Live Feed and BBAD 8/26

SandySW

Can't stand Matt and Britney..I like Enzo, and would love to see him and Brendon in the end..Nope Ragan is kinda creepy to me..don't know what it is about him but he's not one of my favorite people

I think the houseguests are dead. In fact, if we made a drinking game the number of times this season that we thought the houseguests were dead, we'd all be drunk.

Cheers, houseguests. :food-smiley-005:

Any reason they have been on trivia early then usual? You think they might be holding everything right now and showing the show on tape delay?

Lol, look at all the ones before that. All of Britney's captions involve crazy suicide methods.

That's what makes them sooo funny. Whoever writes those captions has perfectly captured the HGs. :animated_rotfl:

There's older ones? I must go back and look and bookmark the page!

Feeds should be back soon, as BBAD starts in 20 minutes. Hopefully, Ragan will win HOH!

I'm starting to think they don't come back on at all until 9:00 BBT time because they don't do WBRB on BBAD.

I too hope that Ragan wins HOH. Just before the feeds dropped, Britney was telling the Brigade in the HN room that she sucks at the comp they practiced and "Ragan is pretty good at it."

Glad to see Ragan putting two and two together...FINALLY. Perhaps he got some of Matt's (supposed) genius through osmosis being snuggle buddies. :animated_rotfl:

That's what makes them sooo funny. Whoever writes those captions has perfectly captured the HGs. :animated_rotfl:

There's older ones? I must go back and look and bookmark the page!

He has been doing these for years. You should look at the other seasons if he still has them up.

Will the comp be on BBAD if it hasn't ended by the time the show starts?

I think it has probably ended already, but if it is still going on I can see them zooming the camera in on the nominee chairs (or something) for a while instead of showing the end of the comp.

Will the comp be on BBAD if it hasn't ended by the time the show starts?

Probably not, because they get cues from production all throughout them. That's also what's happening when they go to the fishtank on endurance comps.

Maybe they'll air it tonight and just have the a finger on the fishtank button.

hope its Lane, cannot stand Ragen,lol

Hope it is Ragan. :outfitted_pirate:

Ragan seems very happy. I heard Hayden say Enzo couldn't eat until 9, which may mean he's not HOH. Come on people, say something! I'm not even sure they played HOH - Ragan mentioned a Sunday Margy-Party.

Come on peeps, tell all! :)

Okay, there was a "we are definitely making the F3" fist bump between Hayden and Lane.

Hayden got an HOH basket with a letter. Britney and Ragan are chowing on his goodies in the living room...Hayden reading his letter. Lane is there too but I don't see Enzo.

(I'm about 5 minutes behind on the show so sorry if this is old news.)

Archived