9/13 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=113

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

1 am BBT: Enzo and Hayden go back to bed. They talk about a variety of subjects for about an hour (with a minor detour to the bathroom for Enzo because when he

12:30BBT

Its cleaning day in the BB House.

Enzo puts towels in the washer. Picks up kitchen, does dishes. Lane cleaned bathroom sink and area. Hayden picked things up and put things away.

Hayden in shower

Enzo and Lane giving hints to upcoming HG.

Get used to eating ants, they are good for you. Wear the same underware for 2 weeks.

Lane asks if the fish have been fed today?

Enzo: Get a pet then kill it. Get used to flat soda.

Lane:Go to a bar and leave the door open when you poop.

Enzo: Get used to turkey hot dogs.

Enzo: I am taking a piss and going to bed. look how nice this shit looks.

1:00BBT

Enzo tries to help Haydon tie a braclet on. Haydon calls him bumble fingers. tells him to be more careful. Keep them twisted tight so the strings dont get jacked up. Enzo finally gets it. Woahhhh!! Serious!

2:30ish BBT

Enzo and Lane in bed. Haydon played solitaire at the lounge now playing a game of pool by himself.

4:00BBT

Outdoor LD called. Enzo is in WC. he finally comes out. He is groaning to Haydon and Lane as the goes outside. Talk turns to flying, Lane getting his pilots license and what planes fly over the BBH.

4:55

Talk is all about sports & wondering why they are on LD. About 8 min of FOTH now.

Feeds back: Haydon folding laundry on pool table. Enzo and Lane talking on lounge. They heard police helicopter, now sirens.

Enzo repeats: Comin at chu. Wifey hates it.

5:20BBT

Outdoor LD over, Lane goes in to investigate, finds nothing, comes out with a redbull. They comment they want to see someone, even a sumo wrestler. Marky Mark even.

Enzo spills the chips on the patio. Says shit, going to eat them any way.

Sounds like they had a tremor the first week in the house. Money thought Enzo was shaking her chair. Lane was in DR.

Talk turns to how DR looks, the lights are hot & bright. How they get cotton mouth if in there for a while.

5:50 BBT

Lane goes in DR to ask for libations when he comes out Hay comes thru the hall & scares him. Enzo doing more laundry.

Lane and Enzo going to play pool. Cam 2 is WBRB.

6:12 BBT

Enzo wishes today was Tuesday & tomorrow Wed. Lane asks what he was studying. Enzo says HOH, Sab messages. Hay in DR.

Enzo: 4 ppl on jury are superfans, they know what they doing. None will vote for me. Never stayed in HOH.

Enzo: far as I know no one has won BB w/o winning an HOH. Those 4 in jury wont let it happen this time either. You will win 500K against me.

Enzo talking to Lane about talk with Hay. (It also applies to Lane.) Hay out of DR, Lane called to DR.

Enzo called to DR. Lane and Haydon tossing the football.

(I am done for the night, have work in am so have to get to bed. someone else take over)

Archived