Thursday, Aug. 19th Show

Xal

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Brit is engaged. So promising on someone that doesn't exist won't hold her back. Also Brendon should have respect that she is closer to others than him. Rachel did put her and Monet on the block. Brendon should have played the game for himself and not Rachel. He won't mind being sent to the JH. He will get to have better sex with her there. Maybe, she could have just led him on in case he did make it to F2. He will see her true colors at the JH. Bye bye Brendon unless you win POV

We'll find out in the letter and pictures once she gets her HoH room what the story is with them not mentioning Nick when they visited her parents house...

the Brigade is going to play her and then dump her,,,,, jerks

I know... I really hope not. I hope that she can convince Lane to come over to the side of Matt/Ragan, so that way he doesn't influence her nominations & make her leabe the rest of the Brigade alone. Ooh I wonder if Lane will be sharing her HoH room! (Wishful thinking, I know)

And yeah, it's really really strange that they didn't even mention Nick (him not wanting to be on camera is one thing, but the fact that NO ONE in her family mentioned him?), and the thing about her mom saying she'd be happy if her and Lane hooked up! We did see a picture of her & Nick posted on Morty's though, right? And she has a ring... I never even considered the possibility of her lying about that.. not really sure why she would.

:queen::pooh:

This freakin stinks! I hate to say it but somehow someway I've turned into a Brendon fan! I really think Brit will put him on the block. Here's hoping she does it right off the bat and gives him the chance to play for POV. If he doesn't win POV, he's gone. Oh well, I guess he'll get to go see Rachel (ugghh!)

I know... I really hope not. I hope that she can convince Lane to come over to the side of Matt/Ragan, so that way he doesn't influence her nominations & make her leabe the rest of the Brigade alone. Ooh I wonder if Lane will be sharing her HoH room! (Wishful thinking, I know)

And yeah, it's really really strange that they didn't even mention Nick (him not wanting to be on camera is one thing, but the fact that NO ONE in her family mentioned him?), and the thing about her mom saying she'd be happy if her and Lane hooked up! We did see a picture of her & Nick posted on Morty's though, right? And she has a ring... I never even considered the possibility of her lying about that.. not really sure why she would.

queen.gifpooh.gif

Well she pretty much has to put up a brigade member.. she won't put up Ragan or Lane, doubt she will put Matt up either, so it will be Enzo or Hayden up against Brendon, I would love to see Brendon get POV hahahhahaha... not because I like him but then a brigade member would HAVE to go

You think she lied about being engaged?

It was just the way her mother and father talked about Lane. Thinking that they might meet him. Also, if she was engaged, Nick would have been on the show at least sitting on the couch with the others. She said something at the beginning of the game in the DR "that the ring was her protection from a showmance" that's one of the reasons she never like Rachel and Brendon. She also stated that she could get closer to the guys b/c they would like her, but know she's off limits. The girls wouldn't feel threaten by her getting closer to the guys. Mostly I guess it's my opinion and feeling

Best thin would be for Brendon to get nom'd...win PoV...then Brit would have to nom Hayden against Enzo...then Enzo would get to see his girlfriend Kathy...meow meow...:marie:

and Rachel and Brendon have to stay apart :giggle:

the only person I barely like in this game is Brittney, and she needs to get rid of Matt, Hayden said in one of his diary rooms that the head of the snake was Matt(reminded me of coach,lol) sooo I think she should listen to what Hayden and enzo tell her, and I do believe they will be up her butt with their Matt theories, I could only hope, any way I would love to see Brendon win Pov just because I am soooo disgusted with Matt and ragen, dissgguusstteedd!!!!!

We'll find out in the letter and pictures once she gets her HoH room what the story is with them not mentioning Nick when they visited her parents house...

Britney has given an excuse for not getting a letter from Nick. Her Mom will say "I gave birth to her, I will write the letter" and Nick doesn't like to write letters, it would be a really short one.

I am doubting the engagement is real. Her parents liked her and Lane together and had shifty eyes when they said if she wasn't engaged.

I think that the new alliance will be Britney, Matt, Ragan and Lane. I would LOVE that.

If her parents are in on the lie...they could corroborate her lie...kind of like Matt's wife did with his...

That's really interesting about the "this is my protection from a showmance" thing. You'd think they would have alsop said "btw, it's a lie" though... Also, the reason he wasn't there with them is probably because he doesn't live near them. Brit has talked several times about having to move to be with Nick. Also, he does at least exist as a boyfriend right? We've seen a picture of them together...

I am doubting the engagement is real. Her parents liked her and Lane together and had shifty eyes when they said if she wasn't engaged.

I think that the new alliance will be Britney, Matt, Ragan and Lane. I would LOVE that.

Did they actually say "if she wasn't engaged"? I definitely didn't hear that...

I would love that too!!

I am soooo excited Britney won!! She is my favorite houseguest. I love how Brendon is trying to kiss butt right now to Britney. Funny how last week he was criticizing those that did that and now he is doing the same. And someone should tell him those tight jeans are not attractive!

That's really interesting about the "this is my protection from a showmance" thing. You'd think they would have alsop said "btw, it's a lie" though... Also, the reason he wasn't there with them is probably because he doesn't live near them. Brit has talked several times about having to move to be with Nick. Also, he does at least exist as a boyfriend right? We've seen a picture of them together...

Did they actually say "if she wasn't engaged"? I definitely didn't hear that...

I would love that too!!

I am really not sure but they said something to the affect ...

I know her fiance lives out of town but that's what they make airplanes for! Fly his butt in for a cameo with her family. If that's not possible fly a film crew to his house to get his interview.

They can chat with Brenden's ex girlfriend but not Britney's fiance.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Do I smell cubic zirconia?:sherlockani:

I am soooo excited Britney won!! She is my favorite houseguest. I love how Brendon is trying to kiss butt right now to Britney. Funny how last week he was criticizing those that did that and now he is doing the same. And someone should tell him those tight jeans are not attractive!

Yes, kissing butt, as you put it is called playing the game ;)

as for the tight jeans, anything is attractive on that sweet man. So you're not speaking for everyone here. Just saying. He's the only one that seems to be the whole package, that is intelligence and an amazing body, and a kind honest heart. Unlike Matt who seems to be greedy, Lane who seems to be stupid backwoods, Enzo who though sweet and sensitive and interesting, unattractive and prob not a good provider or protector type, lessee, Hayden is nice, but kind of clumsy.

That's my critique for the guys in the house.

Yes, kissing butt, as you put it is called playing the game ;)

as for the tight jeans, anything is attractive on that sweet man. So you're not speaking for everyone here. Just saying. He's the only one that seems to be the whole package, that is intelligence and an amazing body, and a kind honest heart. Unlike Matt who seems to be greedy, Lane who seems to be stupid backwoods, Enzo who though sweet and sensitive and interesting, unattractive and prob not a good provider or protector type, lessee, Hayden is nice, but kind of clumsy.

That's my critique for the guys in the house.

hope I didn't offend, I don't try to speak for everyone, just me.

Britney has given an excuse for not getting a letter from Nick. Her Mom will say "I gave birth to her, I will write the letter" and Nick doesn't like to write letters, it would be a really short one.

I was thinking the same thing. She did say that her Mom would be the one to send a letter. Don't know why she would go along with the lie in the DR and goes so far as to kiss her ring when voting to evict. Weird!

Archived