Ragan - Week 8 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it was completely fair for Enzo to dive for that disc, I would have shown frustration, too; I would have been so mad at myself! I didn't think it was much of a meltdown given the boo hoo-ing we have seen from him in the past.

Sitting on the hammock with his bottle of wine telling us all about himself in the house. He's going to give "straights" a chance from now on even though he hated Rachel and Andrew because he liked the other 'straights" in the house.

BB is his favorite TV show and he gives himself props for being there for 62 days.

Just when I think Ragan couldn't get any more gay, he goes and drinks a bottle of wine and proves me wrong. What a flame! Bye-bye.

Sitting on the hammock with his bottle of wine telling us all about himself in the house. He's going to give "straights" a chance from now on even though he hated Rachel and Andrew because he liked the other 'straights" in the house.

BB is his favorite TV show and he gives himself props for being there for 62 days.

Just when I think Ragan couldn't get any more gay, he goes and drinks a bottle of wine and proves me wrong. What a flame! Bye-bye.

And yet he can't even dance! He was the worst dancer there!

I can't believe he is playing the loner card. When brenda did that he was pointing and laughing like hell. He's ridiculous!

I love when he bashes Brendon and Rachel. I even like Ragan. :guitarist:

just sayin

:animated_rotfl:

I only like Ragan when he's bashing Brendon and Rachel! j/k

He's annoying a lot of times...but I rather like him too. I really wish he'd stop with the ewwy-gooey thing though...ack!

------------------

And the smoking pot comment...uhm...doubtful it's a big deal especially in CA and on a college campus where it's fairly common.

THIS IS THE LAST DAY WE HAVE TO HEAR THAT VOICE. EVEN THE HOUSE GUESTS ARE TALKING ABOUT WHAT A DIRTY MOUTH HE HAS.

You are saying Ragan has a dirty mouth? hummmmm

I am really dreading him leaving. The thought of the BRAgade and sidekick Britney the only ones left is reason to not even turn on the feeds. I hope Britney wins the game though.

"Just when I think Ragan couldn't get any more gay, he goes and drinks a bottle of wine and proves me wrong. What a flame! Bye-bye."

....way to speak your "narrow" mind!

Sorry board, I hate to start stuff on a post, but that was just ridiculos. Insult them about their game play, stupid comments, clothes whatever...but race, sexual orientation and religion is just low class and moronic. I won't engage in a back and forth, starting to think a lot of the posters here are kids and don't want to go off on a child. Just please, I'm asking nicely....think before you speak...and if you're into HATE speech, join a HATE group!

P.S. I'm just as annoyed with Ragan as everyone else, started off liking him, but some of the ugly things that have come out of his mouth as "humor" is just sad and offensive. So hard to support any of these idiots, but based on game play, I'm going with Brit.

Why aren't these HG fighting for their lives??? I haven't seen Ragan appeal to anyone to keep him in the house. The same thing happened with Matt. What is going on???? He hasn't talked to anyone about it that I know of really. I think he talked to Lane. But Lane isn't voting!! Why doesn't he talk to Brit or Enzo???

I don't get it. Youo'r there 62 days. You could win half a milif you would just at least TRY. He's seen BB before. These HG are BB experts. They know you have to plead your case, make deals, make sh?t up to stay in the house----do somthinggggg

Ragan was the one who brought up gay/straight when he got drunk and started going on about how he might start giving straights a chance even though he is usually suspicious of them.

I don't understand new people just coming in last month telling people who have been here five years to leave our forum because they don't like that poster addressing an issue Ragan started!

Very pushy!

Ragan was the one who brought up gay/straight when he got drunk and started going on about how he might start giving straights a chance even though he is usually suspicious of them.

Ragan cannot hold his alcohol that is evident and I agree she was only saying what he said so it was an observation just like mine .

I don't like Ragan at all. I was rooting for Brendon. But as a BB fan, I love the drama/fights in the house, and I wish Ragan would be smart enough to keep fighting and keeping selling the story to Lane and Britney that Enzo and Hayden are planning to be the final 2, and that neither Lane or Britney have a chance of winning against Hayden (which I think it is true). The bottom line is one should fight till the last minute in the BB house. The game is all about getting in the greedy side of people. Last year Natalie (and Kevin) were able to make a good move when they convinced Jeff to nominate/evict Russell.

I would love to see Enzo's reaction if Hayden got evictedǃ I'd guess that Lane would get a few jury votes with that move. As a viewer and BB fan, I'd appreciate a bit of drama and excitement in the house. Otherwise it is just boring.

I don't like Ragan at all. I was rooting for Brendon. But as a BB fan, I love the drama/fights in the house, and I wish Ragan would be smart enough to keep fighting and keeping selling the story to Lane and Britney that Enzo and Hayden are planning to be the final 2, and that neither Lane or Britney have a chance of winning against Hayden (which I think it is true). The bottom line is one should fight till the last minute in the BB house. The game is all about getting in the greedy side of people. Last year Natalie (and Kevin) were able to make a good move when they convinced Jeff to nominate/evict Russell.

I would love to see Enzo's reaction if Hayden got evictedǃ I'd guess that Lane would get a few jury votes with that move.

Lane will not budge tonite getting out Ragan as he is not as gullible as Jeff ;)

I don't understand new people just coming in last month telling people who have been here five years to leave our forum because they don't like that poster addressing an issue Ragan started!

Very pushy!

