Britney - Week 8

CeCiMom

I have to admit, I'm a Brittney fan....but not a Brittney lover!

She's my favorite idiot in the house of idiots and has been so for a while...she's a competition powerhouse with three POV's and one HOH. That being said, I was ok with her sarcastic comments in the beginning (though I felt she talked too much)since Rachel and Brendon were quite annoying. But now, it's a different story! She's getting on my nerves with the obsessive Brenchel bashing, the Brigade butt kissing but mostly how much she runs her mouth! Everytime someone has mentioned game strategy, she found a way to tell the other side of the house..most of the time that strategy benefited her and she went and told those that wanted her out, it just kills me. If I was her mother we would have a conversatin about keeping things to yourself sometimes :lipsrsealed2:

I guess we will see tonight, depending on the competition they choose, if the producers want a woman in the finals or an all Brigade final. I originally thought she had NO chance to win, but if she makes it to the finals I can see Ragan, Matt and maybe Brendon giving her a vote...if Lane is on the jury, then maybe she wins.

I had not watched BBAD in a while much and Brit cracked me up last nite talking about her mother nudging her in church to talk bad about a ladies shoes :smilielol:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

So true, so true!! It really all comes down to what outcome Grodner wants!

Personally, I think of the "Futile Five" left Brit is the only one who deserves to win Big Brother 12. She's won comps, knows the game, she's smart and funny, and I don't think she bashes anyone anymore than anyone else does....and if that is not enough, she's got better hair than Hayden and she only lost her dignity on a giant weenie, not in the hammock with a wine bottle!!!!

Big Brother is most definitely editing it that way because the pretty young girl this season is taken and they were probably trying to trick her into cheating on him with Lane for ratings. Remember guys, this is Grodner was talking about. Britney didn't fall for that crap...but Kristen sure did, lol.

I'm on the I hate Britney team. She's a good competitior and all, but I put her in the same category as Ragan where the endless, needless bashing of long gone houseguests is too much. The other night she told Lane (?) that she and one of her best friends, who was her boss, would have fun talking about others behind their back. So being vicious on BB was not that much of a stretch from normal behavior.

I view BB similar to sports fans. Each of us have those we root for and others we 'hate'. I don't understand why people get so upset one way or the other unless they are related to the hamster that's not favored on the boards. I rooted for Brendon, Andrew etc.. and never felt personally offended if others disagreed. I see it as part of the fun of BB. B)

Britney needs to win HOH tonight.

:animated_scratchchin:

this is true...and I hope she does! :pray2:

This is the MOST I've seen anyone talk about another forum member in this forum. Calling someone out publicly is an intimidation tactic as well as saying that other anonymous people agree with you on your calling out of said person. This is a tactic used on BB quite often. Maybe you should go on the show! You may do quite well.

:animated_rotfl: It's funny when people here are writing four paragraphs of hateful rants while talking about how much they hate hateful rants!

I saw the convo between Brit and Lane with her talking about how she cant win because Kathy, Brendon and Rachel played the game personally. She is right but they are all personal. She is too. This will be an advantage to the brigade.

I thought Brit said that she was a kid when she did that. She said the turtle was already bleeding and she took a rock or something and killed it to 'put it out of it's misery."

Well, that was humane!

this is true...and I hope she does! :pray2:

Just for tonight I'm going to be team Blonde. Cause I can't handle the thought of Hayden or Enzo winning HOH.

:animated_rotfl: It's funny when people here are writing four paragraphs of hateful rants while talking about how much they hate hateful rants!

Some of the comments in this thread were borderline offensive to the posters of this board. They strayed from bashing a house guests, to bashing the fans of a particular house guest. A simple apology would of been all that was needed to correct the issue, rather than all this back and forth. Many of us have been here long enough to know the rules. I don't always agree with what other posters say, I normally fully respect their right to a difference of opinion though. But I could see why people were upset.

