Lane - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he wants Ragan gone this week (but I don't think that's going to happen if the pov comp is the face morph thing). With Lane, I really don't think he cares too much who goes so long as it's not him. He's pretty much got everyone, but Ragan, in his back pocket.

Lane has moved enough drill pipe in a bad economy to know that he will likely lose against Hayden and possibly win against Britney because she burned so many bridges the place looks like Hellfire Pass. Why would he alienate either at this point? Better to risk it with Enzo and Ragan.

Of course Lane does not put up Britney, duh. He knows he's in good with the guys, even with Enzo's whining. Why piss her off? No balls necessary or unecessary here, just basic game-play. Plus, they are all smart enough to how much they should be trusting each other. They are all going to be going for every competition here on out.

It's called jury votes. If Britney takes down Ragan (it COULD happen should she win veto) and Enzo goes home, Lane just lost four jury house votes and the game. He will obviously lose Enzos. He'll lose Matt, Brendan (and by extension Rachel) because you know Enzo will play up the fact of betrayal and how Lane spear-headed getting Matt and Brendan out. You know he'll do this because Enzo is hyper-emotional and something of a male drama queen.

If Enzo goes home, Lane is playing for second UNLESS he's against Ragan in the final 2. If It's Lane and Hayden though he has ZERO chance of winning. Zero.

That's why it was a stupid move ruled by his penis. Sorry Lane, you can't have Britney, she's engaged.

Brit is going up anyway because the next veto will almost assuredly be the face thingy and Ragan will DESTROY that. So at that point Lane has NO choice but to put up Brit (no way he puts up Hayden). Then it will be a split vote and he'll either blatantly break the tie and send Enzo home, truly destroying his chances of winning, or send home his crush Brit.

I think he wants Ragan gone this week (but I don't think that's going to happen if the pov comp is the face morph thing). With Lane, I really don't think he cares too much who goes so long as it's not him. He's pretty much got everyone, but Ragan, in his back pocket.

You have Lane down pat! He needs to start putting things together without being Haydens puppet. If Lane wins the pov and leaves the noms as they are Enzo could break out the brigade thing, that'd be interesting, at least.

It's called jury votes. If Britney takes down Ragan (it COULD happen should she win veto) and Enzo goes home, Lane just lost four jury house votes and the game. He will obviously lose Enzos. He'll lose Matt, Brendan (and by extension Rachel) because you know Enzo will play up the fact of betrayal and how Lane spear-headed getting Matt and Brendan out. You know he'll do this because Enzo is hyper-emotional and something of a male drama queen.

If Enzo goes home, Lane is playing for second UNLESS he's against Ragan in the final 2. If It's Lane and Hayden though he has ZERO chance of winning. Zero.

That's why it was a stupid move ruled by his penis. Sorry Lane, you can't have Britney, she's engaged.

Brit is going up anyway because the next veto will almost assuredly be the face thingy and Ragan will DESTROY that. So at that point Lane has NO choice but to put up Brit (no way he puts up Hayden). Then it will be a split vote and he'll either blatantly break the tie and send Enzo home, truly destroying his chances of winning, or send home his crush Brit.

I think Lane would send home Brit in the end .

Enzo is likely to take himself off the block, so who does Lane put in replacement? Hayden or Britney

It would be smarter for Lane to let his patners backdoor Britney since it can't vote unless there is a tie.

Hayden told Britney that he thinks he will be the pawn. But he may be blowing smoke just to keep her from freaking. Lane might be afraid to put Britney up because Enzo and Hayden might well evict her just because they know she is backing Lane all the way. She is Lane's ace in the hole.

Tough call either way. At some points he wants her on the Jury, because she is a sure vote for him to win. If she ends up in the final 2, there is a good chance she wins BB12.

It probably would be better to keep her until the final 3, but it is a big risk.

Tough call either way. At some points he wants her on the Jury, because she is a sure vote for him to win. If she ends up in the final 2, there is a good chance she wins BB12.

It probably would be better to keep her until the final 3, but it is a big risk.

I think Britney will have a shot if Hayden and Lane keep up with this insane option of trying to backdoor Enzo. Both Matt and Enzo will be soured by The Brigade and the guys will potentially lose their votes. If Britney could make it to finals and The Brigade gets exposed, particularly that Lane and Hayden screwed over the Brigade, even Brendon and Rachel would probably think that was a scumbag move and vote for Britney just to spite The Brigade. That Britney not hiding the fact that she is shady would be less offensive than a couple guys that did hide it and expect everyone to vote for them because "they are likeable."

Lane's best option is to put Hayden on the block as the replacement. It's to his advantage to keep Britney in the house, as she'll always be there for him. If he puts her on the block, Enzo/Hayden will be tempted to evict her, as Britney is their disadvantage. Ragan has no loyaties to any of those men. Lane will always have Britney. The boys should try pushing Lane to nominate Britney so they can kick her out and even the playing field for them all.

Lane will always have Britney. The boys should try pushing Lane to nominate Britney so they can kick her out and even the playing field for them all.

Has it occurred to Hayden and Enzo that this is what they should try to do? Are they capable of strategizing together to try to get Lane to do this?

Has it occurred to Hayden and Enzo that this is what they should try to do? Are they capable of strategizing together to try to get Lane to do this?

Matt told Hayden that Ragan was coming after him. He may feel safer with Britney, even knowing she wouldn't take him to F2.

Ears just voiced concern to Hayden that Enzo would vote her out. I think he wants to put up Hayden, and Hayden's "okay" with it. Sounds like he wants them to decide.

I see Lane was telling the truth when he said he only got $91.17 in Pandora's Box

Nobody believes him, that's the best part. He was stupid to take it anyway. He knew EXACTLY what was in the room and didn't need it. Of course, going down and saying you DIDN'T open Pandora's Box won't be believed either.

Okay...funniness...the next Pandora's Box punishment - dancing. :party_smilie:

I have to say I find Ears' slightly musical moves slightly attractive. Partly due to that goofy grin.

This is of course against my will.

They just had another one with Ears and Britney in the HOH room. He had to go dance alone in the HOH.

I noticed on tonight's episode Hayden said that Lane's dad owns airplanes. I work in the aircraft title industry so this piqued my interest. The FAA shows an aircraft in the state of TX owned by someone with the name Elenburg. It also shows an aircraft owned by an LLC named ELENBURG AND WHITE LLC. The LLC owns a Learjet ($$$)the individual owns small Cessna. The links to the FAA records are below if anyone wants to be nosey. I can't know for sure if either of these are owned by his dad since I don't know his dad's first name.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=187CA

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=12525

Archived