Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

I have been a fan of Brit from the start,her an Lane made me laugh many times ,the banter back an forth was great.I think Iam going to try an get her to join the forum as Iam sure she will fit right in with the making fun of ,name calling an belitteling she does ,is what alot of people have done to her on here.Yet that is what people DONT like about her,that she was doing in the house.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a fan of Brit from the start,her an Lane made me laugh many times ,the banter back an forth was great.I think Iam going to try an get her to join the forum as Iam sure she will fit right in with the making fun of ,name calling an belitteling she does ,is what alot of people have done to her on here.Yet that is what people DONT like about her,that she was doing in the house.

Right! AND, she is really, really funny. That would be a great change/addition.

Here's a good exit interview:

There is definately something wrong with her. Mentally or physically, or both.

The picking at herself looked like some kind of anxiety issue. It was extreme. Hopefully she will see it when she watches and get some help for it. I'm not making fun of her, it really was pretty bad. Kept thinking her cuticles had to ache from her messing with them/biting them all the time.

Yea ,I wonder how Brit will respond to Lane being called a misogynist :animated_rotfl:

Britney is an awful person. It saddens me that society today worships people like her and idiots like Snookie, and Lindsey. And we wonder why all the violence and corruption! Maybe if we stopped rewarding bad behavior we would not have such a violent society!!!

I don't think there is anyone who worships Britney. People who like her look for the good qualities in her but they also are well aware of the bad. And are you saying that it is these (silly; stupid; self abusive;) young women that make for a violent society? If you are going to pin the ills of society on reality shows people, how about Lane who kills for fun and likes to beat up guys in bar parking lots? Or how about Enzo who has often said he would punch this or that guy in the face or that someone needs a Jersey beatdown?

I really think BB needs to edit the shows to show the real sides of the hg's not to have people get the wrong opinion of them. (meaning the people who only see the 3 weekly shows)

I believe Lane and Britney being funny in the DR was more scripted then them just being funny. Also my daughter watched the 3 weekly shows and said she thought it was rotten of the guys to tell Britney about the brigade the way they did. I told her what they did to Britney was not half as bad as all the nasty stuff Britney said about every hg and continued even after they were evicted. But of course BB did not show any of that during the shows.

I really think BB needs to edit the shows to show the real sides of the hg's not to have people get the wrong opinion of them. (meaning the people who only see the 3 weekly shows)

I believe Lane and Britney being funny in the DR was more scripted then them just being funny. Also my daughter watched the 3 weekly shows and said she thought it was rotten of the guys to tell Britney about the brigade the way they did. I told her what they did to Britney was not half as bad as all the nasty stuff Britney said about every hg and continued even after they were evicted. But of course BB did not show any of that during the shows.

It was better to tell Brit that way then just blindside her although the BB fans would have loved the ambush :animated_rotfl:

I think Britney's bashing of houseguests after they left is no more different than when she said bad things about them while they were in the house but were not present to hear. Game talk.

At least she kept her comments directed at the HG's themselves. If you want to throw up listening to HG bashing try the season with Jun and Allison as the final two. While they spent their remaining days as the two finalists there was no need to bash anyone as the game for them was over. Just waiting for the jurors to pick one of them as the winner. But nooo, these two skanks trashed some of the HG's so bad they even went after their families. Jun's ex Jee was on the show and not only did she rip him a new one but she totally insulted his young daughter and his family. Same with Allison.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on the skank-o-meter they earned a 12.5

Britney may not be perfect but she got my vote for AG. Can't wait to see Enzo and Rachel's face if she wins.

I see some of the people in here talking down Britney because she talked about and made fun of people after they left...Which is a very recent occurrence, but those same people are still whining about evildick...And his season was what? 3-4 years ago?

I see some of the people in here talking down Britney because she talked about and made fun of people after they left...Which is a very recent occurrence, but those same people are still whining about evildick...And his season was what? 3-4 years ago?

Good point. Nice to see you back Chief!

:beer:

To me Bitchney is the epitome of a spoiled brat who thinks she's entitled to EVERYTHING ..she thinks she's sooooooo much better than anyone else..to hear her stories about her and her mom going on vacation 'making fun of the ugly people" was disgusting and shows why she's such a bitch .."I haven't won anything not even a freakin vacation" what a spoiled bitch...Does anyone remember the begining of bb where she said Brenden was her type? I think that's where her hatred of Rachell came from..Bitchney is really an insecure little girl who can't understand why all the guys don't fall at her feet..suck it up ..twit..not everyone thinks you're wonderful! Once she hooked up with Ragdoll she got even worse with her mouth..i think Ragdoll was the only girl she wasn't jealous of..lmao bottom lne the twit won 10,000 ..more than she deserves..why she can't even take a vacation with that! BYE BYE BITCH

Maybe the "some" people are actually whining about the posters here. I think it's total hypocrisy to keep posting that a HG used the "c" word and yet they thought it was hysterical when Dick threw a drink in someone's face, burned someone and called women and gays worse names. I will add Dick's hysterics were totally unprovoked.

Yeah, Chief you call it "talking down" of Twitney and I just call it, calling her out and maybe I'm watching different feeds then the Twitney fanatics are.

Maybe the "some" people are actually whining about the posters here. I think it's total hypocrisy to keep posting that a HG used the "c" word and yet they thought it was hysterical when Dick threw a drink in someone's face, burned someone and called women and gays worse names. I will add Dick's hysterics were totally unprovoked.

Yeah, Chief you call it "talking down" of Twitney and I just call it, calling her out and maybe I'm watching different feeds then the Twitney fanatics are.

I couldn't agree more Ginger! There was hysteria over the use of the "c" word, but the horrendous bullying by ED(who has two children who don't talk to him anymore again) was OK! :animated_shocking::eek:

I couldn't agree more Ginger! There was hysteria over the use of the "c" word, but the horrendous bullying by ED(who has two children who doesn't talk to him anymore again) was OK! :animated_shocking::eek:

agree. I wouldn't give that nasty pos the time of day. Were people on this board actually fans of his? Unbelievable.

To me Bitchney is the epitome of a spoiled brat who thinks she's entitled to EVERYTHING ..she thinks she's sooooooo much better than anyone else..to hear her stories about her and her mom going on vacation 'making fun of the ugly people" was disgusting and shows why she's such a bitch .."I haven't won anything not even a freakin vacation" what a spoiled bitch...Does anyone remember the begining of bb where she said Brenden was her type? I think that's where her hatred of Rachell came from..Bitchney is really an insecure little girl who can't understand why all the guys don't fall at her feet..suck it up ..twit..not everyone thinks you're wonderful! Once she hooked up with Ragdoll she got even worse with her mouth..i think Ragdoll was the only girl she wasn't jealous of..lmao bottom lne the twit won 10,000 ..more than she deserves..why she can't even take a vacation with that! BYE BYE BITCH

Britney insecure? I did not see that at all. Brendon and Rachel are the poster couple for insecure. Her disgust of Rachel was shared by everyone except Brendon in that house and the majority of watchers were also disgusted by "VEGAS". Brendon is a good looking guy, until you here him talk. SOOOOOO Insecure...Major turn-off

Britney insecure? I did not see that at all. Brendon and Rachel are the poster couple for insecure. Her disgust of Rachel was shared by everyone except Brendon in that house and the majority of watchers were also disgusted by "VEGAS". Brendon is a good looking guy, until you here him talk. SOOOOOO Insecure...Major turn-off

^^^ I agree 100% with your assessment

Archived