Thursday 9/2 TV show

CasperSabe

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is really important this next week is POV - they decide who stays and goes!

true but hoh save you stress of worrying about pov

they forced me to turn on the feeds to see who won the comp :animated_bouncy:

It's still a load of crap that Kathy is so outraged when she smokes. How about all the sick people out there who couldn't beat their cancer while she has but continues to smoke.

Agree!!! I know her Dr. was watching and shaking his/her head!

I had no idea that CBS was pulling the football move tonight...I was soooo looking forward to watching BB tonight. Anyone know if they are replaying? I'll watch BB Afterdark, but wanted to see the jury house, etc. ARGH!

In KC area, they are showing BB at 11:37 CDT. I'd suggest checking your local station.

Yes, the pics in the link above are going to be Matt revealing he lied about his wife. Right after he got done saying Britney is evil for voting him out, he admits to something like that. Should cool the Britney hate among other jury members when they see how dirty he played the game. Kathy's response should be especially interesting.

Kathy was pissed! Very disturbed that Matt said he could relate to her cancer because of his wife. She didn't take that reveal well AT ALL. And understandably.

A Hayden HoH win would certainly mean Brit is on block and target...she'd have to win PoV as I'm sure Lane would be right next to her on the block.

I can't wait to see his "duh" expression when he realizes he should have gotten Hayden out...idiot! :kid:

Lane is as dumb as a Texas tree stump. He thinks he has a better shot at winning against Hayden than Enzo. lol

Lane said to Ragan in goodbye speech is was with Hayden and Enzo but did not include Twitney. That's surprising because I do think he's taking her to the end if he can.

I didn't care what he did after he told the lie about his wife... I just wanted him gone... I hate that kind of gameplay

I feel ya, I dislike him in the beginning but he grew on me! I still dont know who to pull for. When I think brit might do something, then she does something to let me down. I dislike Enzo, but after he really fought for the veto and me watching Ragan roll over an d play dead. Just give up!!!!! I might know who to pull for by final 2! THe worst bunch of cast!

My opinion is the whole Matt wife sick lie was made way too much of a story line this season. BB production really blew it up. Not that this cast has given us much to work with.

A Hayden HoH win would certainly mean Brit is on block and target...she'd have to win PoV as I'm sure Lane would be right next to her on the block.

I can't wait to see his "duh" expression when he realizes he should have gotten Hayden out...idiot! :kid:

Enzo will go before Lane.

Lane is as dumb as a Texas tree stump. He thinks he has a better shot at winning against Hayden than Enzo. lol

Lane said to Ragan in goodbye speech is was with Hayden and Enzo but did not include Twitney. That's surprising because I do think he's taking her to the end if he can.

Agree!!! That was dumb move on his part!!! He cant beat Hayden of Enzo! These people are idiots. Have they ever seen BB before. BB really didnt have to cheat this time, these dimwits were sealing their own fate

Agree!!! That was dumb move on his part!!! He cant beat Hayden of Enzo! These people are idiots. Have they ever seen BB before. BB really didnt have to cheat this time, these dimwits were sealing their own fate

Enzo will be gone next as he will never win POV twice in a row :animated_rotfl:

I hate waiting for the feeds to come back up

This really is BS!

the damn comp will be over before they put them back up...and I see no reason why we aren't allowed to watch. We've seen other comps come back on sooner than this...grrrr!

as expected comp is over :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Archived