BrigadIDIOTS!

KCV

Which BrigadIDIOT should win?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to vote for one of the BrigadIDIOTS to win, which one would you vote for?

Not a fan of the Brigade, but if I had to vote for one I think it would be Hayden (arggghh, that would kill me) based on game play, Lane next, would never vote for Enzo and not convinced Matt will be around after tonight.

I voted for Lane because Matt will most likely be evicted tonight. Lane hasn't won anything, but he has played the social game quite well by making a side alliance with Brit. Hayden won the 1st HOH, but nobody really wants the 1st HOH anyway, so this is no big accomplishment. Enzo is just lazy.

I couldn't even choose. I hovered my mouse around and couldn't even choose!

Even if there was someone holding a gun to my head, I'd rather try and tackle that person down then choose.

You should add another option of, "I'd rather risk personal injury from a gun-toting crazy then vote for one of these idiots", because that's my choice! :P

Even if there was someone holding a gun to my head, I'd rather try and tackle that person down then choose.

You should add another option of, "I'd rather risk personal injury from a gun-toting crazy then vote for one of these idiots", because that's my choice! :P

LOL! I started to put a "none of the above" option, but unfortunately it's in the contract they HAVE to vote for one of the two left....so do we! :crybaby:

I know it's hard, as I made the poll I got sick! :disappointed:

If the :smilie_tux: wins I'll really be sick!

I did the same thing! :lol:

I chose Lane - because I like him the best even with all of his non-BB issues, followed by Enzo (I know everybody hates Enzo, but I like him better than Hayden for some reason, probably that Jersey/Italian thing)

I couldn't find one to vote for, just moved the mouse around and couldn't do it.

Enzo was a favorite but not now. Matt makes it interesting but don't like some things he's done, the others just aren't playing the game. Maybe Lane once in awhile, but I don't care for him to win.

Not really caring who wins the game.

Voted for Matt. Seems to be the only one playing the game...which is sadly why he is leaving tonight. I don't like him though. I don't like any of the brigade. Dislike like Hayden the most. At this point I hope ANYONE from outside of the brigade makes it to final two and that person wins. All that being said I stopped watching about a week ago and I'm coming here for my updates. I don't plan on watching again this season. I've got some drying paint to watch.

Guest 6Borders

I put the mouse in the general area, covered my eyes and clicked...LOL.

Seriously, I voted for Lane, but he has to give 1/2 of it to Animal Rescue!!!

Lane for sure!!!! And I like The Brigade they aren't my favorite alliance of all time by no means, but they are worlds better then Team Christ, 4 Horsemen, and 3 Stooges.

if they are idiots it speak volumes for rest of cast for leaving them intact until this point

every season the most obvious of alliances are often overlooked

the guys season after season ALWAYS team up yet this idiots this season none of them were smart enough to figure it out :animated_bouncy:

The brigade had two things going for them this season...1. their uncanny ability to keep their alliance a secret...and 2. the rest of the cast being a bunch of lamebrains...

Not the smartest alliance but people have to give credit when credit is due...they got pretty far intact, and undiscovered. They are only slightly broken up, at that's at their own choosing by getting Matt out.

if they are idiots it speak volumes for rest of cast for leaving them intact until this point

every season the most obvious of alliances are often overlooked

the guys season after season ALWAYS team up yet this idiots this season none of them were smart enough to figure it out :animated_bouncy:

That's because they are not an alliance, they are just friends :rolleyes4:

I voted for Hayden.

I don't think he's an idiot. Under that mop of hair he's actually making some decent choices gamewise.

I think this whole cast this year sucked though.

I asked my mom last night "Why do I even watch this any more they're all stupid" and she said "you got sucked back into the show cause we don't have cable."

LOL

I would have chosen Matt but he's already gone. It was a crap shoot between Hayden and Lane and I picked Hayden. I am still amazed that Matt was so loyal to the Brigade that he protected them til the end and wouldn't let his best friend know that he was correct about his suspicions of an alliance. I guess that speaks to the social game of the remaining Brigade guys.

None of them deserve to win, but if anyone does, it would have been Matt since he carried all of them to the end. Unfortunately he stayed faithful to a group of guys that did not have his back. I guess it was all that karma about his fake sick wife coming back to bite him in the ass.

Archived