BrigadIDIOTS!

KCV

Which BrigadIDIOT should win?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote for one of the BrigadIDIOTS to win, which one would you vote for?

None of them deserve to win, but if anyone does, it would have been Matt since he carried all of them to the end. Unfortunately he stayed faithful to a group of guys that did not have his back. I guess it was all that karma about his fake sick wife coming back to bite him in the ass.

I might have agreed that it would be Matt (as much as I can't stand him) until he threw the HOH comp after knowing that his alliance was set to vote him out if he had not had the DPOV. How did he possibly have that much sense of security to throw a comp???

I'd pick Hayden only b/c he seems to be trying the most out of a group that doesn't try at all.

BTW, interesting how all the hg think we're going to vote for Enzo to win the $25,000.00 & he has the least amount of support here. I think we've all had it with him.

if they are idiots it speak volumes for rest of cast for leaving them intact until this point

every season the most obvious of alliances are often overlooked

the guys season after season ALWAYS team up yet this idiots this season none of them were smart enough to figure it out :animated_bouncy:

I agree, this year it boils down to picking your favorite idiot in the House of Idiots! I love them all (like a distant cousin)but damn, the dumb moves this year blows my mind! How do you NOT assume the guys are teaming up, WHY would you keep a couple together over Annie, WHY Dumb Genius did you lie on your wife...no one wants to be next to the guy with a sick wife, WHY Dumb Genius did you lie on your wife and have her subjected to all the "teeth" comments,WHY Kristen did you allianate yourself from the house, especially the females, WHY Kathy do you acutally believe you have morals...because you keep saying it? Watch the tapes Kathy, speaks volumes! WHY did you assume Andrew was lying, WHY did they ignore the chess board, WHY do you run your mouth so much Brit and tell everyone ALL the options available to you, WHY Dumb Penguin do you actually think we would like YOU!?!?! The biggest question of all...WHY the hell did I watch so long this year???? I knew it was a bust after the sab was voted out, lol! Thanks Ragan for the great "OOOHHH" moments during the Rachel fight, Thanks Rachel for the horror show and Thanks Andrew for the great eviction night speech! I'm done with BB, bring on SURVIVOR!

Archived