Who wins PoV?

Will it be used?

Who will be the replacement nominee?

Who goes home this week?

... domino #1 falls today.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think The only way it will be used is if Brendon or Enzo wins it. Hayden and Lane won't use their cajones to step up to the plate. They have played cajoneless all season.

Brit will back off the Matt idea to keep from making both Ragan and Matt mad. Brendon wins/Enzo out, Enzo wins/Brendon out. Someone else wins, Brendon is out. This group is just too predictable. Safe players, one will be sitting in # 2 place and the others with a seat on the jury using 20/20 hindsight because It is in the...eh um.....cards for Matt to win. But, at least Ragan will be pleased as punch because Matt can pay Med Bills now. Oy Vey!

I think the biggest question is, who does Britney put up if Enzo wins Veto? I think her only two choices are Hayden and Matt. She promised up and down in every way possible she wasn't putting Hayden up backdoor or otherwise. She never promised that to Matt. So does she dig yet another hole for her grave by angering Hayden or does she put up Matt, in which case he'd probably leave because I think Enzo and Hayden could talk Lane into pulling the trigger on Matt.

Everyone in that house MUST know in the back of their minds (even Ragan) that Matt is the best player in the house and the most dangerous.

I think The only way it will be used is if Brendon or Enzo wins it. Hayden and Lane won't use their cajones to step up to the plate. They have played cajoneless all season.

Brit will back off the Matt idea to keep from making both Ragan and Matt mad. Brendon wins/Enzo out, Enzo wins/Brendon out. Someone else wins, Brendon is out. This group is just too predictable. Safe players, one will be sitting in # 2 place and the others with a seat on the jury using 20/20 hindsight because It is in the...eh um.....cards for Matt to win. But, at least Ragan will be pleased as punch because Matt can pay Med Bills now. Oy Vey!

Hayden has already told Britney (and Enzo and Brendon and Lane) he will take Enzo off the block if he wins PoV. Lane also, had a private convo with Brit saying this is the week to BD Matt. So, not sure if it will all pan out but, as of the wee hours of this morning... that's the plan.

Who knows with these two... so far they've played the "safe zone" game. And, I think BB will encourage them to keep the Brigade together so, I guess it depends on a)winning the PoV b ) getting Matt on the block c) growing a pair ;)

I agree about growing a pair. They are so afraid to make a bold move but we will see. Public sentiment from what I see is that they don't like the Brigade and would love to see it broken up. It may be a lot different in the CBS TV world.

I agree about growing a pair. They are so afraid to make a bold move but we will see. Public sentiment from what I see is that they don't like the Brigade and would love to see it broken up. It may be a lot different in the CBS TV world.

I sure want to see those four separated. Last thing I want is a brigade final four.

Brendan shaved head!

enzo in penguin suit.

Enzo just said "Matty" won everything. not necess pertaining to POV he's referring to the prizes during th game. Enzo says Matty is done. Not sure what's going on.

Matt Twit and Ragan NOT HAPPY.

I think either Hayden or Brendon, but please don't hold me to it because not sure.

Twit and Matt saying something about the game was luck. Evidently something about the buzzer and talking worked during rehearsal but not during game play.

I think Brendon Won.

Wheeling and dealing...Enzo and Hayden talking about telling Twit to put Matt up and then she's safe next week.

Matt talking about getting Brendon out this week. I'm confused about who won.

its funny watching brigade throw matt under the bus :animated_bouncy:

I am thinking during this WBRB that Britney and Brendon are getting handcuffed together.

I think so too. They were talking about something else too that Brendon has to do. He asked Britt to ask the DR when both of those would occur. Never could understand what the other thing was. Something that Enzo didn't understand so he didn't ring in.

The only thing I didn't understand is something to do with a bucket of chum... and Brendon is the one that "got it?"

Archived