Britney - Week 7 HoH

CeCiMom

If they get rid of Matt and then their plan is to get Britney next.

Left in the house is... Enzo, Hayden, Brendon, Lane and Ragan. Now how boring would that be.

Listening to Enzo... with his never being able to complete a sentence. Hayden not really having much to say or for that matter Lane. Brendon still crying about his love muffin. Ragan on his own crying. What a nightmare final 5.

Be careful what you ask for.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually took Britney's talking to herself totally different than everyone else on this board. I saw her talking to the live feeders. She has said herself she was once a live feed junky. She wasnt talking about herself she was telling us about her family and her fiance so we would know more about her background...it wasnt narcisstic at all. Also when she was talking about her brother inspiring her she admitted she wasn't kind. When she was talking about Brendon and Rachel she was asking the cameras what people would want to know about the house and she thought they would like to know if Brendon and Rachel were as bad as they were portrayed on tv...sure she added her opinion and feelings but she also told us that the showmance made everyone in the house uncomfortable. She also tried to give information such as the house being cold and really wished she could know what we wanted to hear.

As far as her making fun of Rachel and Brendon constantly....First of all she is young and lets face it girls we have all been catty at one time or another. Rachel shouldnt of acted the way she did and think that everyone owed her something. I admit I do feel bad for Brendon because he is such an outcast...but he built that bridge when he got involved in a showmance with Rachel -- it is obvious Rachel will dump him shortly after the finale.

Finally all of us that complain that we dont like one houseguest or another need to take a moment and think about it. You are in a house with the same people everyday with nothing to do but talk. Do we really think it is a love fest. I find it hard to believe that some of the people who bash on Britney and Ragan for making fun of others because I dont think there is one person in this world who can say they have never made fun of someone or talked bad about someone.

Way to go, yep come on people fess up!....LOL

Go Brit, I think you are playing a good game.

Brit is playing the game! This game is not a nice game. People backstab, talk cheap, kiss ass, and lie. Think about any day you had this week - if you were being watched and taped how would you look????? And that's only one day of your normal life - not 50+ days without TV, newspaper, family and living with a bunch of strangers.

Go Brit!!!!!

I have to say that as much as I disrespect brit for the way she has been acting the past cpl of weeks. That if she goes thru with this bold move to get matt out that she will earn back a lot of respect from me. Would be a great way to redeem herself to a lot of fans. And I dont think that lane will allow anyone to renig on the f3 plan they have agreed to if she does bd matt.....He has been getting more and more pushy with her and his flirting etc...Cmon Brit get this done girl! :animated_rotfl:

Okay, first of all, let me say that all of you Britney haters (and there seem to be many on this board) are certainly entitled to your hatred and opinions. So I'm not telling anyone what to think or say or anything. That being said, I don't think Britney is all that bad. Yes, she is sarcastic and snipey sometimes, but who isn't? I guess I look at her age and honestly at 22, she probably still has a lot of growing up and maturing to do (I sure did at that age). The other factor I think about is boredom. I'd be talking to myself, to the cameras, to the fish, to whatever -- I mean think about it - no TV, no radio, no internet - what in the world do you do to kill time. Some sleep too much, some drink too much, so get a little promiscuous (sp?), some talk too much, some do anything and everything obnoxious.

Anyway, I still respect the fact that she can (and does) win comps, so I'm a fan (at least for now). I'm so just not committed to being a fan to any one houseguest this year. It's weird, because I almost always have a favorite to root for. BUT, I do dislike Matt and hope he goes home this week - If Brit gets him out, I will have t root for her I think.

Okay, first of all, let me say that all of you Britney haters (and there seem to be many on this board) are certainly entitled to your hatred and opinions. So I'm not telling anyone what to think or say or anything. That being said, I don't think Britney is all that bad. Yes, she is sarcastic and snipey sometimes, but who isn't? I guess I look at her age and honestly at 22, she probably still has a lot of growing up and maturing to do (I sure did at that age). The other factor I think about is boredom. I'd be talking to myself, to the cameras, to the fish, to whatever -- I mean think about it - no TV, no radio, no internet - what in the world do you do to kill time. Some sleep too much, some drink too much, so get a little promiscuous (sp?), some talk too much, some do anything and everything obnoxious.

Anyway, I still respect the fact that she can (and does) win comps, so I'm a fan (at least for now). I'm so just not committed to being a fan to any one houseguest this year. It's weird, because I almost always have a favorite to root for. BUT, I do dislike Matt and hope he goes home this week - If Brit gets him out, I will have t root for her I think.

For the record, just because someone doesn't like Britney or isn't a fan of hers does not make them haters. Hate is a strong word and I don't hate anyone. But Britney sure does, which is why I do not like her or her game play. Further more, Britney was acting this same way only a few days into the season when Monet was still in the house. Then she had to keep quiet for a few weeks. She has often times bragged about how mean she is and even how mean her mom is and how they make fun of other people all the time together. to the point were on vacations together they end up with more pictures of "ugly people" wearing "ugly clothes etc etc...Britney is 22yrs old and has lived on her own since she was 18. So I doubt it has as much to do with her immaturity as it is just who she is. But considering that her own mother is a superficial materialistic shallow woman who teaches her child that its ok to treat others the way she does, then I can't fault her as much. Because it's all she has known for her whole life. Just because she is pretty or articulate doesnt take away from the facts of how she is in character. And its not something that I can just ignore. But all of that being said that does NOT make me a hater. Now if I hated her bc of her occupation or the way she dressed etc etc....Then that may be a different story. Anyways...Lets hope she goes thru with the BD matt plan and redeems herself in the eyes of a lot of people including Brendon and Rachel, if she makes it to f2 she will win the season. If she continues down the road she has started on, she doesnt have a shot in hell..