If you're addressing me, first...I've been coming to Morty's and Jokers for years just for BB, so it's MY forum just as much as yours. Because I don't post every year or spend every second here, does not mean that it's not here for me as well. Next, will you say this is "YOUR Country"!?!

Second, I'm the first to say please let's not attack each other, not a fan of bickering back and forth with someone I don't know. But when I hear comments like "he couldn't get any more gay, what a flame" it hit's my core. I would't want to hear "He can't get any whiter, what a pale!, or any more black, or any more Jewish, etc." I was just asking that we be aware of how we are capable of offending our fellow posters, at least I was offended. I know there is a serious lack of empathy and compassion in this country and I'm sure you could care less that I was offended, but had to speak my mind. Your argument that Ragan brought it up first, is so juvenile...when you tell your child not to say a bad word and he says "so and so did it first", I guess you say "Ok dear, you're right, do whatever you see others doing, it's OK with me."

I did NOT attack anyone by requesting that we watch what we say, but in your mind I did, sorry to offend!

I think someone needs to start a school for Houseguests. I want to teach a class there titled "Alliance Busting 101". I think we should insist that people like Regan attend before going to the house.

Lesson 1: When you figure out there is a secret alliance in the house, you do NOT tell one of the people you suspect is IN the alliance. You rally the OTHERS in the house.

DuH.

If you're addressing me, first...I've been coming to Morty's and Jokers for years just for BB, so it's MY forum just as much as yours. Because I don't post every year or spend every second here, does not mean that it's not here for me as well. Next, will you say this is "YOUR Country"!?!"

I said "our" not mine! I never say "mine" No one should tell people to find another forum like you did.

"Second, I'm the first to say please let's not attack each other, not a fan of bickering back and forth with someone I don't know. Your argument that Ragan brought it up first, is so juvenile...when you tell your child not to say a bad word and he says "so and so did it first", I guess you say "Ok dear, you're right, do whatever you see others doing, it's OK with me."

This statement is WAY too silly to argue with, you know what I say to kids because of a two-sentence post? LOL I came here to say don't attack posters,- attack HG, and I am the second poster you are attacking now though I never addressed anyone and Ragan is always going on about gay/straight so people are going to bring it up

I did NOT attack anyone by requesting that we watch what we say, but in your mind I did, sorry to offend!

GOOD! Let's all continue to post about HG.

Why aren't these HG fighting for their lives??? I haven't seen Ragan appeal to anyone to keep him in the house. The same thing happened with Matt. What is going on???? He hasn't talked to anyone about it that I know of really. I think he talked to Lane. But Lane isn't voting!! Why doesn't he talk to Brit or Enzo???

I don't get it. Youo'r there 62 days. You could win half a milif you would just at least TRY. He's seen BB before. These HG are BB experts. They know you have to plead your case, make deals, make sh?t up to stay in the house----do somthinggggg

He has gone to Brit and to Lane. He laid the cards on the table to both of them. He knows he will make no head way with Enzo, and he's right. He can't make it anymore clearer, Brit told him she knows she is next if she doesn't win. She sees the writing on the wall. She'll still vote him out, she wants to stay on Lane/Hayden's good side. Lane won't go against Hayden. He has no chance of staying.

He has gone to Brit and to Lane. He laid the cards on the table to both of them. He knows he will make no head way with Enzo, and he's right. He can't make it anymore clearer, Brit told him she knows she is next if she doesn't win. She sees the writing on the wall. She'll still vote him out, she wants to stay on Lane/Hayden's good side. Lane won't go against Hayden. He has no chance of staying.

I agree with all you said and Ragan will never be on the hammock talking not about a poker hand again as Ragan has no chance in hell of staying tonite :animated_rotfl:

Guest 6Borders

Ragan has apparently lost his mind and what was left of his dignity. I like Ragan and that was painful to watch him like a "skid row" drunk clutching his wine bottle and talking to himself. I hope like heck there is a miracle and he stays tonite!!!!

Well if that's what it is, and he has already resigned himself to going home, without trying again, without using different words, different scenarios, throwing someone under the bus or even making sh???t up, then IMO he doesn't deserve to stay.

The fact that Lane and Brit would have a better chance if Hayden left is 100% accurate. He should play on that HARP on it. Lord knows he can harp on a subject.......

That's my rant. Just frustrated at these HG who aren't trying nearly hard enough

Well if that's what it is, and he has already resigned himself to going home, without trying again, without using different words, different scenarios, throwing someone under the bus or even making sh???t up, then IMO he doesn't deserve to stay.

The fact that Lane and Brit would have a better chance if Hayden left is 100% accurate. He should play on that HARP on it. Lord knows he can harp on a subject.......

That's my rant. Just frustrated at these HG who aren't trying nearly hard enough

The patron saint of drunks could not save Ragan tonite :animated_rotfl:

The fact that Lane and Brit would have a better chance if Hayden left is 100% accurate. He should play on that HARP on it.

Harping on it is what got Annie evicted.

He's gone over the scenarios with both, neither will save him. If Brit votes for Ragan, Lane breaks the tie, Lane votes out Hayden, he loses not only Haydens vote in JH but also Enzo's for going against the brigade. He also leaves himself open to nomination and eviction by Enzo for going against the brigade. Brit won't vote out Hayden because he is gone no matter what she does, and she knows it. She's told him why and he understands.

There isn't anything Ragan can say or do right now to stay tonight. Unless Hayden or Enzo do something that pisses off Lane, he's gone. Harping on it will only seal his fate even more than it already is.

Archived