PoV - Week 7

Nikki2005

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

majority of pov tends to be on saturday :animated_bouncy:

I really hope Hayden wins POV this week.

He could then take Enzo down and Britt would be forced to put up either Ragan or Matt.

Then Hayden, Enzo and Lane could finally actually make some sort of stand in the game and vote Ragan or Matt out.

I don't believe Britney will nominate Matt. I could only hope so it would be great and would make Matt think damn it I should of put Brit up and not Kathy. lol. Unless Hayden wins it and pulls Enzo off I can't see Matt or Ragan being nominated.

As long as Lane says it OK she'd do it in a minute. They all seemed to be ready to put Matt up today as the "pawn". Which I'm not so sure that was their true intentions. I think they (L/H/E) wanted him up so they could decide who they wanted to vote out before next Thursday. Possibly to get Matt back in line with them or possibly just to vote him out and keep Brendon. They already know they can trust Brendon over Matt.

worst case scenario would be : bitchney, door matt or racoon (aka ragan) wins POV

best case scenario would be : brendon, enzo or hayden win POV

dont know what lane would do if he wins

Racoon? Door Matt?

Edited Try again next time. :)

Racoon? Door Matt?

Edited Try again next time. :)

well it must be getting pretty boring to be complaining about the names that are made up, I think they are all funny, and creative. have fun do what ya want, ya know??

If she winds up sending Matt home. Ragan will turn on Brittney the way he turned on Rachel.

This would have me running to watch the live feeds, I've probably watched them a total of an hour in the last two weeks.

So it's a done deal. If Brendon/Hayden/Enzo/Lane wins POV, Matt is outta there!?

Hoping for a Brendon/Hayden/Enzo/Lane victory!!

At first I thought that if there was a way to throw the POV to Brendon that Hayden and Lane would do it to keep their hands clean and still backdoor Matt. But I now think Hayden will be trying really hard to win this POV. I don't think he believes Brittany when she swore last night that she would not nominate or use him as a replacement nominee. He knows about her deal with Brendon and we all know how that turned out.

I just hope that it is either Brendon or Enzo that wins the POV. I don't trust Hayden and especially Lane to use it on Enzo. I really really really want Matt out this week. How freakin awesome would it be if Matt went home after his smirky DPOV speech instead of Brendon but best of all right on the heels of Kathy. OMG...it would be the best episode of BB ever for me!!!!

At first I thought that if there was a way to throw the POV to Brendon that Hayden and Lane would do it to keep their hands clean and still backdoor Matt. But I now think Hayden will be trying really hard to win this POV. I don't think he believes Brittany when she swore last night that she would not nominate or use him as a replacement nominee. He knows about her deal with Brendon and we all know how that turned out.

I just hope that it is either Brendon or Enzo that wins the POV. I don't trust Hayden and especially Lane to use it on Enzo. I really really really want Matt out this week. How freakin awesome would it be if Matt went home after his smirky DPOV speech instead of Brendon but best of all right on the heels of Kathy. OMG...it would be the best episode of BB ever for me!!!!

Completely agree, it would be very awesome.

Archived