Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

Unless she has some Black relatives that neither of us know about, I'm pretty sure we're not related, lol. I'm just kind of weirded out by some people getting so angry or twisted up over a TV show. I saw some person post that they "hope to God" she doesn't win AC...and I'm thinking, "Really?! This is what you talk to God about? Climb out of the TV and LIVE!"

Lol

Very true. I don't want Britney to win AC, because I want Brendon to win. And I always liked Brendon, not just after he was evicted. BUT, if Britney wins, so be it. I did feel kinda sorry for her last night. But I'm sure she'll get over it once she can start dishing on someone!!! jk

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everone so down on Brit. She has my vote for the 2500.00. She did leave with alot of class.

That should be 25000.00. All my votes will be for her.

I agree that she only changed her tune because historically there is America's Vote for money and she knows it. She has had no class since day one and once again she had to make a snotty face about going into the jury house with Rachel. Get over it Briteny - she has and always will be a BI--CH!

I agree that she only changed her tune because historically there is America's Vote for money and she knows it. She has had no class since day one and once again she had to make a snotty face about going into the jury house with Rachel. Get over it Briteny - she has and always will be a BI--CH!

Yea, I was liking everything about her exit last night until the Jury house was mentioned and she got negative Nelly about it. Why stess over something she can't change. She chose to go on the show, and with that comes consequences. Make the best of the worst.

I had a love hate relationship with Brit this season as a viewer.

Sometimes she made me laugh.

Other times I hated her.

Other times she made me feel sorry for her, and I found myself pulling for her despite myself.

She's probably not the type of girl I'd be friends with in real life. (I'd worry constantly she was talking behind my back) But I can see why people would like her.

Pretty girl. Has some Wit.

Hope she grows up in the years to come into a less mean adult.

Guest 6Borders

I'm totally voting for Brit for Amer's Choice. So she already has 10k. That's not supposed to be why you vote or don't vote for someone. Hayden and 5k and a Hawaii trip worth prob about as much and Enzo has a TV worth at least 6k.

I think she played a good game and while I have not liked some of the things she's done, I could say that equally about every other hg (from every season as well as this one) She really didn't have a solid alliance and it was great to see her get to F4. I wish she could have been F2. I thought she made a great exit and do a great interview with Julie.

I started out not liking Britney but once Monet left she got better. I only watch the aired episodes and none of the feeds so I haven't seen any of the truly nasty things that some people have reported about her so my opinion of her comes only from what I have actually seen.

I was really hoping she would of won HOH or VETO this week. I wanted to see her get out at least one more Brigade member.

I felt a little bad for here last night when the guys finally confessed their alliance to her... but at the same time, she should of been a little suspicious when no one from that group, not even Lane, ever brought up the word "alliance" to her.

I can't wait to hear what all the Jury members say when Britney tells them about the Brigade.

For the life of me I don't understand Britney falling for Lane. Those two hooking up would be a bigger train wreck than Brenden and Rachel.

Britney at least tries to show some class. Lane reminds me of a bull in a china shop.

I can see them on there first date. Lane: Hey bitch, you want the T-bone or the porterhouse. Wine!! You want wine. They don't serve wine here. Give her a F'in beer.

:outfitted_pirate:

I'm totally voting for Brit for Amer's Choice. So she already has 10k. That's not supposed to be why you vote or don't vote for someone. Hayden and 5k and a Hawaii trip worth prob about as much and Enzo has a TV worth at least 6k.

I think she played a good game and while I have not liked some of the things she's done, I could say that equally about every other hg (from every season as well as this one) She really didn't have a solid alliance and it was great to see her get to F4. I wish she could have been F2. I thought she made a great exit and do a great interview with Julie.

Totally agree with you!!!!!1 :party_smilie:

Well, I cannot speak for anyone else here but the main reason I am "down" on Britney is because I don't like her. Britney opened herself to comment good and bad when she agreed to appear on a 24/7 reality show. You got played, girlfriend. Too bad, too sad. Nobody in your real life is going to give you any kudos for losing the way you lost and you know it. 4th is crap and you know that, too.

