Enzo - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes because he wants to be famous, not that he needs the money. They went crazy for Boston Rob in his hometown, even after the first Survivor when he was a really bad guy! That's all Enzo wants-a little recognition where he lives to show his poker buddies- and he'll get it. He brought the brigade to the end-he already won. He even said he thinks Hayden should win everything-he said it several times. The person who wins AC should be the poorest one-that's how I'm voting and I would encourage others to do the same.

Who is the most needy after Matt? Because I agree about the vote but could never bring myself to vote for Matt! :disgust:

Enzo is by far my least favorite house guest this year and that's saying a lot considering this years cast. I have never seen anyone play this game so bad yet think they played so good. He only thinks he played a good game because the remaining house guest keep telling him he did so good. The other night on BBAD Hayden had to spell out Enzo's speech to the jury for him, highlighting all the "great moves" he's made. So he formed an alliance with 3 other people and gave it a name. Big freakin deal. What has HE done to further that alliance in the game? Nothing, nadda, zilch, zippo!!! Now he is so full of himself that I can't even stand to watch BBAD. The funniest thing about all of this is how he thinks they are all going to be "BIG STARS" I only wish I was able to see how he reacts when he realizes that he's not all that he thinks he is. IMHO the only thing that could make this season of BB worth all the time I invested in it would be for Hayden to use the POV on Brit and then watch her evict Enzo. I don't really care for Brit either but that move would be the only thing to go down in BB history for this season, not the Brigade alliance that they all seem to think is the greatest thing EVER.

ITA!!!! and welcome to the boards! :animated_wave:

I hope potential home buyers/sellers and his boss heard enzo say he wished his dog would die so he can get a big one...

I kmow you are serious so I will refrain from saying.....Are you kidding me??

well, yo Enzo...you are right up there with Lane for the most disgusting of the season!!!

What ever happened to Enzo after eating when he was a "have not"??? Nothing.....right?

Nothing! Enzo got away with eating, drinking, and not wearing his costume! I was so happy to find out they didn't give him a penalty, just a verbal warning! :cheeseburger::food-smiley-005::smilie_tux:

Go Brigade! Whichever one wins deserves it! :maleficent:

Bayonne, New Jersey News

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/bayonne/ws

'Big Brother' finalist is hoping to come home to Bayonne with the $500,000 prize

Saturday, September 04, 2010

By MARK MAURER

JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

After two months of being confined to a small house on 24-hour surveillance, Bayonne insurance adjuster Enzo Palumbo has made it to the final four on the 12th season of CBS's "Big Brother." The other remaining contestants are Hayden Moss, Lane Elenburg and Britney Haynes.

Since early July, Palumbo and 12 other houseguests have been living in the house and vying for the top prize of $500,000.

While deception remains a common strategy in the house, Enzo, 32, has opted to play a subtle, cerebral game with a level head. Outside of the game, he works for Mercury Insurance and also part-time for the real estate firm Coldwell Banker.

Palumbo, who maintains a low profile, is among the few remaining targets. He has been nominated for eviction the last two weeks but squeaked by, having most recently won the Power of Veto and removing himself from the block.

The show is an even bigger strain for contestants' families. Enzo's wife Joella said the last two weeks have been nerve wracking.

"I just want my husband back," she said. "I don't even care what happens."

Enzo's absence has left a void in his family. He routinely dropped Joella off at New York Waterway ferry on the way to work every day.

Joella is the vice president of loan sales and trading at financial services giant Credit Suisse in New York City. Their daughter Gia is 9 months old.

Family and friends come to their Bayonne home to watch the show during the week. She said the CBS production crew will be visiting the city this weekend to film a short segment with her and Gia.

For most of the season, Enzo has been a member of the Brigade alliance with Lane, Hayden and the evicted Matt Hoffman.

If he wins, Joella said, the money will allow them to have a second child a year sooner and will secure their children's college funds.

Joella said that due to his popularity in the house, the evicted contestants who vote for the winner on finale night are likely to pick him if he makes it to the final two. Therefore, all remaining houseguests view him as the chief formidable figure.

