Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney insecure? I did not see that at all. Brendon and Rachel are the poster couple for insecure. Her disgust of Rachel was shared by everyone except Brendon in that house and the majority of watchers were also disgusted by "VEGAS". Brendon is a good looking guy, until you here him talk. SOOOOOO Insecure...Major turn-off

Not everyone hates Rachell just like not everyone loves Bitchney..I believe twitney is very insecure..which is why she has to put people down 24-7...although, according to her she learned from the best...her mom. I'm very glad that everyone is entitled to their own opinion..I see Twitney as a spoiled rotten brat who thinks the world revolves around her..you don't. God bless America! :party_smilie:

I too think Britney is extremely insecure, people who are insecure tend to put others down to try to bring themselves up. She's either insecure or incredibly mean/bitchy or both lol!

I agree with you. I just cant figure Britney out. She is a pretty girl but got uglier and uglier as the season went on due to her nasty comments about everyone and their brother. I wanted to like her but when I saw how she twisted the Brendon argument around to make it all about her, when he was simply calling out Ragan for backstabbing Rachel, I was stunned. Brendon didnt attack her - he attacked Ragan! It was Britney that started making fun of Brendon - first with his pronunciation of Neanderthal and then she made fun of his walk. BUT, if you watched her after the confrontation, she cried to everyone that Brendon attacked her. She is crazy.

I have pretty much forgotten them already, and the season hasn't ended. Sure are a lot of folks worked up with some Britney hate though(using the term hate loosely of course, meaning strong dislike, irritation, or whatever it is). And still going on and on about Dick? LOL

Anyway, I took it with a grain of salt - she had some funny moments, and was more entertaining than a lot of the drips this season, so if she gets America's choice, I have no problem with that. But I don't really care who gets it when all is said and done.

2 more days and we have Survivor. I wonder if they have cast a Russell this season.... :animated_rotfl:

This season of BB for me is the most boring season eva! :rolleyes4:

I could care less who wins this season out of the 3 stooges. I am curious to see who wins the America's Choice. :lookaround:

I agree with you. I just cant figure Britney out. She is a pretty girl but got uglier and uglier as the season went on due to her nasty comments about everyone and their brother. I wanted to like her but when I saw how she twisted the Brendon argument around to make it all about her, when he was simply calling out Ragan for backstabbing Rachel, I was stunned. Brendon didnt attack her - he attacked Ragan! It was Britney that started making fun of Brendon - first with his pronunciation of Neanderthal and then she made fun of his walk. BUT, if you watched her after the confrontation, she cried to everyone that Brendon attacked her. She is crazy.

I know! I couldn't believe she was moaning about how Brendon fought with her when she started it!! I don't blame Brendon for fighting back I would too if someone made fun of how I walked! Britney is a tool! :animated_rotfl:

as I said a few days ago or it coulda been a week ago, this season is over for me, has been for some time, the fact that Survivor is coming is awesome, this had been the worst ever season of BB, horrible, if this trend continues there will be no more BB, I hope that doesn't happen because I am still a die hard fan, but I just could not get behind anyone this season. The airing of the finale conflicts with some of my shows, so not sure I am watching the damn thing, if I dont it will be a first for me. I will be happy for it to be o-v-e-r, but then I can go over to the Survivor thread and chat with everyone, and I know this season of Survivor should be a good one.

This was a very boring cast this season. Under my old name I have always said why don't they cast some normal Americans. Different shapes and sizes. Not perfect bodies,wanna be actors,and half of them have agents. Personalities would really show with just some regualer folks from all over the States or Canada. Just my opinion. But I would watch a BB like that with my eyes glued to the TV!!

To me Bitchney is the epitome of a spoiled brat who thinks she's entitled to EVERYTHING ..she thinks she's sooooooo much better than anyone else..to hear her stories about her and her mom going on vacation 'making fun of the ugly people" was disgusting and shows why she's such a bitch .."I haven't won anything not even a freakin vacation" what a spoiled bitch...Does anyone remember the begining of bb where she said Brenden was her type? I think that's where her hatred of Rachell came from..Bitchney is really an insecure little girl who can't understand why all the guys don't fall at her feet..suck it up ..twit..not everyone thinks you're wonderful! Once she hooked up with Ragdoll she got even worse with her mouth..i think Ragdoll was the only girl she wasn't jealous of..lmao bottom lne the twit won 10,000 ..more than she deserves..why she can't even take a vacation with that! BYE BYE BITCH

hurray.gif2thumbsup.gif Bravo! well said and I couldn't agree more. 2thumbsup.gifhurray.gif

I also loved how Twitney said while in church her mother will make negative comments about other people there. I can only wonder what kind of church they go to and if they get anything out of it.

There's one thing left to totally ruin the season and that's Twitney getting America's favorite player. I'm hoping we at least get one good thing out of this season and that would be Brendon getting America's favorite player instead.

hurray.gif2thumbsup.gif Bravo! well said and I couldn't agree more. 2thumbsup.gifhurray.gif

I also loved how Twitney said while in church her mother will make negative comments about other people there. I can only wonder what kind of church they go to and if they get anything out of it.

There's one thing left to totally ruin the season and that's Twitney getting America's favorite player. I'm hoping we at least get one good thing out of this season and that would be Brendon getting America's favorite player instead.

hurray.gif

I love that she said it on TV That her mother makes fun of people at church. That's freaking hysterical. Obviously she doesn't take into regard the implications of her stupid statements. Dear Britney's mom...now that everyone at church is going to suspect you are either laughing at or making fun of them, good luck finding a new church! God Bless You and praise the Lord, Amen!

I love that she said it on TV That her mother makes fun of people at church. That's freaking hysterical. Obviously she doesn't take into regard the implications of her stupid statements. Dear Britney's mom...now that everyone at church is going to suspect you are either laughing at or making fun of them, good luck finding a new church! God Bless You and praise the Lord, Amen!

You are making the assumptiion that those church going people really would watch or follow BB ;):animated_rotfl: Also ,her mother saying a lady had tacky shoes ain't exactly the mortal sin and I bet some members died laughing :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

I hope the evil Britney wins America's Choice over the perfect god, Brendon, by two votes.

And then I hope she travels around the world with the money, spending it frivolously and screaming out the most critical question to all she meets: "would you like some ooey gooey yummy cookies"?

See ya'll next year. Maybe. :animated_wave:

Is it true that Britney and Nick's house burned down last night? I understand that Nick was home when the fire started and that he was able to go back in and get the dogs. I saw something about it on Twitter this morning. Why isn't he in LA for the finale?

Ah - that's too bad - I think Britney was looking forward to being there with her things and her dogs...

So Nick will be flying into LA today - good for him. I guess that answers the question, will Britney still be engaged.

Now Lane is definitely out of the picture.

Another thought - can this be staged so that Britney can win the America's vote??? (How do we know this is true, I need to see the property information - LOL)

Ah - that's too bad - I think Britney was looking forward to being there with her things and her dogs...

So Nick will be flying into LA today - good for him. I guess that answers the question, will Britney still be engaged.

Now Lane is definitely out of the picture.

Another thought - can this be .so that Britney can win the America's vote??? (How do cwe know this is true, I need to see the property information - LOL)

CBS already closed the voting before this happened. So don't think this could have been staged.

o

Archived