And there ya have

I still adore her as much as I did in the height of my britney fandom. She has issues although to me they are no more or less vile then most of the HG's ever shown on this reality show. I liked her alot for all the reasons mentioned before and I won't bore you all and rehash them. I think she played well but had a few social mistakes. I am still glad she helped Bren/Rach out the door.

Anywho...school calls and if I don't answer I don't graduate and thus my season has come to an end. Of course you will all see me next year when BB returns and I once again find a pretty blonde who annoys 99% of you to root for. Once again I will fall helplessly in lust love :-p

Once again I will defend myself every single day and watch loyal fans help me and non-loyal Tema Blonde bandwagoners jump in for the ride

BUT...most importantly...I will enjoy every pathetic second of it :-p

Thanks to all of you for healthy and lively anti-Brit debate. I can honestly say not once did anyone cross the line and come at me and for that I love you all. I have and always will adore a good loyal fan even if that fan is aginst my hg.

I'll miss you all....until next year...stay classy

and as always

TEAM BLONDE FTW (oh and yes Dani will return as my avatar shortly)

-Kyo

I wouldn't call it class, but she did get through the interview without picking her nose, biting her nails, scrathcing her scalp and picking at arms and legs. Kudos to her.

There is definately something wrong with her. Mentally or physically, or both.

There is definately something wrong with her. Mentally or physically, or both.

Is there something wrong with her eyes? Sometimes when she's looking straight

ahead, her left eye looks like it's looking somewhere else. Anyone else ever notice that?

(it's actually her right eye--left looking at her)

Is there something wrong with her eyes? Sometimes when she's looking straight

ahead, her left eye looks like it's looking somewhere else. Anyone else ever notice that?

(it's actually her right eye--left looking at her)

YES!! I did notice and it drives me nuts! I make my son come and look at her every time the show comes on. Lucky for him and the rest of the world she's finally gone! Dang I couldn't stand that little brat! That bleached hair, the bat shit crazy bitching and complaining about Rachel, the googly eyes! What a loser!

YES!! I did notice and it drives me nuts! I make my son come and look at her every time the show comes on. Lucky for him and the rest of the world she's finally gone! Dang I couldn't stand that little brat! That bleached hair, the bat shit crazy bitching and complaining about Rachel, the googly eyes! What a loser!

Lazy eye.

Noticed it from the beginning. Some were focused on Kristen's eyes but Twitney's eye was just as bad. Rachels extensions were ridiculous but Twitney should have been the last one to make fun of them.

I know a lot of you dislike Britney, but I, for one, was a fan of hers from the beginning. I really was hoping for her to go to the F2 with Lane. I even cried during the "Big Brigade Reveal" as I saw her sinking into despair. I really felt for her. Yes, she was catty and made some hateful comments, but all in all I was entertained by her for hours. I've said all along that part of the game is the boredom, and out of the boredom sometimes people have to find ways to entertain themselves, and she just found her way by insulting other HG's. So what. At least she didn't bang someone in the house like e'hem someone else chose to do, and she didn't say hateful nasty things that started fights and tension through the entire house for days at a time. There have been worse HG's in the past, and I'm sure there will be worse behaved HG's in future BB seasons (hopefully).

I am and will continue to be a Britney fan and I wish her well in her life. I really hope that a theory I heard today is true, and that Lane is her real-life fiance and they were the "secret alliance" all along. That would be an awesome twist and a great joke on the BB fans. If the remote chance comes for this to be true, then she and Lane are truly great actors for not even stealing a secret caress or kiss when they weren't in the view of the other HG's or cameras.

Cheers Britney. Good game. Sorry you didn't win.

I think that it is ridiculous to imagine Lane and Britney engaged. Jeez.

Britney talks about people too much and more and more I wonder if it is to hide her own insecurities. The lip picking says a lot and if youve ever known anybody who does it you know it is a difficult habit to break and destructive and caused by nerves.

Britney's eye does wander around. Almost like an ocular prosthesis. I find Britney to be a beautiful woman. Very feminine, petite. She'll be fine but better lose one of the faces if she moves away from hearth and home to the big time.

Archived