In the future guys, just click "Report post" if you have an issue with something someone is posting. It saves the need for all this back and forth, and he said she said stuff.

The simple truth is, not all of us have the same opinions. Not all of us are going to like one another, or like the way one or the other of us expresses ourselves. This board does a relatively decent job of keeping the name calling, and "calling each other out" aspect of many message boards in check. But it can't be perfect. And the mods can't be everywhere guys.

Lets not argue, lets all agree to disagree and "Report post" whenever you're personally offended. It draws a mods attention and can nip a situation in the bud before it really begins or gets out of hand.

Yeah, I just don't get how Britney is the devil but Janelle was a saint. Janelle did the same sh*t. 90% of you hypocrites that comment about Britney do the same sh*t. Everybody needs to look in a mirror and get off their high horses.

Yes, i agree most everyone talks crap about people at some point. Some more than others. But you can't tall me you don't see a difference in the quantity of crap talking Britney does and other HG or other people in general. It is a major personality characteristic of hers that can't be ignored in a Britney thread. I would venture to say that talking crap about other people is what actually makes Britney, well, Britney.

It's been a great season until now, & I've really enjoyed being part of this community. I certainly won't try to stand up for posters on this board again. A couple of you likely haven't read anything except for my last post, & that you apparently didn't read very well. And @ smassadi- hateful?? What exactly about my post was hateful? Please go back & read it again. And four paragraphs- well, I'm verbose. You'll see that in my posts throughout the season. It's just the way I am, but thanks for calling me out on it. I try to defend against people getting attacked for the way they post, & I... get attacked for the way I post. First by ginger, then by a handful of you. The only reason I even brought it up is because ginger kept saying "Why me?" and getting annoyed at why others were singling her out for saying she's bored with the show. So I let her know that it could be because she was also attacking others for *caring* about the show, & that people may think that's hypocritical when she's on here all the time (& yes, smassadi, i'm sorry that I use "all the time" but you don't get to 16k posts in four or five 90 day seasons by not being around a lot). And the only reason I said one word about the things that ginger posts (other than the thing I had an issue with in the first place) was because of statements like this:

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm discussing this with someone who thinks that every time Twitney takes a crap or picks her nose it's marvelous. You're ridiculous!

When she attacked me directly for the way that I post, as if I'm obsessed with Britney or something, well... I think in my position, most of you would let her know she is 100% the pot calling the kettle black. She posts in here constantly. With often the most ridiculous things, trying so hard to find more & more bad things to say. Thus I wrote that paragraph. Read it again, you may understand better. I even said at the end of it that I honestly don't care about the crap she posts about Britney or anyone else in the house (though I may disagree with it sometimes or think sometimes that it's reaching, it doesn't matter, everyone has an opinion about the HG's here & that's a good thing), but to not attack me or others for the way we post. She was being hypocritical, & I explained why (and I only did so because she asked why she was being singled out by others). I think I was pretty clear in what I said, and in no way was I being hateful.

To one of the other posters: As far as me mentioning anonymous people have written to agree with me, again, see the above quote. She completely dismissed me, said "I don't know why I'm discussing this with someone who..."; so I was letting her know that 'ridiculous me' is not the only one who has these views. It was letting her know that she's offending other people with the way she talks about people being 'obsessed'- I thought maybe that would get through to her a bit more than just thinking it was only someone "ridiculous" who was offended. And as far as them being anonymous goes- yes, they're anonymous. Do you really think that I would come out & say who they are? They wrote to me privately for a reason, I'm not going to betray that. But yeah, I felt it needed to be said that others share the same concerns, especially considering the "you're ridiculous, why am I even discussing this with you" comment that was made. Also: intimidation tactics? Telling someone that something bothers you is an intimidation tactic? Really?

