Lane - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

Lane has been constantly bragging about his involvement with Texas Tech football. I went and did a search of Texas Tech football rosters from 2001 to 2009 and he only appears once anywhere, and that is where he was listed prior to the season as 6'0" 211 lbs, not the 6'1" 240 he claims. Additionally he was not assigned a uniform number nor was he assigned a position which tells me he never played. I continued on, after 2005 and he never appears anywhere... anyone know any different?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe he was the water boy :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

For Lane to win, this is the way I see it:

Lane vs Brit = Lane 5 to 2

Lane vs Regan = Lane 5 to 2

Lane vs Enzo = too close to call

Lane vs Hayden = Hayden 4 to 3

Now, if it's final 3 of Lane, Brit and Regan:

If Brit takes Regan = too close to call

So for Lane to win, he has to dump Enzo and Hayden.

Really hope it's a tie vote and have Lane grow a pair and vote to evict Hayden. This is his "only" chance for a power move.

These slugs don't know anything about power moves. There hasn't been a power move all season. There hasn't even been a surprise eviction this whole season, unless you want to count Kathy's eviction because of the DPOV which she was long over due anyway.

For Lane to win, this is the way I see it:

Lane vs Brit = Lane 5 to 2

Lane vs Regan = Lane 5 to 2

Lane vs Enzo = too close to call

Lane vs Hayden = Hayden 4 to 3

Now, if it's final 3 of Lane, Brit and Regan:

If Brit takes Regan = too close to call

So for Lane to win, he has to dump Enzo and Hayden.

you actually gave lane a better chance then i would have :animated_bouncy:

Yeah, but Lane siding with Britney two opportunities in a row, and potentially being the sole vote that saves her if she doesn't win POV and Lane could squander at 2-3 Brigade votes. I think Brendon would vote for Britney if she was F2 because she shares his win stats, Kathy would probably be grateful she was the one that stuck it to Matt, Rachel will or will not depending on how much Brendon gets in her ear. She'd maybe need Matt and Hayden's vote, with Matt such a hardcore fan that he could respect her game more than Lane. And everybody is starting to talk more about how Lane and his family have some serious money and that winning wouldn't change his life much.

If Hayden's F2 he wins. If Enzo is, it all depends on how many votes he lost for being a master floater. Lane's got the family wealth hanging over his neck like an albatross in addition to siding against the Brigade a few too many times. Britney's kinda riding the line where it depends on which one of those she's up against.

f3 lock unless something crazy happens :animated_bouncy:

Archived