Lane - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

I noticed on tonight's episode Hayden said that Lane's dad owns airplanes. I work in the aircraft title industry so this piqued my interest. The FAA shows an aircraft in the state of TX owned by someone with the name Elenburg. It also shows an aircraft owned by an LLC named ELENBURG AND WHITE LLC. The LLC owns a Learjet ($$$)the individual owns small Cessna. The links to the FAA records are below if anyone wants to be nosey. I can't know for sure if either of these are owned by his dad since I don't know his dad's first name.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=187CA

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=12525

Good job snooping around.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opps, I wuz wong. Somebody bitch slap me!

Haha, no problem! Just start calling Lane "Ears". It's in its early adoption, which currently includes only me. I'm hoping it will spread and eventually redden Ears' ears. Heehee. Yes, I know, I'm ten. Still.

Okay...funniness...the next Pandora's Box punishment - dancing. :party_smilie:

I have to say I find Ears' slightly musical moves slightly attractive. Partly due to that goofy grin.

This is of course against my will.

They just had another one with Ears and Britney in the HOH room. He had to go dance alone in the HOH.

Oh you poor, poor girl. Look what this mindnumbing season has done to you. But it will be over soon and then you will never have to see a stooge dance again.

Oh you poor, poor girl. Look what this mindnumbing season has done to you. But it will be over soon and then you will never have to see a stooge dance again.

I know, right? Where's that emoticon with the whirly finger around the temple? That's me. I'm counting the days just like the houseguests.

Wow-I am listening to Lane opening up to Brit--He has been emotionally stunted. Was raised to not show any emotion. I really feel sorry for any future wife to him or his brother. Sd that he was in a game and his grandpa had just died and he was not playing well. His dad came to the sideline and sd "Your grandpa just died and this is how you repay him" Scary.

I noticed on tonight's episode Hayden said that Lane's dad owns airplanes. I work in the aircraft title industry so this piqued my interest. The FAA shows an aircraft in the state of TX owned by someone with the name Elenburg. It also shows an aircraft owned by an LLC named ELENBURG AND WHITE LLC. The LLC owns a Learjet ($$$)the individual owns small Cessna. The links to the FAA records are below if anyone wants to be nosey. I can't know for sure if either of these are owned by his dad since I don't know his dad's first name.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=187CA

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=12525

That's interesting because I know of someone named "White" who owns planes and lives in the town where Lane went to college...

Guest 6Borders

Still waters run deep and Lane has totally been playing this game all the way along (I just woke up to it so no surprise the hg's haven't caught on). Lane didn't lie about the Pandora's Box amount and his housemates don't think he's "Mensa smart enough" to have made up that obscure figure (not even sure Matt would have added cents to the total).

Lane outed himself to everyone when he got his HOH room about what he really does for the family business. This has Hayden and Brit talking about how Lane doesn't need the money..ergo more likely Hayden will vote out Enzo, whom he thinks is more popular, thinking it's smarter to go to final 3 with Lane and Brit and getting Lane out, because the jury does not like Brit. I think Lane has the same plan but without Hayden.

I think Lane is going to the F2 and I think he is going to win Big Brother 12.

y..ergo more likely Hayden will vote out Enzo, whom he thinks is more popular, thinking it's smarter to go to final 3 with Lane and Brit and getting Lane out, because the jury does not like Brit. I think Lane has the same plan but without Hayden.

I think Lane is going to the F2 and I think he is going to win Big Brother 12.

If he had any brain at all, and he is there to win BB, he will do this. But I don't know if he will. He's too wrapped up in the brigade alliance to see his only chance is against Brit, or Ragan.

Lane is probably going to final 2 -- especially now that he preserved Britney. However, he can only win 2nd place

against those left except Enzo and it sounds like Lane and Hayden would like to lose Enzo before final 2.

I know, it's yet another STUPID move.

I was a little surprised to learn that his family owns the oil rig business and jets planes. Really, what is this guy doing on BB, it's evident he doesn't need the money? I'm thinking another wacko that wants 15 minutes of fame. I call him a wacko because he's strange and there's something about his eyes. JMO!

I was a little surprised to learn that his family owns the oil rig business and jets planes. Really, what is this guy doing on BB, it's evident he doesn't need the money? I'm thinking another wacko that wants 15 minutes of fame. I call him a wacko because he's strange and there's something about his eyes. JMO!

I do not think Lane is as rich as you think he is and that company is probably small not this one started in Texas in 1966 ;) unless it is a small part of this company but who knows .I still think Lane's family is well off but not ultra rich though.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=20383894

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FIoVISy8_gUJ:www.energydigital.com/Elenburg-Exploration-Creating-culture-safety_3903+Elenburg+Exploration+Company&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I do not think Lane is as rich as you think he is and that company is probably small not this one started in Texas in 1966 ;) unless it is a small part of this company but who knows .I still think Lane's family is well off but not ultra rich though.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=20383894

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FIoVISy8_gUJ:www.energydigital.com/Elenburg-Exploration-Creating-culture-safety_3903+Elenburg+Exploration+Company&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I didn't use the word "rich" in my post. I said I was surprised to learn they own the oil company and jets.

What I did hear Hayden say that Lane just bought himself a new house and plays golf all day as part of his "oil rig salesman" gig.

Who gives a rats red ass what these people make back home. There are lots of reasons people apply to be on this show besides winning money. Give the 1/2 million to the person who played the best game and forget how much they are worth.

Do they own jet planes or planes? He said they own jets? Big difference. Lots of people own planes. Different thing entirely when it comes to jet planes. Maybe his company owns an interest in a jet plane and pay a monthly fee to use it periodically sorta like a timeshare. Jets are tightly governed by the FAA because when they go down it is usually not pretty. VERY expensive to maintain and they have to be maintained or they dont fly. Period. My brother owns a plane not that I would fly with him. Planes are affordable. It makes no difference to me whether he needs the money or wants the money. He is there. If somebody like Hayden or Enzo or Britney told me, vote for me, I need it more than them. I would laugh.

What I did hear Hayden say that Lane just bought himself a new house and plays golf all day as part of his "oil rig salesman" gig.

Yea ,right after he said that I LMAO at how stupid Lane was saying that to the other HG about playing golf all day as his job :animated_rotfl:

I was under the impression that his family's business was more sales of oil rig equipment...and not that they owned oil rigs. idk.

If he is in sales like I thought he is...then being on the golf course is a pretty standard place for a salesman to conduct business....amongst many other entertainment type places. I recall several years ago going to Texas with a friend of mine...his father was routinely wined and dined by salesmen and while we were there had a few treat us to sporting events and nights out on the town...all in order to get the big sale/contract from the client Lame's being on the golf course is just part of the sale...

Lane's working on cheering up Britney, who has been in the dumps, stressing on the do-or-die next week. He's kinda charming, and redeeming himself a little in my eyes. As goofy as he is, he's got a healthy outlook on the game.

Back to a'likin' (maybe temporarily) Lane (Ears). :)

Yeah, his family sells derrick equipment. The plane is probably tied to the business. To fly these rich people out so Lane (as he described his job) can butter them up them with golf outings and fancy restaurants.

I find it funny that Rachel and Lane have the same job. Both are paid to convince rich people they need to buy $500 tequila shots and oil rigs.

Ears, Ears, Ears. You couldn't even hold good wishes or sentiment for 15 blooming minutes. You had to denigrate the message (and "yap yap yap") by sharing an altered and negative view to the guys. Obviously being a real human being is still outside your comfort zone.

You're still very young, and someday will hopefully learn.

Archived