PoV - Week 7

Nikki2005

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

number one reason why britney should have kept him off the block originally :animated_bouncy:

Yup!

Probably Matt, he swore on his wife's life that he didn't win anything, and you know that is worth zip

Why would the double eviction affect anything? They don't even know that is happening til thursday night

I'm not sure how the double eviction works really - but seems like a long POV. I left early this morning and just returned and they were still on WBRB. So does this mean both people on the block are evicted without a vote? Or will there be three people on the block. This is only my second season.

Who is she kidding, she made an enemy of Brendon way before this nom. She says how does he always beat the odds. I want to know how is she still there?

Ha ha ha. She knows it's a lose, lose situation.

She's counting casualties, she lost Kathy, Rachel, Brendon, Matt and Ragan's vote. If Ragan wins next week she knows she goes home.

lmao she's crying cause she's going home soon.

I'm not sure how the double eviction works really - but seems like a long POV. I left early this morning and just returned and they were still on WBRB. So does this mean both people on the block are evicted without a vote? Or will there be three people on the block. This is only my second season.

It was a long POV because there were lots of prizes and such involved and for some reason Brendon got his head shaved LOL, it was just super involved that is why it took so long.

The double eviction, basically someone goes home in the first 10-15 minutes of Thursday's night show, then they play for HOH... whoever gets HOH puts 2 people up right then.. they they play POV and someone goes home.... then they usually play another HOH after the show is over.

I hope the bitch is second HG to leave Thursday. She can dish it out but she can't take it. Yes, let her and Ragan go up together. That will be priceless. Meanwhile, why doesn't she just scarf down some more of that tacky junk food she got in her HOH basket. There's nothing wrong with her that wouldn't be solved by a dozen Little Debbie Moonpies! She is a pig from the pig state.

I hope the bitch is second HG to leave Thursday. She can dish it out but she can't take it. Yes, let her and Ragan go up together. That will be priceless. Meanwhile, why doesn't she just scarf down some more of that tacky junk food she got in her HOH basket. There's nothing wrong with her that wouldn't be solved by a dozen Little Debbie Moonpies! She is a pig from the pig state.

:animated_rotfl:

Exactly. She was pretending, meaning there was no 'turning against' Rachel.

there is a difference in pretending and playing the game and just being a down right mean spirited person. She took the low road...even now she is up in the HOH room pouting bc she wanted Brendon out. Just bc she didnt want him there anymore. Has nothing to do with her game play. Well now she is worried he will come after her but she is also mad bc she thought everyone hated brendon sooo much and she is now finding out that isnt the case. poor britney! Karma is a real biotch isnt it. :animated_rotfl:

It was a long POV because there were lots of prizes and such involved and for some reason Brendon got his head shaved LOL, it was just super involved that is why it took so long.

The double eviction, basically someone goes home in the first 10-15 minutes of Thursday's night show, then they play for HOH... whoever gets HOH puts 2 people up right then.. they they play POV and someone goes home.... then they usually play another HOH after the show is over.

Then Thursday is the night to watch for sure. Thanks for the explanation.

there is a difference in pretending and playing the game and just being a down right mean spirited person. She took the low road...even now she is up in the HOH room pouting bc she wanted Brendon out. Just bc she didnt want him there anymore. Has nothing to do with her game play. Well now she is worried he will come after her but she is also mad bc she thought everyone hated brendon sooo much and she is now finding out that isnt the case. poor britney! Karma is a real biotch isnt it. :animated_rotfl:

Exactly! Justice is sweet revenge. I've noticed she's always disliked him. I've noticed from the beginning she seemed to have problems just looking at him in the eyes, and blinked a lot. Strange behavior but could be one of those reverse chemistry things.

Brendon winning PoV could have very well saved this season from being utterly horrible and predictable. Yay!

have to agree there. Matt was starting to become a bit cocky - and noticed recently his hoody was exposing more and more chest. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but egotistical cocky-ness isn't attractive at all to me. I'd prefer a more humble matt. Looks like we'll be getting to see it soon I hope.

Yes!!! Way to go Brendon. I love it when Ragan and Matt are not happy!!!! :) Brittany is a liar and gets what she deserves. Maybe she should of not agreed to go in with Brendon and then backstab him by putting Brendon on the block, when he didn't put her up. LOL!!!!! :D Remember what she said...Brendon, I don't want to go on the block. Oh well.... :D

Brendon winning PoV could have very well saved this season from being utterly horrible and predictable. Yay!

It pretty much ruined the season for me because I can't stand that the slugs are going to win the game for doing nothing. I love competition and wish a good competitor could have won.

Also, I think they all had to pack their clothes before the POV. I saw a couple of them carrying their suitcases back for the storage room. That had to take a lot of time and I would love to have seen the faces of the houseguests when they were told to ALL pack. LOL!

Brendon is a good competitor. He and Brit are now tied with comp wins. Getting Rachel out of the house was the best thing to happen for him. Maybe he does miss her but he has become a machine since she left. Absolutely awesome job turning the negative into positive.

Also, I think they all had to pack their clothes before the POV. I saw a couple of them carrying their suitcases back for the storage room. That had to take a lot of time and I would love to have seen the faces of the houseguests when they were told to ALL pack. LOL!

No kidding, guess that was for the giving all your clothes to charity, which ended up being Enzo LOL

Archived