Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lane values Brit almost as much as his dog.

Damm that man can say some stupid stuff. I mean I know what he meant but jeez. Not good.

Yes, to me her exit just emphasizes that she is fooled even now! She doesn't even know she should be pissed!

I think that she is still in shock. Apparently, it isnt half as much fun to be made a jackass of as it is when you do it to someone else. Ask Britney. She knows she got the ultimate backdoor. I doubt theyll be fast friends. When she wakes up she'll be major pissed. Forever.

If this had been live right after the veto comp we'd see a different side of Brit. She's had time to compose herself and made her last ditch effort to win the $25,000. I won't vote for her because she already has $10,000.

Britney might have displayed some of that class she left with during the game itself. She didn't. She got played. She got evicted. I am glad. Good riddance.

Hayden whipped her ass in that last comp and she was shocked.

I'm sure she has friends and family posting online coming to her defense

Haha! At the height of the Brendon hate, there was a flurry of new "I love Brendon so much I just might hurt myself" accounts that I was convinced it was just one person!

And, if you are Britney's friends and family, welcome!

Haha! At the height of the Brendon hate, there was a flurry of new "I love Brendon so much I just might hurt myself" accounts that I was convinced it was just one person!

And, if you are Britney's friends and family, welcome!

Unless she has some Black relatives that neither of us know about, I'm pretty sure we're not related, lol. I'm just kind of weirded out by some people getting so angry or twisted up over a TV show. I saw some person post that they "hope to God" she doesn't win AC...and I'm thinking, "Really?! This is what you talk to God about? Climb out of the TV and LIVE!"

Lol

The bitch got what she deserved... the boots!!! :giljotiini:

I couldn't agree more just wish it was sooner.

I don't think Britney's game play was good because if she was thinking of winning she would not have aligned with Lane. Britney needed to stick with Brendon and Rachel. (so did Ragan) Rachel really like them both and Brendon would have stuck with them because of Rachel. Instead Britney went with Lane because he was a guy not because he would get her to the end. The guys didn't talk game with her or make plans instead they got her to get Matt out when she would have kept him. Britney got played like a fiddle she was used and tossed out like the trash she is. The one minute of class can not make up for the season of saying mean hateful things about the others. I hope she doesn't get the 25,000.

I think Brit's exit was well played by her and must have been a hard pill to swallow. She was played by the guys, especially Lane, and although she should have caught on sometime, at some point, she must have felt pretty stupid when she was told.

I'm always surprized that the house guests forget it is "a game". AFter you watch a few BBs, and they all had, why not realize that if you go into the house, you can be played too. It must be a different world in there when you are there.

Brit played well, to a point, but then the rest didn't do so well either. So, I know Brit has won something already but I would still give her the $25,000. over any of the others. To me the bragade just got lucky that the others were not the smartest.

Britney left with lots of class tonight. She looked gorgeous as well.

Totally agree. Britney has all my votes for AC. She got played, got upset, then got over it. She is only 22 or 23 years old. She may be spoiled or bitchy at times, but that is def not a crime. She is funny and witty, and I just like her. My husband can't stand her, but I think that is because he sees her as high maintenance and like all men think, that sounds like work and that might take away from their play ! ! !

Go Britney ! ! ! !

Archived