Val Nowinski, a 38-year-old contractor from Bayonne, said he has known and worked with Palumbo in the real estate market for five years.

"To be successful on that show you have to be deceiving," Nowinski said, "and that would be totally out of character for him. He's keeping it low key and playing the game fantastically."

Enzo is by far my least favorite house guest this year and that's saying a lot considering this years cast. I have never seen anyone play this game so bad yet think they played so good. He only thinks he played a good game because the remaining house guest keep telling him he did so good. The other night on BBAD Hayden had to spell out Enzo's speech to the jury for him, highlighting all the "great moves" he's made. So he formed an alliance with 3 other people and gave it a name. Big freakin deal. What has HE done to further that alliance in the game? Nothing, nadda, zilch, zippo!!! Now he is so full of himself that I can't even stand to watch BBAD. The funniest thing about all of this is how he thinks they are all going to be "BIG STARS" I only wish I was able to see how he reacts when he realizes that he's not all that he thinks he is. IMHO the only thing that could make this season of BB worth all the time I invested in it would be for Hayden to use the POV on Brit and then watch her evict Enzo. I don't really care for Brit either but that move would be the only thing to go down in BB history for this season, not the Brigade alliance that they all seem to think is the greatest thing EVER.

I totally agree. And, to make matters worse, the Brigade is not the biggest or greatest alliance in BB history. I'd say the Friendship was the biggest and greatest alliance in BB history. They never intentionally voted out or backstabbed any one of their members and went all the way to the end. Maggie had them all so brainwashed and this is what Enzo tried to do, but at least Maggie won a couple of comps, HOH in particular to further the alliance along. Enzo hasn't done anything for the alliance. Yes, he's won a couple of vetos for himself, but that's it. I hope whoever takes him to final two brings that up. I hope the only two votes Enzo gets are Brendon and Witchypoo.

I think that the brigade did pretty good myself. Matt wasnt ever really a member they just let him think he was until they didnt need him anymore therefore the 3 real members are still in place. I didnt like them but not their fault the rest of the house was stupid. I give Enzo credit. Dont like him but give him credit. Hayden/Enzo final2.

It's not easy making it to the end without winning a HOH and/or POVs. I think the jury will have a hard time deciding between Enzo and Hayden as to who should get the money because they were both well liked. I would have to give it to Hayden because not only was he personable with the other HG but he managed to wins comps too.

It's not easy making it to the end without winning a HOH and/or POVs. I think the jury will have a hard time deciding between Enzo and Hayden as to who should get the money because they were both well liked. I would have to give it to Hayden because not only was he personable with the other HG but he managed to wins comps too.

I agree but Hay will have to win more comps as I don't think Lane or Enzo will pick him for F2. Hay seems to know this.

Yes I like them both too! As long as a brigade member wins it will be great! :animated_bouncy:

As for AC Brendon is ahead of Britney by a little then it's Rachel and then Ragan! Since the brigade is going to win all the big prizes I'm voting for Brendon instead of Enzo or Hayden, who are my real favorites. I really believe Brendon needs the money even though Enzo and the Brigade did a much better job of actually staying in the house!

Yes I like them both too! As long as a brigade member wins it will be great! :animated_bouncy:

As for AC Brendon is ahead of Britney by a little then it's Rachel and then Ragan! Since the brigade is going to win all the big prizes I'm voting for Brendon instead of Enzo or Hayden, who are my real favorites. I really believe Brendon needs the money even though Enzo and the Brigade did a much better job of actually staying in the house!

I think he played the hardest and to be honest if I did partake in AC's I would probably vote for him.

I'm not worried about him sharing the money with Rachel, because I think they broke up already. :animated_rotfl: Anyway who cares what they do with the money unless it's something like that biatch Adam did with it.

I think he played the hardest and to be honest if I did partake in AC's I would probably vote for him.

I'm not worried about him sharing the money with Rachel, because I think they broke up already. :animated_rotfl: Anyway who cares what they do with the money unless it's something like that biatch Adam did with it.

