Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

Adam was never a favorite of mine. Nasty piece of work, him. People vote funny sometimes and it doesnt necessarily mean that the winner is the favorite. Is there such a thing? A real crowd favorite? I think not this year. Did NOT like this season. Dont really care who wins the 500thousand or AC. Bah. Hummerbug.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayden is too nice a guy to play that ,now Tucker Max student Lane might :animated_rotfl:

If Hayden is too nice to play the "Would you" game, what does it say about the person who started it?

Love Britney for just telling Enzo that he needs to prepare himself because people may not think he's all that important when he gets out of the house and telling him noone from BB has ever became famous... of course Enzo thinks he's different from all the other previous houseguest but at least someone said something to his dellusional self.

I wouldn't actually call them famous, but didn't she say she was a big Jeff and Jordan fan and don't they have some gigs going?

Adam was never a favorite of mine. Nasty piece of work, him. People vote funny sometimes and it doesnt necessarily mean that the winner is the favorite. Is there such a thing? A real crowd favorite? I think not this year. Did NOT like this season. Dont really care who wins the 500thousand or AC. Bah. Hummerbug.

Facing 25 years in a federal prison :animated_rotfl:

He took his winnings and went into the METH biz with that one from Boston the same season! Real NICE guys!!! LOL

Thanks for the info.

My guess is he was doing that stuff before winning. Low lives!!!!

Jasinski was arrested after selling 2000 oxycodone pills that he bought with his BB winnings to an undercover government agent. :animated_rotfl:

What fool spends 3 months of their lives in a house with strangers to win money only to spend it on creating a drug business? What a jerk, but I think we knew that.

fat lady should be singing since she probably is already evicted :animated_bouncy:

She'll make it home in time for "Sadie Hawkins" Day.

Yes, Ginger, but has Li'l Abner's baby bro waited for her?

Brit's breasts are attractive and usually concealed tastefully but I'm personally not convinced those puppies are any more real than Rach-Hell's...

Archived