Thursday, Aug. 19th Show

Xal

brendon is hot :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just one guy has been evicted

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :animated_bouncy:

I'm so sorry in advance for all of this gushing Britney love, but god I can't help it. Kyo, did you see that adorable dance in the diary room hallway? And then she stopped & composed herself before walking outside all cool & collected. :animated_rotfl:

Oh, and with regards to Kathy: Morals? Integrity?!?!

:queen::pooh:

Yep, the dumb ass is pissed! lol Maybe this will teach him to play for himself and not because someone who was kicked out told him who to put up. I can't wait to see Rachel's face when Kathy shows up to JH next week. Another week to look forward to!

The same could be said about how Brendan won HOH

If you want to play that game (and three other guys had the same chance to win that HoH) then the two endurance comps were tailored to Matt so that's the only reason HE won.

Isn't it a fun, delightful little game we can play? At least Brendan had to work for his HoH and Matt had to work for his. He was GIVEN the DPoV though. Given. Just like Jeff was GIVEN the Coup last season. I didn't like Jesse at all but it was still BS his entire game was ruined due to producers. This happens every year though so I'm used to it. Doesn't make it right though.

I'm so sorry in advance for all of this gushing Britney love, but god I can't help it. Kyo, did you see that adorable dance in the diary room hallway? And then she stopped & composed herself before walking outside all cool & collected. :animated_rotfl:

Oh, and with regards to Kathy: Morals? Integrity?!?!

:queen::pooh:

I wouldn't be dancing too much. After Brendon is gone those boys are sticking together. And if Brendon wins POV this week she could be dancing right out the front door next week.

If you want to play that game (and three other guys had the same chance to win that HoH) then the two endurance comps were tailored to Matt so that's the only reason HE won.

Isn't it a fun, delightful little game we can play? At least Brendan had to work for his HoH and Matt had to work for his. He was GIVEN the DPoV though. Given. Just like Jeff was GIVEN the Coup last season. I didn't like Jesse at all but it was still BS his entire game was ruined due to producers. This happens every year though so I'm used to it. Doesn't make it right though.

Agreed, calling Brendon a dummy because he was given a gift, he is a classless person. He should be going home.

going with hayden wins hoh :animated_bouncy:

It's the same every year. This comp was rigged for this or that person. No way would the people behind the scenes rig for one person to win. Lane should have had that HOH comp last week and he blew it.

going with hayden wins hoh :animated_bouncy:

I hope so!

Hoh is going to be a simon says game??

oh...never mind...true or false...

so much for me having hayden win hoh :animated_rotfl:

matt threw it...as expected...:rolleyes:

Archived