if he was my son I would not be proud of him hearing everything he's said throughout the season. I think he's the type who enjoys hurting anything weaker then he is.

He talks about killing animals for fun not hunting for food. The game I read in a post he plays taking a girl home (for you know what) and if his friends come in the room he has to hold her down for 8 seconds in order to win.

After telling Britney about the Brigade when she thought she was in good with him he doesn't care she's hurt or how upset she is. It's almost like he enjoyed watching her while Enzo bragged about how he started it all.

Britney only wanted to know if she was going or staying this week. She didn't ask about anything else but I can say seeing her face and crying when she left the room it's karma for all the nasty talk she did all season about everyone. If she wasn't like the mean girls I would almost feel bad for her.

no doubt! he didn't try to confort his "friend" Britney, at all.

I caught that they were the "most funniest" too lol.. they are in for a disappointment except for Enzo because I think he believes whatever he wants to.

Yep, haha, after Hayden wins 500k and Lane wins 50k and Brendon wins 25k, Enzo will be out in the backyard saying, "I am really America's Favorite because I played the BEST SOCIAL GAME IN BB HISTORY". Then, "hey, where's all my movie scripts"?

Also, I don't believe in BB Karma. Rarely anyone who plays has not done something that makes them non-deserving. It's a lying game with one winner.

Ha ha!

Enzo to Lane "when Twitney breaks up with Nick she is coming to you."

Lane "She is not my type at all."

hayden "I said this in the DR all the time, she's not my type."

Lane "She's too short."

hayden "She's too white, I like girls with tans."

Enzo "She has no ass."

Wow, Twitney will cry a lot more when she watches the tapes.

Kharma is a bitch and Twitney wanted to be last female standing with these guys and she got her wish!

lol,wasn't that convo rich.uhg

I guess Britney should NOW realize she teamed up with the wrong person. And I don't feel sorry for her. She had PLENTY of chances to flip things before it got to this point. Now she is doomed.

I'm NO Regan fan BUT he DID warn her as well as others.

She has no one to blame but herself. She said it was no surprise about the Brigade but they were all tight, yet she put all her trust in Lane. If everyone is basing Finals on how stupid they are and don't deserve to be there now Twitney needs to be thrown into the mix because in the end as stupid as we may think the guys are they outsmarted her big time.

She has no one to blame but herself. She said it was no surprise about the Brigade but they were all tight, yet she put all her trust in Lane. If everyone is basing Finals on how stupid they are and don't deserve to be there now Twitney needs to be thrown into the mix because in the end as stupid as we may think the guys are they outsmarted her big time.

Yep they're all stupid, now through history.

Wow these guys have some real big heads. They actually think they are going to be big celebrities when they get out. Don't get me wrong I like Enzo a lot, but he has no future in movies or anything that he is talking about really.

Twitney said she knew there was an alliance between the guys yet when they asked her who was the biggest alliance in the house she said "Brendon and Rachel." Brendon and Rachel were her big downfall of this game. She and Ragan put way too much focus on them.

When Ragan and Britney watch the season they will see when they turned on Rachel and Brendon their game ended there. Rachel like her or not really liked Britney and Ragan and would have fought to the end with them and Brendon. Brendon protected Britney after Rachel was evicted because he said something about Rachel liking Britney or something so he couldn't nom her. So even with Rachel gone Brendon was going to help Britney for Rachel. So Ragan and Britney let their emotions decide their game play and they hated Rachel and Brendon so they went to the wrong side.

I guess it's normal to think the guys are being cold but to be fair if Twit had won HOH she would have nom'd Enzo and Hayden, only Lane would be safe. I don't really think she would have cared about their feelings any more then they do about hers.

I don't think they were cold had it been someone like Jordan instead of Britney then I would. They did this with Britney I think because she talked about everyone with them and they know how nasty she can be so she got back what she deserved for talking about the others even after they were evicted. What got me was Lane only commented on losing a vote showing more of the type of guy he is knowing if Britney won the pov she'd have sent Enzo home making sure Lane was safe.

These guys should know by now being in it's 12th season that no hg has become a celebrity after being on BB. It's a game show to me and I can't remember more then half the people from previous seasons. Also I don't think America cared if the Brigade made it to the finals. I would not give my money to any business who brings these people in like they were celebrities.

Twitney said she knew there was an alliance between the guys yet when they asked her who was the biggest alliance in the house she said "Brendon and Rachel." Brendon and Rachel were her big downfall of this game. She and Ragan put way too much focus on them.

GMTA

Guest 6Borders

I was just disgusted with Enzo and Hayden last night on BBAD. Enzo kept saying over and over how no other 4 person alliance made it to final 4 (hmmm...I don't see Matt sitting in F4 so apparently they didn't). Enzo obviously sniffed a little too much glue from the craft project to think that they are the greatest alliance ever on Big Brother and he played the best social game in Big Brother history and they are the best and smartest cast in history...sheesh!!!

Hayden thinks they are going to get "hooked up" at Steamboat Springs because of all the publicity they have given it (yeah, right...Alion Irwin thought she was going to get a Lexus for mentioning it on her season)

The continual hammering on Britany until they got the reaction they wanted and made her cry was just awful. Brit knew her fate was sealed, but they just wanted to be mean. They are no better to me than the guys who tied a dalmation to a tree and let a pit bull attack it! They were just gleeful about it! Lane was no better just sitting and grinning the whole time.

I'm not the biggest Britany fan in the world but I'm going to go vote for her 10,000 times for America's Choice just to see Enzo's reaction . I hope Enzo is next to go and Lane wins.

I agree 6BORDERS & SNUGGS!! I hope Enzo learns some compassion before his daughter grows up because if someone hammered at his daughter the way he did with Britney last night, he'd wanna hurt them. It was unnneccessary and mean spirited. As far as Game she deserves it on game play for comp AND social game No one wants you to win Enzo. you're a punk and needed your ego stroked cause even YOU couldn't see how you could win .. what a douche smhanimated_shocking.gif

I agree with you Border 100%!!! It was Cruel!! Especially since she was promised f3 also!! My vote for americas choice will go to Brit!!

I dont really think they were trying to be mean to her. I just think they (esp. Enzo) are so proud of what they have done and how "history making. etc" their brigade was/is, they finally had a chance to tell someone how fantastic they and their alliance are, they just couldnt stop patting themselfs on the back. Enzo is totally dislusional.

Archived