PoV - Week 7

Nikki2005

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBT 2:15 Still trivia so no doubt this is endurance POV

I could see this veto being the comp where the houseguests look at the merged images of houseguests and pick who they are. If it is something like that it could be forever with the geniuses this season. Enzo, Lane, Brendon & Hayden could spend an hour each.

I could see this veto being the comp where the houseguests look at the merged images of houseguests and pick who they are. If it is something like that it could be forever with the geniuses this season. Enzo, Lane, Brendon & Hayden could spend an hour each.

They always do that one at night.....it probably otev... you know where Janelle hurt poor wittle James' finger

It probably took 2 hours to explain the directions to Enzo. I can picture him saying wah? I dunno what chew mean.

and there is Brendon saying.... but I have big feet it's not fair. It is made for little people. Where's Rachel?

They always do that one at night.....it probably otev... you know where Janelle hurt poor wittle James' finger

LOL one of the best BB moments ever! I love that comp! Sadly, Matt would probably do really well at it.

It probably took 2 hours to explain the directions to Enzo. I can picture him saying wah? I dunno what chew mean.

and there is Brendon saying.... but I have big feet it's not fair. It is made for little people. Where's Rachel?

Now....that's funny!!!!!

If she winds up sending Matt home. Ragan will turn on Brittney the way he turned on Rachel.

I have to say that she would deserve it and karma is a real bitch.....Britney is the type of person who is never gonna learn until she is actually forced to...Then again I still dont think she will be woman enough to ever admit her mistakes in this game and admit how she did rachel was wrong. She will just keep using her petty excuses and "after the fact" statments (ie brendon talking about her Nick) to say that is why she turned on her....Even tho we all know she turned on them long before that ever happened.

I have to say that she would deserve it and karma is a real bitch.....Britney is the type of person who is never gonna learn until she is actually forced to...Then again I still dont think she will be woman enough to ever admit her mistakes in this game and admit how she did rachel was wrong. She will just keep using her petty excuses and "after the fact" statments (ie brendon talking about her Nick) to say that is why she turned on her....Even tho we all know she turned on them long before that ever happened.

The closest she came was right after Brendon put her on have nots. Her and Ragan were saying I guess we needed taken down a peg. But it didn't last long of course.

Too funny! Thats Brendon to a T! Enzo is for sure a troublemaker. Don't know who he likes - from one day to the next!

Go Matt!!

:rolleyes4: This is a game and the people were put not in the house to protect Rachel and Brendon and assure they win this game. :hammer:

She pretended to be with rachel up until rachel went up on the block. takin bubble baths with her etc etc.....But as soon as she knew Rach was going home she turned on her so fast it was sickening.

Nothing says "alliance" like a bubble bath together. :animated_rotfl:

She pretended to be with rachel up until rachel went up on the block. takin bubble baths with her etc etc.....But as soon as she knew Rach was going home she turned on her so fast it was sickening.

Exactly. She was pretending, meaning there was no 'turning against' Rachel.

Archived