PoV - Week 7

Nikki2005

anything to a rumor going around live feed chat about feeds having tech difficulties?

nm feeds back

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brendon wins another veto

this guy is a machine

number one reason why britney should have kept him off the block originally :animated_bouncy:

Britney yelling at Lane saying none of the guys backed her up to get Brendon and threw the competition. She is crying now.

Good for her. She should have not promised to keep him safe.

She's crying because she's not going to Hawaii or getting a phone call. she's crying and swearing on her little brother's life that she got nothing.

She is accusing Matt, Lane and Hayden of winning all the prizes and Matt swore on his wife he won nothing and Lane is saying all he won is the phone call.

BOO HOO HOOO TWITNEY!!!

tWITney whining: "I don't want to go home, he's coming after me." THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! lmao

Probably Matt, he swore on his wife's life that he didn't win anything, and you know that is worth zip

cheers.gif cheers to Brend!!! I hope it's true. Also there's a double eviction, so maybe that's why it took so long.

Why would the double eviction affect anything? They don't even know that is happening til thursday night

Archived