Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/22

CeCiMom

Well, it's getting lighter outside for Britney and Brendon... they've made through their night of chum chummy hell. They worked well together and were good sports about it all... I guess we'll see throughout the day if it lasts.

Well, it's getting lighter outside for Britney and Brendon... they've made through their night of chum chummy hell. They worked well together and were good sports about it all... I guess we'll see throughout the day if it lasts.

Love the "chum chummy hell"! This union may prove to be a good thing for both of them.

Guest 6Borders

After spending an hour with Jesse, being handcuffed to Brendon will be like a cake walk for Britany.

Grodner is all about punishment this season, which makes it suck. I will be hitting the "off" button when the Jesse episode airs for sure!

I woke up to more whining excuses form Enzo...@ i would have won if I didn't hesitate about shaving my head@ this from mthe combover king .. take my word for it a shaved head would have looked soo much better than the wisps you call hair, now would it have helped your game ?animated_scratchchin.gif ... NO!!

Brittany and Brendon did really well you should take a page from their book and make the best of things

Archived