Enzo - Week 9

CeCiMom

ever since last night, he's been repeating how he's been the mastermind and played one of the best games in bb history. I just don't see it. Unless he starts winning comps, left and right, I 'd prefer ot see Hayden win the 500k.(given brit goes this week)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think when Enzo brags, he is trying to convince himself. He doesn't deserve to win anything IMHO

You did see it...He talked out of it every day...

ROFLMAO!!!

and a message to Enzo....SHUT UP...I repeat...SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Guest 6Borders

Yeah, seriously! Apparently Brit is the only person who noticed (or cared) that Enzo was eating when he was a have-not. She caught way more than the live feeders, and it seems the camera crew. I knew about the cheese and the pizza but she was mentioning him putting cheese and chocolate in his pocket and eating it while pretending to use his hankerchief.

Somebody treats his daughter the way he treated Brit, game or no game, Enzo would prob be fitting them for a pair of cement shoes after he punched them in the face. If anyone had shoved Enzo out of the way in a comp like he did to Ragan we've have heard about it without benefit of tv or live feeds.

I think we should call for a penalty nom for Enzo!!!

I am still wondering why he was not punished for eating when he was a have not!! I hope he doesn't win.

Yeah, seriously! Apparently Brit is the only person who noticed (or cared) that Enzo was eating when he was a have-not. She caught way more than the live feeders, and it seems the camera crew. I knew about the cheese and the pizza but she was mentioning him putting cheese and chocolate in his pocket and eating it while pretending to use his hankerchief.

Somebody treats his daughter the way he treated Brit, game or no game, Enzo would prob be fitting them for a pair of cement shoes after he punched them in the face. If anyone had shoved Enzo out of the way in a comp like he did to Ragan we've have heard about it without benefit of tv or live feeds.

I think we should call for a penalty nom for Enzo!!!

If BB can't be bothered to enforce the have-not rules then they should just get rid of the whole concept. Can't enforce it for some and not for others. There was the other guy, (was it Kevin?) that ate a couple grapes or something without thinking and was punished.

He wasn't punished because Allison looooves her Brigade. She thinks her 'sexy' love muffins deserve to go to final 3 unharmed, and that includes not punishing Enzo for anything he does wrong.

:death:

Seriously, Big Brother would be such a better show if she wasn't producing.

IMO Enzo does all the repetitive bull so that its INGRAINED in the others brain! It's like a part of his game...he layed back and planted seeds for all the moves...starting with calling for the foursome alliance, naming it and giving it a name! He's no dummy...he's from Jersey...its like a religion over there to wear people down...it worked IN the house...we all got tried of hearing him, eat, talk, fart. etc! LOL

Enzo is by far my least favorite house guest this year and that's saying a lot considering this years cast. I have never seen anyone play this game so bad yet think they played so good. He only thinks he played a good game because the remaining house guest keep telling him he did so good. The other night on BBAD Hayden had to spell out Enzo's speech to the jury for him, highlighting all the "great moves" he's made. So he formed an alliance with 3 other people and gave it a name. Big freakin deal. What has HE done to further that alliance in the game? Nothing, nadda, zilch, zippo!!! Now he is so full of himself that I can't even stand to watch BBAD. The funniest thing about all of this is how he thinks they are all going to be "BIG STARS" I only wish I was able to see how he reacts when he realizes that he's not all that he thinks he is. IMHO the only thing that could make this season of BB worth all the time I invested in it would be for Hayden to use the POV on Brit and then watch her evict Enzo. I don't really care for Brit either but that move would be the only thing to go down in BB history for this season, not the Brigade alliance that they all seem to think is the greatest thing EVER.

Hayden told him he had the best social game and now that is his new mantra. Wonder how many times he has repeated the new phrase he learned since Hayden said it? But he better have it printed on a tee-shirt so he doesn't forget.

Psychological warfare tactic. Brilliant!!!

I guess the William Morris Agency is waiting with bated breath for BB so that can sign up Enzo ASAP. He's a bloomin' idiot. I know of no BB money who became a famous Movie Star!

Yea, Dr Will just had his buddy from BB ,forget his name , come on in that show on E to remove genital warts :smilielol:

I guess the William Morris Agency is waiting with bated breath for BB so that can sign up Enzo ASAP. He's a bloomin' idiot. I know of no BB money who became a famous Movie Star!

lol. I get your point and I agree, but I have to say he would be perfect in a Soprano type series.

Yep, he would take the mark out to the woods and talk him to death.

lol

Twitney could guest star on the series and they could be a modern bonnie and clyde and take out all their enemies with constant conversation. I never heard two people talk so much. Blah, blah, blah, yak, yak yak.

Archived