Live Feed and BB After Dark 9/1

CeCiMom

Moonsand... really BB??? That's what you give them to liven up the house? :rolleyes:

hmmm... I read that after 10 minutes Enzo was bored with the moonsand.

That's ironic! I heard the moonsand say after 10 minutes it was bored with Enzo. :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Loved Ragan's "wonder what it will be like to smoke pot again" conversation with himself!!!

Sheesh...these people have been in that house far too long!!!!!

Loved Ragan's "wonder what it will be like to smoke pot again" conversation with himself!!!

Sheesh...these people have been in that house far too long!!!!!

I think it was Lane that mentioned last night that by the time they get out they should all be able to pass a piss test.

Moonsand... really BB??? That's what you give them to liven up the house? :rolleyes:

If BB wants to liven up the house why not give them an ounce of pot!! With no papers or pipe. Make them get creative, Use tin foil or an empty beer cans. Then BB could hide all the munchie food, just leave them slop and broccoli. I can only imagine the conversations they would have.

Enzo: yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where's the broccoli., :party_smilie:

If BB wants to liven up the house why not give them an ounce of pot!! With no papers or pipe. Make them get creative, Use tin foil or an empty beer cans. Then BB could hide all the munchie food, just leave them slop and broccoli. I can only imagine the conversations they would have.

Enzo: yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where's the broccoli., :party_smilie:

:animated_rotfl: Is pot legal in CA...if so I say GO FOR IT AG!

Guest 6Borders

That all depends on whom you ask (but seriously, NO) !!!!! It would be a stretch fr Grodner to say the HG's needed "medical marijuana" (some ppl feel this is what Kathy was eluding to in regards to meds she could get once she got to Jury). At this point the rest of them might just have gone looney tunes enough to qualify for it!!!!

I just wonder how Ragan's place of employment is going to feel about that comment!!!!!

:animated_rotfl: Is pot legal in CA...if so I say GO FOR IT AG!

AG could always get them some of that pretend pot Spice/K2 stuff that is apparently perfectly legal for now.

Anything to liven things up.

The dancing was one of the best things about season one. It should be part of all seasons.

I didn't watch season 1 but that was so funny. Espcially Britt & Lane dancing and talking about sports. And Enzo was putting it down...LOL!

I'm wondering if CBS had a 'Panic Meeting' and threw together Lane's Pandora's box

to liven this bunch up ?

The 3 things were NOT production heavy (except the sock puppets had to be put together)...

the utensils was an easy fix... and they only had to pick a bunch of CD's to pipe into

the house for the dancing.

BUT... probably one of the best things the show could have done to make these last

days bearable. (and it gave them some clips to show to the viewing public.)

I think Pandora's box has always been something BB used to put something into play that they needed, change direction or to try to renew intrest in the show. I think Natalie's Pandora was to try to change public opinion about her, make her look like a young woman in love rather than the dirty, mean spirited liar that she had shown so far. Jeff's was there to save him.

This season they had three so far. They could see that this cast was boring as he&& and were trying to save the show by putting something interesting into it. Even though most people hate Jesse, it would still get people to watch and talk about it. And Lane's was to thow some small amount of fun in.

Archived