Thursday 9/2 TV show

CasperSabe

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand why they were pissed it was wrong to begin with and can you imagine if he got to final 2 and they voted for him to win the money based on a lie? it would have been the best season finale in the history of reality TV.

Now that would have been hilarious if Kathy had voted to give Mensa Matty 500 000 large and then the lie is admitted . She would have gone fricking ballistic and can you image that reaction compared to the other day :smilielol:

I personally was sickened by that kind of lie. This might put a big rift in their marriage. His wife was perturbed about it in that brief segment they showed her earlier in the show. If she leaves him down the road he'll always Ragan's bony little arms to embrace him. :animated_rotfl:

I personally was sickened by that kind of lie. This might put a big rift in their marriage. His wife was perturbed about it in that brief segment they showed her earlier in the show. If she leaves him down the road he'll always Ragan's bony little arms to embrace him. :animated_rotfl:

His wife must not have been too upset as she helped him with it ;)

Enzo called Matt, Brokeback Matty so did he know something we did not :animated_rotfl:

His wife must not have been too upset as she helped him with it ;)

Enzo called Matt, Brokeback Matty so did he know something we did not :animated_rotfl:

Actually I heard Matt telling DR "I thought this up after going into hotel for preshow isolation." Or maybe he was just lying about that one too!

Archived