Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

and to add... Geeeeez do you think that Enzo going on and on about his alliance is the best in BB history. He thinks the Brigade made it the best season ever. Is that noteworthy of your term egomaniac that you call Britney?. :inquisitive:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and to add... Geeeeez do you think that Enzo going on and on about his alliance is the best in BB history. He thinks the Brigade made it the best season ever. Is that noteworthy of your term egomaniac that you call Britney?. :inquisitive:

I think the entire cast was a bunch of blithering idiot who all thought they were super special in some way the eluded ALL of us!

What she said when Lane was trying to tell her she liked bad boys is that she likes a guy that is sensitive and sweet. She likes flowers and compliments. She likes a to be told she looks nice. Lane was teasing her about the bad boy thing and said she should be happy if a guy told her she looked HOT. She was just reacting to Lane telling her that a bad boy is better then Nick who is a nice guy.

I guess that makes her the child of Satan......

[/quo

When Lane ASKED her if she liked bad boys, she was a little iffy on her answer, saying she likes guys that are sensitive and kind and sweet...she added she makes a big fuss over flowers and likes them for every wide spot in the road. Actually I think she said "you look hot" was NOT good enough...she likes it to be more wordy and more sentences, she likes to be fussed over and have her ego fed...she could NEVER be happy with a guy like Hay OR lane...they are way to "casual" for her

I'm still wondering how far she's willing to go to stay in F3...hopefully that goofy sheep dog Hayseed has been fixed...lol...She'll probably start begging shamelessly, like she did when Rachel/Brenda were HOH. Britchney is the ultimate arse kisser....

So how are things looking for Britney?

I am guessing the three guys will stick their their original plan and vote her out. I can't see that it makes any difference which goes first Lane or Britney, except maybe that if they evict Lane first there is some chance Lane wouldn't vote for Britney if she were in the final 2.

If any of the three guys makes it to the final 2, odds all look the same to me. None of them really stands out among the rest, none really did anything impressive, none really played the social game better than the other two.

Enzo being afraid to make enemies will ensure Britney goes home. I think him and Hayden kinda wish they could vote out Lane, but for that to happen Enzo has to vote Lane out. He doesn't have the balls to do that though. None of those three guys are there to win. They'd be happy if Big Brother just gave them all Steamboat tickets.

It really is all up to Enzo now.

BTW are two of the F4 "old friends for years"? I think it might be Lane/Hayseed. I think Hayseed will win F3 and take his BFF with him. if he's one of those two mystery friends.

Wait...I forgot Hayseed can or can not use his POV. But doubt he will.

Love Britney for just telling Enzo that he needs to prepare himself because people may not think he's all that important when he gets out of the house and telling him noone from BB has ever became famous... of course Enzo thinks he's different from all the other previous houseguest but at least someone said something to his dellusional self.

Nobody important enough to offer him a job even watches this show. He won't even be on All-Stars. Britney and Rachel are the only ones with a shot at that. And I think BB would probably pass on offering Rachel a spot.

I think Rachel would #1 on producers list of favorites for any future All Stars because the drama she creates and she is hated by fans. Can't have all-star show filled strictly with the most loved HGs, got to have a few villians and personalities that are prone to create lots and lots drama. This seaon was a bust because those HGs that cause the most drama were evicted first, and the house was left mostly with floater type personalities.

If you go beyond these message boards and listen to any of the Big Brother Blogs or online shows, Rachel and Brenden remain the fans favorites. I was listening to an interview with Janelle and Chelsia and Janelle think Rachel and Brenden will be remembered. Janelle even said she was rooting for Rachel prior to Rachel being evicted. Most of the callers were Brenden fans - although a few were sorry to see Matt go.

If you go beyond these message boards and listen to any of the Big Brother Blogs or online shows, Rachel and Brenden remain the fans favorites. I was listening to an interview with Janelle and Chelsia and Janelle think Rachel and Brenden will be remembered. Janelle even said she was rooting for Rachel prior to Rachel being evicted. Most of the callers were Brenden fans - although a few were sorry to see Matt go.

Ugh...Chelsia. Just reading her name makes me ill. :lipsrsealed2:

Archived