Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/28

Dade

Ok, I freaked out a few minutes ago. Turn feeds on and there is nothing, no pic, no sound. Just blackenss.

Now we have the "Oops! This stream unavailable. Please check back."

It's scary!!! :shocking:

8:00bbt feeds back...all sleeping

someone on twitter said there was a power outage in Studio City CA

Ragan told Twitney "I'm okay now" so he must have had a melt down before.

I think when they all get into the same room together, especially Ragan and Enzo I think we may be in for a little entertainment.

Ragan just said "When will the humiliation in this house ever end." ---Hence, the reason I can't stand this guy it's always drama and yak, yak yak. He loves to hear himself talk. Between he and Twitney they can haunt houses with their constant yapping.

Enzo "We're celebrating tonight, Final Four."

Okay, when was it decided that Twitney was part of the final four? I don't know, maybe it's just me but it doesn't seem right that he says Final 4 now because Matt should have been part of it. Maybe he should just say we made it this far and end it there.

Lane just saying that "only one of us was untrustworthy." Liar, Liar pants on fire. Hayden saying they are the most trustworthy people in the house. Liar, Liar pants on fire.

Enzo better hustle for everything here on now because these guys will leave him behind any day.

It's going to be nothing but these idiots patting themselves on the back until finale night. They really think that being on BB has put them in a position to be set for life. They'll be famous!! Hate to burst your bubbles boys but your fan base is very limited.

Lane, Hayden, Enzo and Twit in the jacuzzi and Ragan on hammock all snug as a bug in a rug. He's isolating himself and proving what a sore loser he is.

They all say "it's just a game", until it happens to them!'

Twitney will stop laughin soon enough too

It's going to be nothing but these idiots patting themselves on the back until finale night. They really think that being on BB has put them in a position to be set for life. They'll be famous!! Hate to burst your bubbles boys but your fan base is very limited.

I would say fan base is non-existant. They are their own number one fans.

Lane should show he has a set and nom Britney and then Hayden and Enzo vote her out. Then they will have no one in the house who has a side alliance. Lane putting up Enzo then Hayden even as pawns gives them reason to put him up and vote him out if they win next week. Ragan and Britney were stupid and should have went to Brendon and made an alliance with him and got these guys out but they are to stupid and will be out soon.

Before slop, I used to eat a lot of peanut butter & jelly.

I just bought some cereal at the grocery store. I never eat cereal.

At least I didn't buy Fruit Loops. :cookie:

I'm sure you won't be crunching and slurping that cereal near the boards so buying cereal is acceptable.

Unacceptable is these people who said they were fans of the show and then spent weeks watching the stooges huddle in rooms together, wander up to HoH within minutes of each other time after time, have the same agenda when they talk to HoH, hang out with each other 90% of their waking hours and still never call them out as an alliance. Any other season would have nailed them as an alliance the second week because they really were not subtle about it at all. .

I'm sure you won't be crunching and slurping that cereal near the boards so buying cereal is acceptable.

Unacceptable is these people who said they were fans of the show and then spent weeks watching the stooges huddle in rooms together, wander up to HoH within minutes of each other time after time, have the same agenda when they talk to HoH, hang out with each other 90% of their waking hours and still never call them out as an alliance. Any other season would have nailed them as an alliance the second week because they really were not subtle about it at all. .

Crikey, I know! The SEASON OF STUPID - "There are just a lot of friends in the house, no alliances."

Come on, people, loose your stupid, please!

OMG Hand puppets.

Hand puppets are taking over the world. :animated_shocking:

On BBUK, they had the big hand puppets, the kind like in Crank Yankers, that looked exactly like the housemates. They had to speak only with the puppets for their task. BBUS... sock puppets with stringy yarn for hair.

On BBUK, they had the big hand puppets, the kind like in Crank Yankers, that looked exactly like the housemates. They had to speak only with the puppets for their task. BBUS... sock puppets with stringy yarn for hair.

Haha! You know - it's probably one of the Pandora's Box punishments - I bet they have to wear their low-budget puppets for the next 24 hours.

Well, I'm thinking the "punishment" is falling flat. These dorks are completely loving their puppets.

Puppets seduce.

The next thing you know those puppets will be revealing the Brigade and its secrets. ;)

I may have to call it a night. I personally don't want to see any puppet-hinky after the libations come out and the hot-tubbing begins.

Yep, for sure I can't witness this. I'm way too scared.

Enzo: "Yeah, this isn't even a punishment to me."

Help. :shocking:

Archived