Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

Maybe Matt can talk Britney into putting up Hayden and sending Enzo or Hayden home. Her best chance is her Ragan and Matt going after Brendon then the rest.

She keeps saying she wants Brendon out and they can help her. I think it would be her best move to keep Matt.

It is wrong these jerks lay around that haven't won anything and no blood on their hands are most likely going to win the game.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is what kills me with the type of women that gets picked for BB, she is sitting up there crying like the little girl she is, instead of thinking of a way to screw everyones game up... The guys are clearly playing her, CLEARLY.. if you dont want to evict Matt this week dont put him up.. look she has already gone over the votes she doesnt have in the jury house, so she knows her chances of winning the game are slim to ZILCH.. throw a grenade their way and put Hayden up! they wont expect it, Enzo leaves next thursday and she can apologize to Hayden after the fact. where do they find these needy ass women from? she crying to Lane and he wants her out too... smh, the women this season are lame.

Maybe Matt can talk Britney into putting up Hayden and sending Enzo or Hayden home. Her best chance is her Ragan and Matt going after Brendon then the rest.

She keeps saying she wants Brendon out and they can help her. I think it would be her best move to keep Matt.

It is wrong these jerks lay around that haven't won anything and no blood on their hands are most likely going to win the game.

gonna be kinda hard with Brendon hand cuffed to her for the next 24hrs...hehehe..

when Matt gets the chance he's going to put her ass on the block so fast her head will spin. She knows this, so she's crying because she's torn. She wants crap handed to her but it won't happen with this crowd. She knows the same people have been throwing comps all season, yet she expected them to back her up. ha ha, she's not the little princess she thinks she is.

when Matt gets the chance he's going to put her ass on the block so fast her head will spin. She knows this, so she's crying because she's torn. She wants crap handed to her but it won't happen with this crowd. She knows the same people have been throwing comps all season, yet she expected them to back her up. ha ha, she's not the little princess she thinks she is.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

ITA, during her and Lane's convo a few minutes ago Lane was saying he wouldn't go home if he's on the block next week because he has the votes, why doesn't that clue her in that he has an alliance with the guys.. I think she needs Matt and I think he needs her because his alliance pretty much threw him to the curb, and between the two of them they have a good chance at winning the comps.

I agree marty. Matt saved her by putting Kathy up. What has Lane or any of the others done for her? She needs to get a grip. Tell Hayden he is going up as a pawn because she really wants Enzo out. Unfortunately, she trusts Lane completely and will put Matt up. :disappointed:

IMO, she has the Rachel syndrome the one where they wanted to be the only female left in the house. She got her wish, but it's not what it's all cracked up to be since these guys are all playing for themselves.

:animated_wave: LMAO so Brenda is safe again. Well I won't miss Mutt

IMO, she has the Rachel syndrome the one where they wanted to be the only female left in the house. She got her wish, but it's not what it's all cracked up to be since these guys are all playing for themselves.

I agree about the guys. It was almost painful to watch Lane convince her that she can make the final 4 because he has her back as long as she does what he wants.

Oh yeah! I have said this all along...it was HER who wanted to be the only girl in the house. That is why she convinced Rachel that Kristen needed to go, and she turned on Rachel the second she lost power....

She stopped crying and she now thinks that Matt is the saboteur. The boys have her believing that Matt started all the trouble between her and Rachel and Kristen. She is more delusional than I thought she was.

She is talking that she is going to put Matt up. she's all happy now.

as I see it, her only chance is to put up Hayden with Enzo, and send "Matt is the Sabateur"-Enzo pack'n. "I got your back"-Lane, Hayden, and Enzo will boot her first chance they get. Trusting the Brigade, those losers, will be the end of Brit.

She can get jury votes, when the jury realizes there is a brigade alliance and Brit played the game by herself. She needs to do some reflection and think about her moves.

She stopped crying and she now thinks that Matt is the saboteur. The boys have her believing that Matt started all the trouble between her and Rachel and Kristen. She is more delusional than I thought she was.

She is talking that she is going to put Matt up. she's all happy now.

definitely being delusional, I dont see what reason she has to trust and/or listen to those two

as I see it, her only chance is to put up Hayden with Enzo, and send "Matt is the Sabateur"-Enzo pack'n. "I got your back"-Lane, Hayden, and Enzo will boot her first chance they get. Truting the Brigade, those losers, will be the end of Brit.

She can get jury votes, when the jury realize there is a brigade alliance and Brit played the game by herself. She needs to do some reflection and think about her moves.

ITA, I'd make a solid alliance with Matt and put Hayden up, plus Hayden looks guilty to me I think he took the prizes.

I gotta be honest about one thing, I figured Britney was a shallow girl and would only date a supermodel type guy but Nick definitely is not that type. So that's one thing in her favor that she's actually willing to date an average joe type.

I bet Nick has money. Girls like her either go for the looks or for the money.

Even Kristen started figuring out the guys were pulling together the week she got evicted. Britney's been in

that house even longer -- and still hasn't seen the writing on the wall??? Good lord, girl, OPEN YOUR EYES

For someone so full of wit and zingers, she sure sucks at this game.

She is blond

I don't think Brendon has been laying around. I'm not his fan, but if he manages to get to final 2, with anyone (except Matt), he should win... to have the whole house (and production, allegedly ) against you is pretty amazing.

I feel bad for Britney this week. I do think she'll be forced to put Matt up, as the others will threaten her that if she doesn't, they'll got after her. But they seem to be playing nice so far, seeing how she's a girl and they need to go about it a different way.

It's sad b/c you can tell Britney doesn't want to nominate Matt and knows she'll lose Ragan in the process. I wonder if she truly thinks the other boys will protect her more than Matt/Ragan. Obviously, the other men are all together, but I think she feels Lane will protect her til the end.

If Britney and Brendon would stop and look at what has happened the last two weeks they would see that both of their HoH's were played badly. Both of them playing with their emotions instead of strategically.

I hate to say it because I want Britney and Ragan gone but, the smartest thing Brit/Bren could do during this 24 hour handcuffing situation is to turn it into an opportunity... they both need each other to make it to the end.

:excl: Oh my god, Britney opened Pandora's Box & apparently Jesse came out & she had to hang out with him while the rest of the houseguests had a luau! I wonder if he was able to tell her everything about what he's seen! If he told her about the Brigade, that Matt is essentially loyal to her, that she needs to tell Matt about the boys throwing him under the bus... all of it. I wonder what he was allowed to tell her! I'll be keeping my eyes on the live feed updates board, and can't wait til BBAD! :animated_bouncy:

:queen::pooh:

Archived