COMING SOON: The Masked Singer starts February 2, 2020 on FOX  ●  Lego Masters February 5th on FOX  ●  Survivor: Winners at War Starts February 12, 2020 on CBS  ●  Summer House Starts February 5, 2020 on Bravo  ●  Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Starts February 16 on HGTV  ●  American Idol Starts February 16, 2020 on ABC  ●  The Voice begins on February 24, 2020 on NBC  ●  Big Brother Cananda Starts March 6 on Global & Live Streaming  ● 

Sign in to follow this  
Xal

Thursday, Aug. 19th Show

brendon is hot :animated_bouncy:

She took it with class.

Happy to see that.

i thought him saying that was stupid :animated_bouncy:

jury votes got to play it safe

I think Matt knows he aint getting their votes, and besides, I have heard worse by some and people still voted for them to win.

He still has 5 other players in this game who seem to respect him. He's done by far the most out of all of them.

just one guy has been evicted

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :animated_bouncy:

I'm so sorry in advance for all of this gushing Britney love, but god I can't help it. Kyo, did you see that adorable dance in the diary room hallway? And then she stopped & composed herself before walking outside all cool & collected. :animated_rotfl:

Oh, and with regards to Kathy: Morals? Integrity?!?!

:queen::pooh:

Yep, the dumb ass is pissed! lol Maybe this will teach him to play for himself and not because someone who was kicked out told him who to put up. I can't wait to see Rachel's face when Kathy shows up to JH next week. Another week to look forward to!

If Matt wins hoh the brigade will trip all over themselves trying to kiss Matts A$$. :animated_rotfl:

The same could be said about how Brendan won HOH

If you want to play that game (and three other guys had the same chance to win that HoH) then the two endurance comps were tailored to Matt so that's the only reason HE won.

Isn't it a fun, delightful little game we can play? At least Brendan had to work for his HoH and Matt had to work for his. He was GIVEN the DPoV though. Given. Just like Jeff was GIVEN the Coup last season. I didn't like Jesse at all but it was still BS his entire game was ruined due to producers. This happens every year though so I'm used to it. Doesn't make it right though.

I'm so sorry in advance for all of this gushing Britney love, but god I can't help it. Kyo, did you see that adorable dance in the diary room hallway? And then she stopped & composed herself before walking outside all cool & collected. :animated_rotfl:

Oh, and with regards to Kathy: Morals? Integrity?!?!

:queen::pooh:

I wouldn't be dancing too much. After Brendon is gone those boys are sticking together. And if Brendon wins POV this week she could be dancing right out the front door next week.

If you want to play that game (and three other guys had the same chance to win that HoH) then the two endurance comps were tailored to Matt so that's the only reason HE won.

Isn't it a fun, delightful little game we can play? At least Brendan had to work for his HoH and Matt had to work for his. He was GIVEN the DPoV though. Given. Just like Jeff was GIVEN the Coup last season. I didn't like Jesse at all but it was still BS his entire game was ruined due to producers. This happens every year though so I'm used to it. Doesn't make it right though.

Agreed, calling Brendon a dummy because he was given a gift, he is a classless person. He should be going home.

going with hayden wins hoh :animated_bouncy:

It's the same every year. This comp was rigged for this or that person. No way would the people behind the scenes rig for one person to win. Lane should have had that HOH comp last week and he blew it.

going with hayden wins hoh :animated_bouncy:

I hope so!

Hoh is going to be a simon says game??

oh...never mind...true or false...

so much for me having hayden win hoh :animated_rotfl:

matt threw it...as expected...:rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this