Let's thank Morty by donating!

laladoopiedu

It's that time of year again: Big Brother is coming to an end. Some may be happy while others are saddened. Whether you were Team Brenchel, Team Brigade or Team Mean Girls, let's think about something we can all agree on:

Morty's TV is awesome!

This is a great time to donate towards a good cause: this website. Even though there are many hardworking, dedicated people on here that make this site what it is, it still cost money to run everything. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference. Plus, you usually get a personal message from Morty himself, thanking you for your generosity!

Personally, I always wait til the end of the season to donate. No, it's not because I want to see how much work Morty does and tip accordingly. But it's more of a thank you and a job well done. It can also be seen as 'take my money and preserve this site for next summer!'

Whatever your reasoning, donating towards Morty's TV helps keep the site going. Even if you didn't like certain things, you still showed up! Give back, if you can. I know it will be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

(Click here to donate.)

I think it says something when I take a break from BB for 5-6 seasons and I come back and Mortys is still here and going strong. Morty's TV is synonymous to me with Big Brother. Amazing job. I fell in love with this site back in BB2, and it's still truly my favorite of the Big Brother sites out there.

A million times Kudos. :animated_wave:

:smitten: I was glad to donate to Mortys! I love coming here,chating,and just hanging out with such awesome ppl. Morty's actually makes the show work for me. It brings so much more to the actual sow that ppl who don't come here don't know what they are missing.

Thank you for being here....

:party_smilie::popcorn2:

Hated the season. Boring difficult to like HG's but will always LOVE Morty!!!! Sent a few your way and hope others do too. It only takes a minute and it might

guarantee that we'll have the best board around for next season too! :party_smilie:

I've been reading this site for a couple of years now and I've always felt a little guilty about not contributing. Now that I know Morty will be following Survivor and TAR I have to do my part. This is by far the best BB site out there. Thanks so much for what you do!!!

It's that time of year again: Big Brother is coming to an end. Some may be happy while others are saddened. Whether you were Team Brenchel, Team Brigade or Team Mean Girls, let's think about something we can all agree on:

Morty's TV is awesome!

This is a great time to donate towards a good cause: this website. Even though there are many hardworking, dedicated people on here that make this site what it is, it still cost money to run everything. Every donation, no matter how small, makes a difference. Plus, you usually get a personal message from Morty himself, thanking you for your generosity!

Personally, I always wait til the end of the season to donate. No, it's not because I want to see how much work Morty does and tip accordingly. But it's more of a thank you and a job well done. It can also be seen as 'take my money and preserve this site for next summer!'

Whatever your reasoning, donating towards Morty's TV helps keep the site going. Even if you didn't like certain things, you still showed up! Give back, if you can. I know it will be greatly appreciated. smile.gif

(Click here to donate.)

Morty:

Just found your site this season. Gave my donation....?2-3 weeks ago. Thank you.

kg

Archived