Oh for heaven's sake, don't go all literal louie! Haters is a pretty common term that usually means someone who doesn't like or isn't a fan. And it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, just general observation, which anyone is free to take or leave. Britney is what she is and most either love or hate (meaning don't like) her. Just sayin'..... :inquisitive:

Oh for heaven's sake, don't go all literal louie! Haters is a pretty common term that usually means someone who doesn't like or isn't a fan. And it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, just general observation, which anyone is free to take or leave. Britney is what she is and most either love or hate (meaning don't like) her. Just sayin'..... :inquisitive:

Okay, first of all, let me say that all of you Britney haters (and there seem to be many on this board) are certainly entitled to your hatred and opinions.

I gotta be honest about one thing, I figured Britney was a shallow girl and would only date a supermodel type guy but Nick definitely is not that type. So that's one thing in her favor that she's actually willing to date an average joe type.

Britney is 22 years old lives in a sorority with 50+ girls. I am sure it is a breeding ground for catty. That being said I respect the way she had carried herself in the house not using sex for the game and not flaunting herself in a bikini all the time like previous seasons. She has plenty of time to grow up and I think her getting her degrees and working show what a level headed girl she is.

I think that Matt and Ragan are Britney's only hope to stay in the game. I don't know if Matt wants her out because he doesn't talk game that much. I do know the other guys have said she is up and out next.

Britney is 22 years old lives in a sorority with 50+ girls. I am sure it is a breeding ground for catty. That being said I respect the way she had carried herself in the house not using sex for the game and not flaunting herself in a bikini all the time like previous seasons. She has plenty of time to grow up and I think her getting her degrees and working show what a level headed girl she is.

I think that Matt and Ragan are Britney's only hope to stay in the game. I don't know if Matt wants her out because he doesn't talk game that much. I do know the other guys have said she is up and out next.

Breeding ground for catty for sure. I know I was more than likely perceived as a bitch on wheels at that age too, so maybe that's why I stick up for her!

I do hope she stays in the game, and either way, I think she is probably in trouble, but it's to the point now that she will always get to play for VETO and we know she is capable of winning. I think any of those boys are gonna have a hard time beating her at any game that involves questions or remembering details.

Breeding ground for catty for sure. I know I was more than likely perceived as a bitch on wheels at that age too, so maybe that's why I stick up for her!

I do hope she stays in the game, and either way, I think she is probably in trouble, but it's to the point now that she will always get to play for VETO and we know she is capable of winning. I think any of those boys are gonna have a hard time beating her at any game that involves questions or remembering details.

Good point. She is a Veto queen winning 3 already. She is really smart and sometimes seems to have a photographic memory.

Britney doesnt live in a sorority anymore....Hasnt for a while now...

breaking deal with brendon looks right stupid now that he has won pov

noms originally should have been hayden n enzo :animated_bouncy:

Even Kristen started figuring out the guys were pulling together the week she got evicted. Britney's been in

that house even longer -- and still hasn't seen the writing on the wall??? Good lord, girl, OPEN YOUR EYES

For someone so full of wit and zingers, she sure sucks at this game.

I actually took Britney's talking to herself totally different than everyone else on this board. I saw her talking to the live feeders. She has said herself she was once a live feed junky. She wasnt talking about herself she was telling us about her family and her fiance so we would know more about her background...it wasnt narcisstic at all. Also when she was talking about her brother inspiring her she admitted she wasn't kind. When she was talking about Brendon and Rachel she was asking the cameras what people would want to know about the house and she thought they would like to know if Brendon and Rachel were as bad as they were portrayed on tv...sure she added her opinion and feelings but she also told us that the showmance made everyone in the house uncomfortable. She also tried to give information such as the house being cold and really wished she could know what we wanted to hear.

As far as her making fun of Rachel and Brendon constantly....First of all she is young and lets face it girls we have all been catty at one time or another. Rachel shouldnt of acted the way she did and think that everyone owed her something. I admit I do feel bad for Brendon because he is such an outcast...but he built that bridge when he got involved in a showmance with Rachel -- it is obvious Rachel will dump him shortly after the finale.

Finally all of us that complain that we dont like one houseguest or another need to take a moment and think about it. You are in a house with the same people everyday with nothing to do but talk. Do we really think it is a love fest. I find it hard to believe that some of the people who bash on Britney and Ragan for making fun of others because I dont think there is one person in this world who can say they have never made fun of someone or talked bad about someone.

Really great post. I watched BBAD on DVR after reading all of these posters here, & I was thinking the exact same things as I was watching. I actually thought the bathtub session was incredibly sweet, and showed a side of her we don't often get to see (and when we do, we never know if it's just gameplay or not). This was just her, talking to us, telling us about herself & her family. And showing a lot of humility and maturity, I might add. Brit isn't perfect, and she knows it. The only thing I could find to hold against her was that she goes to BBQ & Jokers, and not Mortys! :gunsmilie:

:queen::pooh:

Karma's a biatch Britney... should of would of could of... before nominations!

Archived