Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Triple Ugh!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f3 locked :animated_bouncy:

I think the noms will be Brit and Lane.

With Hayden assuming Enzo will vote Brit out.

But honestly it doesn't really matter who he puts up. Whoever wins veto, is the only one voting this week.

So I don't think it's necessarily true that he's F3 locked.

So I don't think it's necessarily true that he's F3 locked.

who is going to vote him out ????????

enzo has wanted britney out for longest

f3 locked :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

He should have listened to Ragan and Brit and evicted Hayden. Now he's lucky to be playing for 2nd place.

Definitely gonna be Lane and Brit on the block and I'm banking that Brit wins POV and Enzo will go up. Hayden has the stronger alliance with Enzo!!!

If any of us thinks we know the true character of these people and have grand fantasies about their future karma based on how we interpret a few caught moments of them playing a game, we are sorely deluded.

Oh, and JMHO.

I'm really surprised with how much Lane is saying to Britney right now about the Brigade. He's losing big points with her right now.

He also had a few of those cutesy, stupid little moments through the days where he asked her if she thought a big alliance, a 4-person alliance could make it to the end, has it ever happened, etc. She'll still probably vote for him if he's in the F2. It'll be interesting to see how she votes.

I think it's dumb of him to be outing the Brigade.. just gives Britney plenty of fuel if she wants to out anything he said.. although the Brigade wouldnt believe it or think it was part of the plan.. still you don't want to completely piss someone off and let them know how bad they played you before you send them to jury to vote for a winner.

This guy is a stone wall, but it's no surprise because it's been evident all season long.

Twitney would still give him her vote, IMO even though he turned on her the most. All he did was laugh about the big reveal and made the others do all the talking. The guy kills small animals, so never really expected him to be humane to his "friend."

This guy is a stone wall, but it's no surprise because it's been evident all season long.

Twitney would still give him her vote, IMO even though he turned on her the most. All he did was laugh about the big reveal and made the others do all the talking. The guy kills small animals, so never really expected him to be humane to his "friend."

I totally agree with you Gingersnaps I believe he has a dark side who preys on the weak animal or human doesn't matter to him. I wouldn't trust him or want to be alone with him.

Err, he's not just killing animals. He shoots in the dark, who knows what he's killed! :animated_rotfl:

And I'm not a fan of The Brigade, but that's what Britney gets for acting holier than thou all season about her strategic choices when all along she was playing into Lane (and by default, the rest of the brigade's) hands.

I totally agree with you Gingersnaps I believe he has a dark side who preys on the weak animal or human doesn't matter to him. I wouldn't trust him or want to be alone with him.

Lane is a good ole boy that talks a lot of BS that I would take with a grain of salt :animated_rotfl:

This good ole boy is about as red necked as they come and I believe every word of what he says. He is disgusting! :gunsmilie:

Lane showed his true colors to brittany by his nervous laughing when Enzo was telling her about the boys alliance. He may of liked her but he knew when it came down to it he would go with the boys. Brittany kept telling him she had been with him since week 2 and noone else was but now she knows he always had the boys alliance long before her and he was playing her. He just never had the balls to actually do something for himself. At least Hayden played and won somethings Lane only one 1 hoh only because he had to or the brigade would be broken up. He even said he didnt try for pov so he wouldnt have to vote out Brittany leave that to either Hayden or Enzo.

Now of the 3 guys left I really hope Hayden wins finally hoh and has to decide who he wants to get second place because he will win.

In the end putting her trust in Lane was her demise. It would have been so fun to see Matt, Ragan and Britney go after the Brigade. What a boring boring season it turned out to be. :disappointed:

It really saddens me that one of the things I look forward to in summer has been so disappointing. I wonder, with these guys having the huge ego's that they have, when they get out will it get through to their small brains that they really were NOT the best season nor the best of anything in BB history?

Archived