LOL OMG he did that in the town I lived in when I first got married! I can't believe that guy! I heard Matty from charlestown(the irish section of Boston) another BB contestant, was in touble for that too! And Adam said he was going to help poor kids! Jeesh!

HA yes I hope Brenchel broke up so Rachel can't spend Brendon's money! Pay your debts Brendon or I'll vote for the Brigade whether they need it or not! No tequila!

Apparently Enzo has never watched BB before. If he had he would realize that you never, ever say that America's loves you and you are a shoe in for the 25K AC's prize. And then say how pissed off you will be if you don't get the prize. I will be looking for his reaction finale night when he doesn't win.

Also, maybe being in the house that long really does go to your head. He's expecting to get movie offers and is going to be on Oprah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guaranteed spot on the next BB All Stars. LMFAO.

Remember Cowboy and the 4 horseman. Cowboy believed he would be invited on David Letterman and was going to get his help in landing a sitcom for himself. Of course, he was going to ask if the other horseman could be on the show as well. How sweet.

Apparently Enzo has never watched BB before. If he had he would realize that you never, ever say that America's loves you and you are a shoe in for the 25K AC's prize. And then say how pissed off you will be if you don't get the prize. I will be looking for his reaction finale night when he doesn't win.

Also, maybe being in the house that long really does go to your head. He's expecting to get movie offers and is going to be on Oprah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A guaranteed spot on the next BB All Stars. LMFAO.

Remember Cowboy and the 4 horseman. Cowboy believed he would be invited on David Letterman and was going to get his help in landing a sitcom for himself. Of course, he was going to ask if the other horseman could be on the show as well. How sweet.

I'm going to look too! I honestly think he'll be sad for about one second and then happily go back to his wife and baby to enjoy his life. It won't be significant in his life at all. Someone had said once on this board(Snaps?) he genuinely seems like a happy-go-lucky guy that doesn't get down for very long. I agree with that.

Now as far as cowboy is concerned am I the only one who felt bad for that poor kid? On three boards I go to they reference him constantly as the loser. They might say something like-he is as lame as cowboy-or as big a loser as cowboy. The only thing I remember about cowboy was that he seemed nice. Why do people hate him so much? I am not asking this sarcastically, most of you agree he sucks, I just don't know why.

if he can win part 2 and then steals part 3 sorta like how jordan did last season

he has a great shot at being crown winner of bb 12 :animated_bouncy:

I'm going to look too! I honestly think he'll be sad for about one second and then happily go back to his wife and baby to enjoy his life. It won't be significant in his life at all. Someone had said once on this board(Snaps?) he genuinely seems like a happy-go-lucky guy that doesn't get down for very long. I agree with that.

Now as far as cowboy is concerned am I the only one who felt bad for that poor kid? On three boards I go to they reference him constantly as the loser. They might say something like-he is as lame as cowboy-or as big a loser as cowboy. The only thing I remember about cowboy was that he seemed nice. Why do people hate him so much? I am not asking this sarcastically, most of you agree he sucks, I just don't know why.

They'll all be happy to get home even Twitney, even though it's home to Dogpatch. :animated_rotfl: Of course, the losers who depend on the stipend will never want to leave their paid vacations. I think they'll be sad if they didn't win any money, but it won't last long because BB was a growing experience for all of them. :rollseyes:

I wish I could answer your question about Cowboy but my guess is that he was Fugley and sure of himself, a dangerous combination for some people to handle so I think that made him an easy target.

He played the hardest of trying to get everyone to vote him out instead of his sweetie pie. He only tried to win the next comps (that were geared for him) because he did not want Vegas to get mad at him. He in no way played a good game IMO.

He played the hardest of trying to get everyone to vote him out instead of his sweetie pie. He only tried to win the next comps (that were geared for him) because he did not want Vegas to get mad at him. He in no way played a good game IMO.

No, he didn't play a good game, that title goes to the last 2 standing. Playing good and playing hard are two different things.

Archived