POV - Week 8

laladoopiedu

LOL should be interesting to see who Lane puts up. Brittney?

Any way it goes. Lane . . . . you got some splainin to do

:P What do you think he will do??? He'll just tell one of them they're the pawn. He'll probably put up Hayden because Britney will cry and yell and stomp her feet and say but I was the pawn last time!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised that Enzo won, but then I though... Lane probably didn't care to win' Britt probably didn't care either, since she thinks she is safe... so he had more chances of winning, and now he wants to wears the veto (UGH).

Enzo, Lane and Hayden are up in the HOH room. Lane in bed, Hayden sitting in chair and Enzo pacing back and fourth like a expectant father in a maternity ward! He can't stop pacing. Reminds me of a rat on crack. Guess we will have to listen to his glorious victory for awhile.

It can't have been easy for Enzo. There that long. No wins. Having to keep up the bravado. Glad he won. I hope he doesnt let the two pissoirs talk him into leaving the noms as they are. Just because.

It can't have been easy for Enzo. There that long. No wins. Having to keep up the bravado. Glad he won. I hope he doesnt let the two pissoirs talk him into leaving the noms as they are. Just because.

OMG, if he doesn't take himself off because they tell him not to then he deserves to lose on stupidity alone.

It'd be great if Lane tries to bully Enzo into keeping the noms the same just to save himself from naming a replacement.

We would never hear the end of it from Enzo. I don't think there's any way that Enzo isn't going to use the veto.

Lane's in no trouble whatever. He wants to be F2 with Britney, not Haydyn. But this time, he's completely safe putting up Brit as replacement, knowing Enzo and Haydyn will both vote to send Ragan home. Even if they split the vote, he'd have the tiebreaker vote and would save his li'l honeypot Britney. This way, he'll look like he's still with the guys but he isn't.

At least the despicable mess named Ragan will be going to join his Matty in the JH. Now if only Bratney could follow....

It was hysterical watching him on the feeds before. I really thought he was talking to someone but he wasn't. What a sicko he is and now he can go back to planning his Friday nights cruising the gay bars and getting all tied up. And no, Julie won't want to hear about it again, Ragan. :animated_rotfl:

It was hysterical watching him on the feeds before. I really thought he was talking to someone but he wasn't. What a sicko he is and now he can go back to planning his Friday nights cruising the gay bars and getting all tied up. And no, Julie won't want to hear about it again, Ragan. :animated_rotfl:

yep. She got nervous when Matt said succubus! She must be sick thinking of Ragan going live!

I don't think Ragan's being gay has anything to do with what an awful human being he is. He'd be just as bad no matter who he went to bed with! He's mean, nasty, backbiting, and hypocritical, a man who sees all sorts of faults in others and none in himself.

yep. She got nervous when Matt said succubus! She must be sick thinking of Ragan going live!

What was funny was that Chen clearly had no idea what the word succubus means! She thought it was something dirty instead of a female demon who takes the form of a human woman in order to...hey, wait a minute! She thought he meant HER! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Wonder if POV will be played during the day or if we'll have to wait until tonight.

Here's to Ragan or Britney winning the veto.

it is finished. seems MeowMeow (Pu**Y PU**Y) won..talk is he cheated and looks like BB is letting him get away with something else..will have to see how he cheated when they show it on TV.

Archived