Lane - Week 8 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are some people so surprised Lane won? Lane has come in second a few times. Enzo has come in second in comps at LEAST three times. Also, keep in mind the Brigade minus Matt threw lots of comps to keep the heat off themselves and look which Brigade member magically went home? Yep, Matt who had tons of blood on his hands.

Whether you love or hate the Brigade they HAVE played a GREAT game (except for Matt). They haven't won a ton of comps but they didn't need to. They have played a MASTERFUL social game. While other players fought with each other almost all season the Brigade have been friendly towards EVERYONE and NEVER got into the drama of the season.

So to say the Brigade hasn't played well and doesn't deserve a win is nonsense. They are doing what smart players do. They were friendly towards everyone, made a tight alliance early, didn't put targets on their back and then, when it REALLY counts, started winning.

If a Brigade member wins, they deserve it (except maybe Enzo).

Disagree. They would win by default because everyone else in the house this season were stupid/gutless to ruffle any of the "cool" guys feathers. They have been lucky that the dynamic of the house has been that way this season. That Britney/Brenden/Matt/Rachel played soooooo bad they could just sit and wait without having to make a move and just be cool with everyone. That isn't a brilliant social game, it became too easy because the rest of the house was ridiculously soft/stupid this year to do anything about it.

I wish Britney would wake the heck up and not trust this guy. He might look like her boyfriend, but he is not her boyfriend and she ought to wake up and realize he's going to play her. No matter what he TELLS her, she should realize she's low woman on the totem pole, and NOT to trust him.

Le sigh.

I still don't like Lane. Something about him always rubs me wrong.

Lane and Britney spatting. He really treats her like crap and jokes about evicting her all the time if she makes him mad.

Jokes are often used to disguise the truth. I think think he's subconsciously warning her of what's to come.

If he's smart he'd not put Britney up and just go ahead and piss off Enzo and Hayden. She's the only that would 100% take him to final two.

Yeah, but he's not that smart. I can't think of any alliance that has stayed together do or die to the end like the Brigade. Like them or not, they are loyal to one another. Matt could've thrown the others under the bus and at least had a shot at saving himself - but he never did. I think Enzo, Lane, and Hayden will all 3 stick together til their forced to break apart either b/c 2 of them are on the block or b/c they are the final 3 standing.

i must say i am surprised he won hoh

but this is point where these things happen :animated_bouncy:

Considering the only HOH competitors were Lane, Enzo, Ragan and Brit - I'm not that suprised. He had a 1/4 shot. The odds got better every week - it's about time he won something!

As dumb as these guys have been playing, if Regan wins POV, he would put up Enzo and vote out Britney. The final three can NOT be the 3 Stooges!

If Ragan wins POV - that's exactly what will happen. Lane doesn't care that Brit has his back moreso than Hayden and Enzo. He'll vote Brit out and I think he'll find himself odd man out once Ragan is out of the house. I really think Hayden and Enzo will pick each other over Lane.

I wish Britney would wake the heck up and not trust this guy. He might look like her boyfriend, but he is not her boyfriend and she ought to wake up and realize he's going to play her. No matter what he TELLS her, she should realize she's low woman on the totem pole, and NOT to trust him.

Le sigh.

I totally agree. If Ragan wins POV, Brit will be blindsided by Lane... then Lane will be blindsided by Enzo and Hayden. Wish Lane would wise up and ditch the two bozos.

Le sigh.

She will realize that she was played when she goes to the jury house. Then it will be too late :animated_wave:

I know he wants her jury vote, but why would he not nominate Brittany and Ragan? If he nominates Enzo and Ragan and Brittany wins POV, she will use it on Ragan and they will decide who goes. Why chance it?

I really don't think Lane will put up Britney.

If he's smart, which is a stretch I know, he would put up Ragan and Hayden.

Everyone expects Ragan to go up and Hayden won't hold a big grudge like Enzo would.

Then he's golden no matter what happens in PoV.

If Britney wins and she keeps the nom's the same, then Ragan is gone... if she takes Ragan down and he has to put up Enzo vs Hayden, he's still in good with Brit and whomever stays.

If Lane gets my Britney booted I will have GingerSnaps beat the crap out of him. Yo, I ain't playin.

You got me all wrong! I have absolutely no attachment to these people. It's sport for me and if I met any one of these hg for the first time and had to have small talk with them it would probably be the last time I ever spoke to them. As far as I'm concerned they are all asses one way or another and hopefully they'll get what they deserve in the game.

You got me all wrong! I have absolutely no attachment to these people. It's sport for me and if I met any one of these hg for the first time and had to have small talk with them it would probably be the last time I ever spoke to them. As far as I'm concerned they are all asses one way or another and hopefully they'll get what they deserve in the game.

:animated_wave::animated_rotfl:

Hey Shipp, what's shakin?

They could all get "spotlighted" at this point and I wouldn't bat an eye. :animated_rotfl:

That should be the next comp "spotlighting", hah. :gunsmilie: What a bore these people, and this show is. I'm using BBAD as a nite lite, lol.

That should be the next comp "spotlighting", hah. :gunsmilie: What a bore these people, and this show is. I'm using BBAD as a nite lite, lol.

Me too! I'm giving Bravo "the nightlight" a break. :animated_rotfl: They repeat the BBAD from 3 - 6 am on a different sho channel and I usually catch some of that.

I also find it somewhat tedious but I still watch it and come here to talk about it so it must not be all that bad. Back to Lane: I;m not totally against Lane but I am still surprised that he actually won a HOH comp. About time.

That's why I picked you. :inquisitive:

wow.... can someone explain why lane did what he did ?? i thought it was a guarantee without question that lane would put up ragan + brit ... no doubt about it... but he puts up enzo ??

doesnt seem like a safe move AT ALL to me... you open the "brigade" up to the possibility that brit wins POV and takes ragan down... then its guaranteed one BG member goes home.

only way to counteract that was putting up ragan + brit i dunno what this guy is thinking does someone know why he did this ???

Losing Enzo wouldn't hurt Lane's chances of getting to the final two. I don't think Brit will take down Ragan, she has no reason to do that at this point. Brit feels she is in with Lane/Hayden for a final three deal, she won't take Ragan down. It isn't like Enzo can win anything anyway to help keep Lane safe next week anyway. If I am Lane I ditch Enzo and go with Brit. For Enzo to act so insulted about it, too bad..win something and then you make the decisions. Enzo feels so entitled, I don't know how he can be mad at anyone. He got carried to the final five at this point, and he is still the pawn this week. He should be thankful instead of bitching, but he doesn't know how to do that. F that guy.

Of course Lane does not put up Britney, duh. He knows he's in good with the guys, even with Enzo's whining. Why piss her off? No balls necessary or unecessary here, just basic game-play. Plus, they are all smart enough to how much they should be trusting each other. They are all going to be going for every competition here on out.

Enzo is such a damned cry baby. Getting mighty tired of his constant boohooing. WTH does he feel so entitled, no one owes him anything to shut up already, what a jacka$$ :furious3:

Lane should take this opportunity to send him packing :devilish:

Lane did what I thought he would do. I think it is Hayden and Lane not Enzo and Hayden or Enzo and Lane and he was probably afraid to put Britney up but Britney could still go up as a replacement which would be the perfect solution to Lane's potential problem. And....Lane doesnt care about Enzo much either so smart choices except that Enzo might not like it. I dont know anything. Seriously.

Archived