Lane - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

I can see Lane keeping Hayden because they seem like they are really good friends and guys get more buddy buddy then girls do. That's why BB needs more girls then guys in each season.

Lane also seems to be close with Britney even though he said they Brigade comes before Britney but he didn't put her up. If there are friends from outside the house I can see Hayden and Lane or Lane and Britney they seem to friendly and should be worrying more about F2 but they're all idiots to me. I think Enzo should get nothing for all the rule breaking he's done and I hope he doesn't win.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They repeat BBAD on one of the other showtime channels from 3 am to 6 am and I caught a bit of it this morning. At approx 2:41 a.m. (real time-eastern) while they were in the kitchen making stuff Lane said something and Ragan seriously said that whatever Lane said was a "racist riddle". I guess they were telling riddles at the time.

Does anyone know what the riddle was because I missed it?

They repeat BBAD on one of the other showtime channels from 3 am to 6 am and I caught a bit of it this morning. At approx 2:41 a.m. (real time-eastern) while they were in the kitchen making stuff Lane said something and Ragan seriously said that whatever Lane said was a "racist riddle". I guess they were telling riddles at the time.

Okay, his response was just stupid because he was drunk and trying to be funny.

The riddle: What kind of mail can you not read at night?

The answer: blackmail.

I think Ragan has killed too many brain cells from blackouts :animated_rotfl:

Okay, his response was just stupid because he was drunk and trying to be funny.

The riddle: What kind of mail can you not read at night?

The answer: blackmail.

WHAT? OK I am missing something? He didn't say black people he said "blackmail" which just might mean to blackmail someone and nothing about people! You can't see a blackmail letter in the dark!? Wow, I don't know!

I think Ragan has killed too many brain cells from blackouts :animated_rotfl:

Yes ragan is super mental :animated_shocking:

Ears wants to be on the next box of "Hair for Men". I'm afraid his ad-work may be limited if other people see him as I do - which is forever a chubby-cheek badly behaved cookie munching little boy. :kid:

Here's who Ears reminds me of: http://celebritykids.name/tag/joseph-mazzello/

---------------

And to me Ragan doesn't think he's the most moral in the house. I think he's very aware of his numerous faults. To me it's Kathy (I do not lie, I will not change) who is the most moral hypocritical person in the house. JMO!

Hellfire, Lane ain't in no trouble with his job. He's a card carrying member of the good 'ole boys club. Sheeeeet, you should hear some of the stories they tell. It'll curl your ears.

I was also surprised that Lane's willing to dump the brigade and take Britney to F2. I'm good with that. I say Britney wins. :food-smiley-005:

Hellfire, Lane ain't in no trouble with his job. He's a card carrying member of the good 'ole boys club. Sheeeeet, you should hear some of the stories they tell. It'll curl your ears.

I was also surprised that Lane's willing to dump the brigade and take Britney to F2. I'm good with that. I say Britney wins. :food-smiley-005:

I think she was talking about Ragan ,America's next top bottom and he is employed by libs in Cally so I am sure he is fine ;)

Me, too - it's so frustrating watching him bounce between alliances, talking smack. I liked hearing it to at least know he's weighing some options and not totally suffering from some long-ago football kick to the head.

Lane you are already rich - go home!

Okay this is something I posted about Britney & Lane:

There is something that has my mind very curious. When they showed the film of Britney's family, why didn't Nick (her fiance) appear on the film? Typically Big Brother always interviews the significant other. Why wouldn't her mom mention this fiance?

Early in the show, when the original Sabotagor stated there is someone in the house who already knows each other, this statement may or may not be accurate...

*However, I find it very strange that Britney's mom would state during her filming that she would be okay with every Britney decides regarding Lane and a romantic interest. Would a mom really make this statement if her daughter was engaged to another guy?

*Also, why would Lane's family also pair Britney and Lane as acceptable, if she is engaged to another guy?

*Why wouldn't Britney's fiance write the letter to her when she would HOH.

*Britney has carries herself well in the game, however, doing things like grabbing Lane to hug him and sleeping in the bed with him, leaves me to believe that they are really a couple. I think they are the relationship in the house who really know each other.

*I just find these things very odd.

I could be way off here, but you have to admit some of these things are a little odd.

I have to agree,bbf, it sure could be that Brit and Lane are as you say. Just hit me as I read your reasonings, why not?

What a hoot if it is true they are "what they are" together, seems like they talk and get along much like a couple would.

I like that idea and wouldn't that make this BB a real surprize, especially if they make it to the end.

I like it!!!

I completely see your point BBF7, but would the show really sit on that kind of information? Surely, by now (final 5), the producers would manage to get the information out to divide the house and cause drama.

I completely see your point BBF7, but would the show really sit on that kind of information? Surely, by now (final 5), the producers would manage to get the information out to divide the house and cause drama.

No, we saw Nick's picture in the HOH room and Jokersupdate did an interview with Nick about the game. Nick is real.

There is something that has my mind very curious. When they showed the film of Britney's family, why didn't Nick (her fiance) appear on the film? Typically Big Brother always interviews the significant other. Why wouldn't her mom mention this fiance?

Early in the show, when the original Sabotagor stated there is someone in the house who already knows each other, this statement may or may not be accurate...

*However, I find it very strange that Britney's mom would state during her filming that she would be okay with every Britney decides regarding Lane and a romantic interest. Would a mom really make this statement if her daughter was engaged to another guy?

*Also, why would Lane's family also pair Britney and Lane as acceptable, if she is engaged to another guy?

*Britney has carries herself well in the game, however, doing things like grabbing Lane to hug him and sleeping in the bed with him, leaves me to believe that they are really a couple. I think they are the relationship in the house who really know each other.

I could be way off here, but you have to admit some of these things are a little odd.

OH>>>>>>>MY>>>>>>>>GOSH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>really? Don't you think by now that if there really were some "twist" of two people knowing each other before they came in, that they would have told America, and somehow made an issue out of it? We are like ten days from it being over. THERE IS NO prior relationship in the house - the sab was lying to try to save her own arse!

:animated_rotfl:

I'd be rooting for a Brit win in that scenario too...Enzo and Hayseed would vote Lane for sure, maybe Matt too since he's delusional in thinking he's still a member...not sure who the others would vote though....but I'm guessing quite a few would vote Brit based on her more participatory game as opposed to Lane's 'sit back and let the others do the dirty work' type game. If Lane would help orchestrate a Hayseed eviction...it could sway the jury in his favor. :food-smiley-005:

Awww man, I wasted my best southern accent for nothing.

not a waste...gave me a good chuckle and the Texas accent and attitude came through loud and clear! :)

OH>>>>>>>MY>>>>>>>>GOSH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>really? Don't you think by now that if there really were some "twist" of two people knowing each other before they came in, that they would have told America, and somehow made an issue out of it? We are like ten days from it being over. THERE IS NO prior relationship in the house - the sab was lying to try to save her own arse!

I know...really!

The conspiracy theories still getting dredged up. They gotta give it a rest. Besides, if they actually watched the feeds, they'd realize due to conversations they've had that Lane and Brit had no prior connection. They do have things in common and I think they genuinely like each other (as friends)...they're cut from the same cloth so to speak.

Actually if you search the world wide web you will find pictures of Brittney and Nick...so that theory is squashed.

Now I do think that if Brittney wasn't on TV she would be all over Lane in a sexual fashion. For some reason she has it in her head that she shouldn't say or do anything on TV that would embarrass herself or her family. Lane has that same notion too, but he does go a little bit further than Brittney.

LOL I agree!

animated_rotfl.gif I've given up trying, the show will be over and people will still be convinced that there was a couple in the house

Archived