Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

I am just not sure all those who profess that they would not be mean and talk about others. You are all entiltied to your opinions, come on I am sure some of you would turn into the same type of players. Especially the amount of money that is involved. Just saying!!!!!!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but I am far from the only one that believes Lane did play her. She knew that when big mouth Enzo started to explain how they all paired off with someone. Enzo did realize he couldn't tell the entire story without hurting her more so he left it at his pairing with Brendon. Lane was truly instrumental in playing Britney during her HOH and getting Matt out. He was who she listened to. Lane's comment to Brit for her to remember how he said he not to worry he always knew what Hayden and Enzo were doing.

I think Lane had the same crush on Britney that she had on him but he was always going to betray her. Karma....she was evil with her mocking of others. There was no game play in that and she and Ragean took bad mouthing behing the back to a new level. There is always karma in life...or what goes around comes around...whatever you want to call it and ugly always begets ugly. Karma is not always visable or viewable.

So what you are saying is that Britney deserved to be betrayed by Lane because she talked badly about other HGs. This would mean that everyone who thought someone had their back, like Brendon thought Hayden had his, did something bad and that betrayal was their karmic payback.

And Lane could tell Britney, "It wasn't my fault! Karma made me betray you. Its not visable or viewable but I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for that darn karma!"

Karma seems to be taking a huge interest in BB. So there is some power in the universe that hears Matt tell a lie or Britney being mean and is so offended that it brings down some wicked justice on them? Where is this karmic justice for the tyrant who tortures and murders thousands of people? Where is it for the serial killer and the child molester and the corrupt politician? Nope, karma is too busy giving Britney her just rewards for saying mean stuff about other people.

The reason people keep talking about karma here (at least why I do it) is because Britney and Regan made a big deal about karma on the show. Does that make sense? I pretty much think karma in real life is bull shit. My five year old died of cancer and I don't see any think freaking karmic about that.

The reason people keep talking about karma here (at least why I do it) is because Britney and Regan made a big deal about karma on the show. Does that make sense? I pretty much think karma in real life is bull shit. My five year old died of cancer and I don't see any think freaking karmic about that.

You are correct and I guess we're not all cute, bubbly and adorable when we mention Karma like when Twitney does.

I'm sorry for your loss and if bad things really did happen to bad people this would be a much better world and sadly it's not.

Oh - I think Maggie from the Nerd Herd deserves the title of most unlikeable. Natalie second, Brittany third. The interesting thing about Brittany is that she could have gone either way for me. I did like her at first but she quickly turned into an insecure, evil, bitch - never shutting up about Rachel and Brenden. Her envy of those two got the best of her. I do think Brittany is smart and hopefully she will look back on this experience and think twice about all the nastiness she spread. She chose the the low road when the high road was within her reach.

I'm voting for Brenden for Americas Player. That guy worked his butt off. Britney did nothing but skate on the back of Lane and talk s*&t about everyone else's gameplay.

ITA with your complete assessment. Brenden has my vote.

I thought it was telling that tonight's show was very Britney-centric, the camera followed her around a lot. It made us wonder if cbs's polling has showed her to be a fan favorite. Also, cbs's storyline & clips are setting her up for departare, stressing how she is all by herself, and the 3 boys are closely working together.

You are correct and I guess we're not all cute, bubbly and adorable when we mention Karma like when Twitney does.

I'm sorry for your loss and if bad things really did happen to bad people this would be a much better world and sadly it's not.

Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment. :) And you're so right...things do not happen as they should. Thankfully though, the brat is on her way out. Now if Enzo would just lose his voice!

I seriously doubt Britt can convince Hayden to save her. All the king's horses and all the king's men can't put Britt together again. She has done a hell of a lot more than Lane and Enzo. Would be a shoe in for $50,000.

BB Karma is the best! It has nothing to do with reality, but at least we can enjoy it on a silly summer show.

Let's not get all serious! Yes, the world has some horrible things happening, but at the same time there is a lot of beauty out there.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Absolutely nothing in life is worse than losing a child.

It's interesting that both girls were engaged during the taping of their seasons (well Natalie becoming engaged in Pandora's box.. *barf*) but it leads me to wonder if what we are seeing is really their true personalities or there are some very weak and desperate men out there.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Absolutely nothing in life is worse than losing a child.

Thank you and yes, nothing in my life will ever be that bad. I think once you have survived something like that you learn two things...DO NOT sweat the small stuff and just leave the negativity alone. I think that's why I can't bring myself to even like Britney a little tiny bit. The guys are at least funny. I think mostly I feel sorry for the little bratty girl since she must be miserable all the time to be spewing so much hate. What happened to her to make her so nasty?

To me Brit IS THE PERSONIFICATION of a spoiled-rotten brat...she also is VERY insecure. Last night she was telling Lane that she NEEDS to be told over and over again if she looks good does good, etc., add to that statement the picking at herself to make it all perfect and you have the insecure, jealous, vicious, educated, in some ways, bitch that she IS and ALWAYS has been! She wants ALL the attention, she wants to be the beauty AND the brains AND the brawn. I chalk it all up to her participation in beauty pagents...another bunch or superficial egomaniacs...actually Rachel fits RIGHT IN THERE AS WELL!

This season had a LOT of superficial egomaniacs...MAYBE that WAS the criteria for the choices AG made!

Sorry for your loss, 2Krazy. I can imagine the depth of your pain. And that was pretty much my point with the karma thing. With all the truely sad and terrible things that happen in this world to think that the little mean and petty things that go on with these HGs could have any effect on the universe just seems so illogical.

To me Brit IS THE PERSONIFICATION of a spoiled-rotten brat...she also is VERY insecure. Last night she was telling Lane that she NEEDS to be told over and over again if she looks good does good, etc., I chalk it all up to her participation in beauty pagents...another bunch or superficial egomaniacs...actually Rachel fits RIGHT IN THERE AS WELL!

This season had a LOT of superficial egomaniacs...MAYBE that WAS the criteria for the choices AG made!

What she said when Lane was trying to tell her she liked bad boys is that she likes a guy that is sensitive and sweet. She likes flowers and compliments. She likes a to be told she looks nice. Lane was teasing her about the bad boy thing and said she should be happy if a guy told her she looked HOT. She was just reacting to Lane telling her that a bad boy is better then Nick who is a nice guy.

I guess that makes her the child of Satan......

Archived