CasperSabe

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hayden new hoh :animated_bouncy:

Hayden all revved up. I guess he won.

yep!

:furious3:

Why does Julie say at the end of the show to go and watch the rest of the HoH comp on the live feeds but we are always shut out for most/all of it. False advertising.

They probably won't put them back on until 10:00 EST because of the West Coast airing. Which is pointless since so many people are preempted by football. Preseason football...where wins and losses don't even matter.

still think old lane will take hayden over enzo to finale if britney leaves :animated_rotfl:

idiot :animated_bouncy:

Now hopefully Hayden and Enzo will get rid of Britney and so she doesn't make it to the final 3. I see a week of Britney crying I wonder if she will buddy up with Hayden to try and stay off the block. Hayden needs to nom Brit and Lane together.

Bye Bye Britney party_smilie.gif

They probably won't put them back on until 10:00 EST because of the West Coast airing. Which is pointless since so many people are preempted by football. Preseason football...where wins and losses don't even matter.

The feeds came back up at about 25 minutes after 5 BB time, right after the comp ended

Now hopefully Hayden and Enzo will get rid of Britney and so she doesn't make it to the final 3. I see a week of Britney crying I wonder if she will buddy up with Hayden to try and stay off the block. Hayden needs to nom Brit and Lane together.

Bye Bye Britney party_smilie.gif

Bye Bye Enzo :animated_rotfl:

Hayden called to DR. Lane all bug eyed. Enzo belching and Twitney picking her scalp, rolling it between her fingers and dropping it into the air. The belching is bad enough but Twit is gross.

What's with Britney and constantly picking at herself all the time is there any place she doesn't pick. I loved how Ragan called her out for picking her nose the other night.

What's with Britney and constantly picking at herself all the time is there any place she doesn't pick. I loved how Ragan called her out for picking her nose the other night.

She picks at her nose constantly, picks her legs, picks her scalp. I don't think there's a place on her body she doesn't pick at. She also sounds like a cow when she eats too. Isn't she adorable? :animated_rotfl:

Yah, Enzo better win POV or he's done for

Hayseed will probably not nom Enzo....so if Hayseed or Enzo win PoV...Brit will most likely go. If Brit wins PoV...Enzo will go. If Lame wins PoV...he'll have to choose between his bros and his ho...and I'm not sure who he'd choose to stay but I think it'd be Brit. It all comes down to PoV...2 against 2.

Enzo is easier to beat in the comps over Britney I can't see Hayden putting him up unless I missed something. Hayden needs to put up Brit and Lane win the pov and keep the noms the same. Lane or Britney winning pov is the only way she stays. I think the jury may pick Brit for the win over Lane since she played more and won more comps unless they vote for Lane because they like him better.

Hayseed will probably not nom Enzo....so if Hayseed or Enzo win PoV...Brit will most likely go. If Brit wins PoV...Enzo will go. If Lame wins PoV...he'll have to choose between his bros and his ho...and I'm not sure who he'd choose to stay but I think it'd be Brit. It all comes down to PoV...2 against 2.

Good post, I totally agree.

Lane put Hayden up as the "pawn", Hayden should return the favor.

She picks at her nose constantly, picks her legs, picks her scalp. I don't think there's a place on her body she doesn't pick at. She also sounds like a cow when she eats too. Isn't she adorable? :animated_rotfl:

Yes adorably nasty. animated_rotfl.gif

Archived