Britney - Week 9 - Winner of Americ's Choice

CeCiMom

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I know how it is when a fav player is sure to be walking out the door. I wonder what Lane will do with POV? I'd assume throw the comp unless he's nominated next to Britney. Then the question is: who would he evict? I'm not sure he's right in thinking the only person he can win against in f2 is Britney. If anything Enzo would be easier to beat because he's not seen as a competitor by the jury.

I think Lane will throw it even if he's on the block. He knows that Enzo and Hayden really want Britney out this week, he just has to sit back and let them take her out. And he's totally safe if she wins the veto because she already told him that she wants to go to the end with him.

I wouldn't be so sure about him beating Enzo. After seeing that jury footage they seem to be some bitter bettys and all of them will probably vote based on who they liked the best.

I think she's one of the most hypocritical house guests ever. Having said that, she's the only one in the house who has actually tried in the house to get where they are. The other three lucked into it due to other house guest's stupidity. Britney actually manipulated her way to final 4 (especially manipulating Brendon and Rachel). Therefore, I think she deserves to win.

Exactly....

They're searching for keys or coins and Twit says "Is a cabinet the same as a drawer?"

Yeah, if I listened enough to the feeds I would get plenty of these little "intellectual" tidbits from her. :animated_rotfl:

Now Enzo "Are these cabinets?"

What's wrong with these people?

LMAO!!! :cookoo:

She has rehashed the story of how she found the coin at least 3 times already. Honestly, why does she have to repeat everything over and over like the others weren't there? I think these HG like to hear themselves speak and will say anything.

Again..."I was going through the recycle bin..."

Enough!

Cleaning up the kitchen by herself. Lane and Enzo sleeping. I guess they figured she won, so she should do it.

It may be worse for her in the long run to win it.

It may make the rest of them resentful especially if she got people banished to the BY.

all the hg were resentful over money wins this season, so I guess they will be.

Twit said before "Finally I won something" and Enzo just looked at her.

Hayden is now helping her and he was the first one thrown out of the comp.

The only thing natural about her are the scales she picks off her body.

I know! What is up with that? Every time I've seen her on BBAD she is either chewing her cuticles, biting her nails, chewing on her lips or picking at her scalp or hair, it's freakin gross!

I know! What is up with that? Every time I've seen her on BBAD she is either chewing her cuticles, biting her nails, chewing on her lips or picking at her scalp or hair, it's freakin gross!

I guess you missed the picking at the legs and arm segments? It was too cute for words. :rollseyes:

If Brit has fleas, she caught them from that dirty dog Hayden. Wait, that was his dancing.

If she has fleas it's becuase they lost their housekeeping staff.

And I'm entitled to my opinion. :P

Haydan said to Brit: " you made more money today than you will in a day ever again in your future", referring to the 10K hide and seek game.

I still think the money will be a factor

lets not forget that Hayden also has won 5000.00 and an Hawaain vacation....and Enzo and Lane know that!

Archived