To the person who was wondering if the oysters quote is for real: first, thanks for the post. & yep, it's a direct quote from this thread, & there are plenty more like it in others. But I can honestly tell you I wouldn't care one little bit (I mean, there are plenty of things posted on this board that I think are silly or that I don't agree with, & it's just not a big deal) about it if she hadn't also spoken about how people on this site are obsessed for the way that they post. Sorry to all of you who obviously didn't like what I said, but when someone is being blatantly hypocritical, I'm generally going to say something. Honestly, this should have ended with ginger's first response, but she kept going, I responded, & now a handful of you are piling on. This is the last I'll say about it. Again, believe me I will never try to stand up for anyone on this site again. I'm heading out, I really hate that this thread has devolved into an attack-fest. If you'll look at my original post, you'll see that is not what I intended in the least (the opposite, in fact). Maybe I'll come back next year to do more live feed updates, but the message boards have left a really bad taste in my mouth, so I just don't know. I was just trying to help.

To everyone who I've interacted with over the months, laughed with, been frustrated over these hamsters with- it's been fun, and thank you.

:queen::pooh:

to casper sabe: I just saw your post. Thank you. In all my verbosity, I couldn't have said it any better.

I thought Brit said that she was a kid when she did that. She said the turtle was already bleeding and she took a rock or something and killed it to 'put it out of it's misery."

That's nothing. She once said while watching Brendon from the spy screen while he was frying bacon that she wished the grease would splatter up and disfigure him.

Yep, there's the sweet little Brittany that everybody loves. {gags}

I hope she's the first one out of the HOH comp tonight. I would rather ANY of the three lazy Brigade members win over her and pray that she doesn't even win the $50.000. Felt the same way about Matt as well.

Well, that was humane!

It takes a lot for someone to pound a defenseless creature even if it's ill. IMO, it takes a lot of mean.

Yeah, I just don't get how Britney is the devil but Janelle was a saint. Janelle did the same sh*t. 90% of you hypocrites that comment about Britney do the same sh*t. Everybody needs to look in a mirror and get off their high horses.

Janelle was ok the first season but I couldn't stand her in all-stars and knowing me I probably said so.

But you can't tall me you don't see a difference in the quantity of crap talking Britney does and other HG or other people in general.

For me, it's not quantity, it's quality. Britney just has that obnoxious "Mean Girls" cattyness. It's a glaring character flaw. Whereas Ragan is vile and morbid with his crap talking, to the point where it's clear he's got serious problems in that head of his. Like saying if Brendon and Rachel had a baby he'd offer to abort it. Britney's still somewhat of a child and will probably grow out of that as her sorority days fade from memory. But Ragan's much older, and an educator. I think it's safe to say he lost his job.

But we all know it'll be Ragan host the eviction podcasts next summer. That's how it goes.

Britney is obviously a serial killer. I can't believe that we've made it this far in the season without any fatalities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was upset and ashamed to tell that turtle story. She didn't want to talk about it. I think she's bright, articulate, funny, and yes mean. Most houseguests with any degree of self awareness will watch and learn. I think she will.

Anyways, I like her, she makes me laugh, and I promise I've never intentionally killed anything in my past (I have, ironically enough accidentally stepped on a turtle and killed it, but really, that truly was just an accident.)

So, I'm pulling for Britney tonight.

Go Britney! :animated_wave:

I remember Twitney said some really mean things about Brendon too. One day she wished he would get sick (forget what it was) so he'd have to go home. There were other things too. To say she was only catty is an understatement IMO.

I remember Twitney said some really mean things about Brendon too. One day she wished he would get sick (forget what it was) so he'd have to go home. There were other things too. To say she was only catty is an understatement IMO.

Britney better get her game on tonight. She has only two chances this week. If she doesn't win HoH, her and Lane will be on the block. Then her only hope is POV. Come on, Brit. Don't let the stooges get to F3.

It'll all boil down to the competitions. She's a small girl, so if it's a can drop or that bowl filling thing, she's at a serious disadvantage. She might have a chance with the faces thing that will certainly be the POV. It's an uphill battle. The key is that Enzo loses both. If Enzo wins HOH, she's going home.

Archived