Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

I love Brendon, and he is being a good sport for what was done. This wasn't Brendon's fault, but this was the rules of Big Brother. So I can't really say anything. It's frustrating that Matt got such a huge power when he did while Brendon's Pandora's Box didn't help him at all and he didn't get anything to really help him in the game like Matt. But that's the way it is, and that's Big Brother and their rules.

I know Brendon has at times said negative things, but he is overall a good guy. Most of the hatred directed towards him is based on Rachel and their relationship.

I am being honest that it hurt when I saw how Britney and Ragan were so so happy and even though they did this not in front of Brendon, it still added salt to the wound. Probably in the next show, they'll tell how happy they were about Matt's Veto power. I hope they aren't too bad and negative towards Brendon, but who knows? Anyway, peace

Hang in there Brendon.

Peace

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Brendon, and he is being a good sport for what was done. This wasn't Brendon's fault, but this was the rules of Big Brother. So I can't really say anything. It's frustrating that Matt got such a huge power when he did while Brendon's Pandora's Box didn't help him at all and he didn't get anything to really help him in the game like Matt. But that's the way it is, and that's Big Brother and their rules.

I know Brendon has at times said negative things, but he is overall a good guy. Most of the hatred directed towards him is based on Rachel and their relationship.

I am being honest that it hurt when I saw how Britney and Ragan were so so happy and even though they did this not in front of Brendon, it still added salt to the wound. Probably in the next show, they'll tell how happy they were about Matt's Veto power. I hope they aren't too bad and negative towards Brendon, but who knows? Anyway, peace

Hang in there Brendon.

Peace

Yeah I'm not going to be able to watch the next show listening to all that. I actually think Brendon is following them around and breaking up their convos because he knows it makes them uncomfortable. He even said before he wouldn't care making things as awkward as possible.

I, too, am kind of bummed for Brendon. He is too sappy and heaven knows why he is so smitten with Rachel, but seems to be basically a good guy and I was hoping things would go his way.

Even though he got bamboozled by the clear rigging of Matt randomly winning an HoH and getting a huge power, he took it well. I hope he wins HoH so the Brigade will actually have to fight each other this week. You know, instead of sailing through the game.

He totally got screwed. Him and Matt basically shared HOH and Matt got to play in HOH and he didnt? I would be raising HELL!! (maybe not to the extent Chima did but still :smartass2: )

I would stop watching BB but I am too addicted. I NEED HELP!!!!

I just know Matt Britney and Ragan will be the final three :( I guess that is what I get for wanting the Brigade to be broken up but I hate those three the most. If the brigade had to be broken up I wish it would have been Matt going

BRENDON FOR POV THEN HOH!!

He totally got screwed. Him and Matt basically shared HOH and Matt got to play in HOH and he didnt? I would be raising HELL!! (maybe not to the extent Chima did but still :smartass2: )

BRENDON FOR POV THEN HOH!!

I had posted this in the archives in the "If you could make one change to bb what would it be."

My suggestion was that once it got down to jury members, then the outgoing HOH could still play for HOH. I think this change would make people play harder and not throw the competition.

I haven't been watching the feeds this year... so I am definately in the dark... Why exactly does everyone hate Brendon so much? He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy... And what's up with CBS bringing in Brandon's exfiance and her dad... Like that would be portrayed in a nonbiased light...

I just don't get it...

And Ragan is such an idiot...

Britney is a horrible person...

I haven't been watching the feeds this year... so I am definately in the dark... Why exactly does everyone hate Brendon so much? He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy... And what's up with CBS bringing in Brandon's exfiance and her dad... Like that would be portrayed in a nonbiased light...

I just don't get it...

And Ragan is such an idiot...

Britney is a horrible person...

They don't like Brendon's deformed toe, his cooking, how he goes on long speeches about topics, and say he bullys small people, etc. It all basically crap reasons.

Come on, guys . . . Brendon is scramblin' big time. He is tryin' like hell to garner quick frienship(s) so that he can further his game . . . .

Reality bites . . . dude is definitely gettin' nominated . . .

POV winner? Sure . . go for it . . . DE next week, baby!! food-smiley-005.gif

Britney just said she hates Brenden's PANTS. They are too tight and she cant stand them. The petty, creepy way those two talk about Brenden makes me ill. Ragan said he feels sorry for Enzo and Hayden because they have to sleep in the same room with Brenden. They are talking about how stupid he is, how they want to mess with him and hide his stuff just to confuse him. It's bully/gang mentality and these people are adults! It's the worst kind of hate-talk I've ever heard. It totally disgusts me. Come on CBS - could you cut us some slack here?

Britney just said she hates Brenden's PANTS. They are too tight and she cant stand them. The petty, creepy way those two talk about Brenden makes me ill. Ragan said he feels sorry for Enzo and Hayden because they have to sleep in the same room with Brenden. They are talking about how stupid he is, how they want to mess with him and hide his stuff just to confuse him. It's bully/gang mentality and these people are adults! It's the worst kind of hate-talk I've ever heard. It totally disgusts me. Come on CBS - could you cut us some slack here?

I hear ya, I find it hard to believe they are adults, they act like immature spoiled brats. Their behaviour is repulsive and I think they will come to see that when they get out of the house.

I hear ya, I find it hard to believe they are adults, they act like immature spoiled brats. Their behaviour is repulsive and I think they will come to see that when they get out of the house.

I hope so, Nikki. It's quite depressing to think that people like them can go on thinking (outside in the real world) that their behavior was/is acceptable. I can see both Britney and Ragan rationalizing their behavior. There is NO EXCUSE. They are just mean, empty people. What a miserable week this will be for Brenden fans. :(

I'm gonna stick it out with all the Brendon fans here, for this week or until he's gone. It's hilarious lemondrops, they HAVE to talk bad about him and find many reasons everyday. The only person in the house who feels bad about it is Hayden and that idiot through the competition today and he shouldn't have.

Sounds like Natalie and Kevin with Michelle. But Britney is cute so she gets a free pass

Archived